- Reaction score
Continuing on with the small patches for LTF I have released the latest version which also tries to fix the crash problem caused by paths ever since Blizzard rolled their latest patch which breaks alot of old custom maps. Hopefully it helps!
BUG FIXES- POSSIBLE CRASH TO SCORE SCREEN FIX: The triggers for the following paths have now been split into segments to reduce load on the game when they are triggered and hopefully reduce crashes caused by path triggers. I don't know whethere this will work.: Bleed Elf, Wretched, Fel Elf, Fallen Nerubians, Wildhammer, Dark Iron, Syndicate, Forsaken, Sentinels, Scourge.
EDIT: Does not work:
- Players can type -disable paths which disables paths which are known to cause crashes since Warcraft patch 1.30.2, players can also then type -enable paths to enable them. The paths can still be researched and attempted to trigger just nothing will happen, and if researched will just take your money and do nothing.
This disables the following paths: - Forsaken, Wretched, Dark Iron, Syndicate, Scourge,
- Wait functions also added to path triggers to reduce load.
- Phoenixes are correctly limited to 1.
- Dispel on Dreanei Exodari now correctly works.
- Blue no longer enters Observer mode when they are destroyed as it leaves game open to bug abuse. (This should also stop blue being able to come back after being destroyed).
- Legion also no longer enters Observer mode and can no longer train workers at the Arcane Observatory.
- Elekk Warriors no longer require Adal.
- Scarlet Onslaught can no longer see Shattari Blessing research.
- Dwarves Escape tunnel ability on Ironforge now works.
- Legion cannot block off the enterances into Mardum.
- Shadow Council cannot block off Auchindoun enterance.
- Nathanos Forsaken no longer starts at a very low level.
- Worgen path now checks whether Alliance is Broken.
- Leaving players now count towards the "is Alliance broken" count.
- Scarlet Onslaught no longer gets a warning they will leave alliance after they've already triggered SO path through research.
- Pathing blockers have been added round the back of Lorderaon city to stop boat aims.
- Sentinels no longer gets to keep Undead Sylvanas as Sentinels. If Sentinels are triggered and Lich King is dead she will either go to Cults control or be removed from the game entirely.
- Tirisfal Monestary now correctly classed as a building.
CONTENT- Orange no longer starts off with the Base within Alterac Valley, instead Legion can bring a hero to enthrall the demon worshipping orcs here, thus gaining orange a fel orc base within Lordaeron at a time of their chosing. This reworks Fel Hordes Alterac base as something that can be used tactically rather than just something that gets destroyed 5 minutes into game. This event also gives the triggering hero +1 level.
- Fel Elves Path is back, however, Highborne player will lose control of all Quel'tahalas units which will go to Rangers (Pink). Fel Elves gain a base at Tempest Keep, if Legion already has a base there it replaces teals. This faction has been renamed Shadowsword who were a group of Fel Elves Loyal to Kael in Warcraft lore.
This means no more free Sunwell for Legion from Fel Elves. If Rangers has gone Forsaken then Highbornes Quel'Thalas units will go to Silverhand.
- Everytime Cult gets a bonus for defending their starting base it also spawns a small number of additional units at Kel'Thuzads location to encourage Grey to defend the base with free units rather than towers. This also compensates for the loss of Fel Hordes starting Alterac base which means Cult will be attacked alot sooner now.
- Rangers now starts off with Halduron Brightwing at Farstrider Lodge down south instead of Vereesa. Vereesa is now gained via the Silver Covenant Subpath and spawns in Old Dalaran. If Farstrider Lodge dies Halduron becomes unrevivable, if Windrunner Spire dies Vereesa becomes unreiviable.
- New LTF Theme music plays at game start.
- Additional Dwarven structure doodads added to Ironforge.
- Nathrezim Elites now have the Dark Summoning spell instead of Feedback, it requires Portal mastery and summons max 10 units while having a 2 minute CD. This gives Legion a limited means to summon forces from Mardum without needing to rely on Teron's buggy gateway.
- To offset this change, whenever any Dreadlord hero or elite breaks their invisibility by attacking it takes 7 seconds without fighting for the Dreadlord to gain invisibility again.
- Malganis's Dark Conversion mana cost reduced from 100 to 75.
- Gates now have increased repair costs, this reduces defenders ability to hold gates over a long sustained siege. So attacking players can hurt defenders incomes by damaging their gates, it also stops siege battles lasting forever. Repair costs for gates : 150 Gold, 300 Lumber, 300 seconds, up from 50/100/240.
- Blackdragonflight Path is now Neutral Renegades team (Unfortunatly I cannot re-enable Blackdragon flight Deathwing version as the triggers/hero have been deleted).
- Antonidas, Argal, Renault, Aliden, Evil Arthas, Arthas Mounted, Thassarian, have increased movement speed to match the fact they are mounted upon a horse.
- If Legion has died and Shadow Council betray then the former Legion player becomes the remnants of the Shadow Council.
- Pendant of Energy item gold cost increased from 30 to 50, mana bonus decreased from 100 to 75.
- Mana cost of Farstdier Ranger elites Pinning shot increased.
- Ranger Corps Archers no longer gain additional damage vs enemy air units unless in stealth mode.
- CD on Antonidas's Arcane Hail increased from 60 to 90 seconds.
- Magtheridon has an additional 300 hp because everyone loves to aim him hard and hes big and slow and it sucks for OJ to lose him to aim.
- Skybreaker speed reduced from 200 to 180.
- Patchwork base damage increased from 50 to 75
- Anasterian gets an additional skillpoint through the Magistrix upgrade.
- As Ranger Corps Farstrider upgrade is obselete the Improved Cold Arrows research has been added instead.
- If Highborn leaves and Forsaken are not active then ownerhsip of Highbornes units goes to Ranger corps.
- The cast range of Archimondes spells and attack range have been increased so using his powerful abilities is less risky and people are more likely to bring him into battle.
- Time before Scarlet Crusade auto turns into Scarlet Onslaught decreased from 10 minutes to 6 minutes.
- Sight range of holy vision increased from 800 to 1200.
- The 2.50MB sized, ripped wow Putress model has been replaced with one that looks much better and uses up less space.
- Loading screen now mentions LTF youtube Casters: Azothan, zo_0m, Harald, GrimmHeart
- Added text message when anubarak opens this portal ability to to Azjol Nerub explain how it works.
- Quel'Thalas destroyed Runestone warning now plays to whoever controls Silvermoon.
- Archimondes Portal faces the correct way.
Last edited by a moderator: