- Reaction score
Post any bugs you come across here!
Just reposting this here.
- Decrease the timer on Dalaran. It really isn't too important, and it doesn't add anything but mass TP and Dalaran itself.
And Elite but you are propably right.
- Give Thalassian ships fortified armor.
Wont it be too OP with it ability?
- Keep Orange and LB seperated a bit longer. Their first engagement is literally in the first 2 min, and LB can therefore not creep.
- Increase food for LB. They get around 50 food from the whole of Theramore.
- Give Jaina's Tower fortified instead of light armor.
- Remove a barrack and add a mage towers on the westernmost outpost.
- Replace the summons from Hydromancers and Jaina with actual water elementals.
Marshs decision sry
- Add some value to the Theramore CP, as you are most of the time pushed back to Theramore when your army gets defeated (you cannot hold anywhere else).
We may add an ability that gives gold, like in LTA
- Give Jaina a bit more useful ultimate. Her current one can easily be stopped, and it is not too great.
She had another AoE based on Starfall but it was scrapped. WE may reconsider that.
- Add more ships to DG and decrease the amount LB has. LB has 3 battleships and 1 frigate, while DG has 2 battleships and 2 frigates.
DG should be the fleet, not LB.
- Priest has inventory slots.
- LB starts with control of Daelin (like in Singleplayer)
- The mountains of course.
These mistakes are my fault... i had to miss them It will be fixed soon of course
Burning Legion/ Satyrn and Vrykal
-Give that Legion loses something when he allies for example Nightborn or Naga sence they fight for dominance of Broken isle
All Vrykul forces are tied to that Vrykul base and its the free Pillar of creation that Legion loses if it decides to ally Nightborne.
-Give the Vrykal king summon workers
Its kinda intended that there are not workers there. It makes legion consider it loses. Also the Valsharah base has its workers...
-When you spawn one of the Legion champions if possible that the base can spawn with a tomb of relacs so he can tp safe
-The Dragons need a nerf
-The Vrykal camps takes 0 seconds to make
-The Demi dont count for upgrades
-Both Kil jaden And Archimond are REVIVEBLE as heroes
Intended, they are reviveable as long as you control the other guy in Nether. This is make to force others to invade the Argus. There should be a warning... i will fix it.
So ... the first impresions.
- eh okay (a bit too hard on eyes) and tons of pathing issues
We know we are fixing it from start...
- A LOT of empty space. Tons of empty bases, no creeps at all and creeps are very weak and give way too much money (w3 melee values).
Same it wont be later. Same with creeps. We did not really know what will player need and such. This was almost intended for tests.
- no terrain that can be tacticaly used. Huge missed opportunity with Broken Islands
Dont agree actualy, Marsh reworked some of our terrains she thought were not usefull. Also, yes, there is a huge missed oportunity if you consider lore rich lands of Broken isles but it will be added. Things like Eieir, Dagruul, Blackrook and such.
- map feels generic. No unique units or heroes or faction.
- I dont think Hero armor and hero dmg is necesarry
- maybe custom armor and dmg types ?
- more units for every faction? At least 3 melee units, 2 ranged units, 2 casters
- feels like playing Dominance of Lorderon, The northrend map or any of his maps
- shops are generic
Yes, a lot of things are generic, it will be fixed soon
But i disagree about your statement with Dominance and such.
- This faction should have some unique mechanic *Looks at CoV (mana shield maybe from overlords?). If you implement that the turning wretched if the unit is without mana you should make the units way stronger (in mana at least)
- all units are kinda meh.
- casters - Frost Nova really good. Shield nice, every other spell meh
- elites - meh
- hero - meh
Meh like not interesting? Weak?
- Naga alliance is definetly a huge blow
- Legion - you lose the unreviable hero and gain an ally + item on hero + recall building. Pretty good exchange
Yes but Legion gains other benefits from others... The fact that Nightborne wants to ally them doesnt mean that Legion accepts them.
The balance of units is .. terrible in my opinion
For example Naga myrmidion feels way too strong. Nightbrne doesnt even have an air
It ir terrible, but we expected that. Well not that bad but we did
Good for Map Makers to complete, I tested Nightmare after saving the game which gave me a crashShips do have a bit too strong attack or i got that impression.
Also for teal when i tested them the bears don't get upgrades.
Malfurion has no unique spells and could use some events himself.
+ all that onxy said
Cleanse Fandral is if you definetly want to stick with your ally and gives the option to gain malfurion which isen't finished and get back druids of the wild if you have lost them earler which you can do. More will come to the path but that is it for nowGood for Map Makers to complete, I tested Nightmare after saving the game which gave me a crash
And "Cleanse Fandral" didn't interest me that much to be honest