By Marshmalo, Awers855 & LordUther
DOWNLOAD LINK: https://www.epicwar.com/maps/309309/
EDITORS COMMENT: This releases focuses on Scourge (Lich King) and provides changes which hopefully make the faction more attractive to play. But as always with new content, there may be balance and bug problems and therefore expect some hot fixes in the future. This patch isn't huge, so I've just split the changes by Alliance/Evil Team.
- Consumable items such as potions and scrolls of teleport are now stackable.
- Guild Adventurers Trap Net cooldown increased from 15 to 20 secs.
- Maraad staring Intelligence increased from 20 to 24, Intelligence per level increased from 2 to 3.
- Tempest Keep has a new model.
- Al'ar HP increased from 2100 to 2800.
- Speed of High Elven Archer while in stealth mode increased from 270 to 300. (To encourage strategic use of this ability)
- When Rhonin spawns as Dalaran Remnants, he is invulnerable for 20 seconds (increased from 10 seconds).
- Gelbin's EMP cast range increased from 800 to 900.
- Fel Archers increased base damage from 18 to 21.
- Scourge (Blue Player), can choose between Vyrkul Subpath or Formation of the Scourge Death Knights. They get new hero Aurius Rivendare, and Death Knight Initiates, which replace your Elites. Only Vrykul or Death Knight subpath can be chosen each game, not both. Aurius and his Death Knight Initiates are fast and agile units, able to summon a front line of undead warriors, this should provide blue with some adaptability and a counter to some of the faster factions within LTF. (These new units may be a bit too strong in multiplayer, please provide feedback!)
- Anub'arak has a Hearthstone item.
- The Frozen Thrones armies of the dead spell spawns skeletons much faster.
- Fallen Nerubians path has a new hero: Overseer Ixit. This new hero is a logistics/support hero with excellent mobility.
- Nerubian Underking Elites have a new model.
- Nerubian Orb Throwers (Siege Units) have been completely redesigned.
- Nadox can be summoned as a bonus hero from an altar as fallen Nerubians path.
- Anub'ar Prophets (Nerubian Elites) have Arcane Barrier, which replaces Mass Teleport. Movement speed has been increased from 270 to 300.
- Aquir Sentinels are limited to 6 unless Fallen Nerubians path is active where their limit goes up to 12. (The combination of 10 Frost Wyrms + 12 Aquir Sentinels was too much air).
- Yogg Saron is a now a shared event with Twilight Hammer Clan and Fallen Nerubians. Ixit can summon Yogg Saron as Fallen Nerubians olds god path.
- Bloodlust Mana cost increased from 40 to 50.
- Dragonmaw Enforcers Ensnare has been replaced with a Stun Trap spell, this works very similar to Ensnare but less powerful and will not magically translate trapped air units.
- Legions Fel Spreaders are limited to 10, cooldown on Heal minions increased from 15 to 40 secs, mana cost increased from 100 to 175.
- Teron Gorefiend has a slightly different model to help distinguish him from elite Death Knights.
- When Argent Crusade is formed a warning is given regarding Mograin's revivability.
- Banshee Sylvanas is not revivable if owned by anyone other than pink.
- When Brann is rescued enemy units are no longer all destroyed, only enemy buildings are killed to prevent event camping.