- Reaction score
Lordaeron The Foremath Patch Notes 0.53
By Marshmalo, Yousef, Foxy
Download link: https: https://www.epicwar.com/maps/298010/
- 2 Inn Doodads have been replaced with proper unit Inns within lorderon to avoid confusion when grey goes infecting.
- Unleashing a plagued house will now spawn 1 Skeletal archer and 2 Abominations instead of 3 Abominations.
- Cultists no longer break invisibility when infecting a farm, however Cultists hp has been reduced from 300 to 150.
- Cult can no longer infect Dwarf owned farms, but it is fully intended for them to infect Dalaran, Silverhand and Lordaeron owned farms as these are human factions.
- Undead Arthas starts with a Scroll of Town Portal.
- The Skybreaker has the ability to repair Siege Cannons, this includes the cannon at Dun Algaz. The Skybreaker no longer has Truesight due to lack of ability slots but the Air units it summons still have Truesight.
- Magni now benefits from the Bronzebeard Glory upgrade.
- Scarlet Marksman Ensnare duration on heroes reduced from 1 second to 0.40 second. CD also increased.
- Aimed shot damage has been decreased at all levels. Example: level 4 decreased from 550 to 450 dmg. (Affects various factions including Dragonmaw.)
- In keeping with their role as defender of Azeroth from Legion, Dalaran have the ability to Permanently destroy opened Nathrezim Gateways on their Kirin tor Elites. This requires Legion to have launched their "Invasion of Azeroth" pre-archimonde event. (Use with care as it may be worth keeping these gates open so you can launch a counter attack into Outland.)
- Tyrande's Night blink ability has been removed (This was actually disabled long ago due to potential stability issues.)
- Highborn/Blood elf can use cold arrows on leftover Archers gained when Rangers betray.
- Siege mode is once again available for Dwarven Siege Engines, bugs relating to this unit should now be fixed.
- Elven Workers and Human Peasants have the Unsummon ability which allows them to be destroyed (Useful if player has inherrited alot of workers from a player which betrayed.)
- Dalaran has an icon within the Altar of Kings to remind them about their Wyrmrest event in Northrend.
- Blood Elves Illidari path has been renamed "Sunfury Elves" (This was the name given to the Elves who followed Kael into Outland).
- Akama can now be revived after death.
- Illidari heroes Najentus and Solarian have been disabled for Blood elves Illidari path, as with Akama this faction could get up to 5 heroes which is just too much.
- Night Elves can chose between the Cenarian Circle or Wardens Subpath, they may only pick 1 subpath which will either grant them Malfurion of Maiev. Wardens requires Illidari to be triggered, Maiev will be able to permanently kill Illidan as part of her hunt Illidan event.
- Legion has recieved some large changes which increase its focus on filling the stealthy, support type faction pre-summon. However, Kazzak and the Dimensional portals at Alterac and Northrend have been reworked into a major event for Legion: Launch Invasion of Azeroth.
- Launching this invasion does not require Archimonde and focuses Legions army into a more pwerful front line force by allowing production of Infernals, Pitlord Elites and unlocks hero: Doomlord Kazzak. It also spawns a small demon army at the gates.
- However, triggering this event comes with a risk, both gateways are permanently open and cannot be destroyed, thus making Outland and Mardum vulnerable to attack. Not only does this rework allow Legion a dangerous but interesting late event, it also opens up Outland region to Scourge and Alliance factions. This is basically a gamble for Legion as an uncucessful invasion of Azeroth will completly open up Legion team's backdoor to attack from Alliance and Scourge.
- Legions Fel Beasts movement increased from 305 to 325, their feedback ability has been buffed.
- Legion can now train Felguards as a medium level melee unit which can be trained from game start.
- Voidwalker damage type changed to piercing damage so Legion has a ranged type unit.
- Succubus damage type change to magic to better fill the caster role.
- The Nathrezim gateways can still be opened as before using Sargerite Fragments or the Book of Medivth.
- The invasion of Azeroth event requires evil civil war.
- Dalaran have the ability to destroy the Nathrezim Gates (See Alliance Patch Notes).
- Legion now gains the base at Stratholme if the Purge is succesfull, the base will only spawn if the purge has already been triggered.
- Malganis only gains 1 level for triggering the Purge and an additional level for completing it and gaining Stratholme.
- Stratholm grants Legion acces to a bonus upgrade: "Master of the Dead" whichs trangthens Malganis and ndead units, making undead armies for Legion a viable choice later on.
- Legion can train Skeletal Marks so they have a ranged undead unit choice.
- Cult can still gain a base at Stratholme later on by taking it from Legion after civil war.
- Shadow Councils Summon Felguard spell has been replaced with summon Fel Construct.
- Warlock's Firebolt spell no longer targets or stuns heroes. (It is no longer a complicated triggered ability either as this prviously used dummy caster units which was completly unessesary.)
- Smoulderthorn Troll Batrider gold cost decreased from 30 to 26.
- Dark Horde can now go Illidari path without requiring Blood Elves to accept. Once Dark Horde have triggered this path it then opens the door for Blood Elves to also join if they wish. (Seperating Illidari and Sunfury paths was very messy so please let me know of any bugs! I'm hoping this change results in us seeing more Illidari in public games.)
- Dark Horde's Fel Riders and Doom Cannons now require Black Temple (This increases the importance of defending this main base).
- Illidan and Varendis will perma die if they dies and Black Temple is not under orange's control.
- Illidan will perma die if Night elf player kills him and has triggered the Wardens Guild just like before.
BUG, ABUSE FIXES & OPTIMISATIONS
- Infecting Inns with Plague will now correctly creates an Infected Inn building.
- Nathanos no longer goes neutral when Lich King dies.
- Removed random Arcane Ward near Teleportal pad.
- Heroes can no longer be transfered to a different player by leaving them in Shadowforge and triggering Dark Irons.
- Shadow Councils Fel Rays are now correctly tied to Auchindoun.
- Cults betrayal path should now work.
- Tempest Keep can no longer build farms (WTF lol?)
- Tyrande's Bow cannot be dropped.
- Going Night Elf path will now correctly disable all Forsakens events.
- All preplaced shadow effects have been removed from the game, resulting in a reduction of around 500 shadow doodads.
- A shadow map for the terrain may be generated at a later date provided my computer can handle the calculation, however Reforged is coming and it uses it own shadow system.
- NOTE ABOUT HOTKEYS: There have been some false reports of bugged hotkeys, remember if you're not playing an english version of WC3 some of your hotkeys maybe bugged, this will only be for abilities which have the same default hotkey as we have assigned in LTF. There is not alot we can do about this sadly.
- When Highborn (Player Red) goes a path their current trained elites will now just be replaced with normal type units, not their nre elite variant.(May sound harsh but by abusing bugs red was able to potentially gain 12 elites at once.)
- Naga Coilfang Illidari spawn has been fixed.
- Removed obsolete upgrade: Siege Bombs from Dwarves as the ability is granted when Gnomegan is resuced.
- Dark Irons, Shadowforge betrayers can now actually use their abilitys.
- I have deleted 6 obsolete abilities which related to demonic dread and rage aura. I don't know why but there was a seperate ability for each level, I don't know where these abilities were used I suspect it is old Sanlyn leftovers.
- Optimised Legion Music MP3 theme to save file space.
Lordaeron The Foremath Patch Notes 0.52 (Old Version)
NOTE: This patch has been a joint effort between myself, Yousef and Foxy, it's quite a large patch and focusing on once again improving and shifting current content rather than new stuff. I have not been able to test any of the changes in multiplayer yet so there may be some issues, which once reported, I will try to fix as soon as possible.
- If Blue player leaves and Darkgreen has gone Scourge path they gain ownership of all blues units and the Frozen Throne (Not heroes).
- If Blue player has already left and Lordaeron goes Scourge then they will also gain Scourge units.
- Scourge Frost Wyrms now require Civil War event to occur.
- Increased Death Knight's health from 1200 to 1450.
- If Forsaken goes Night Elf path their units will transfer Ownership to Scourge (Player DG) or Lich King (Player Blue).
- Decreased Legion Zero Outrider health from 1450 to 1200, Anti Piercing Plating damage reduction reduced from 12 to 8, no longer limited. They have also been renamed to just "Scourge Knight".
- Cult of the Damned now has a mini-mission which they can use before unleashing the Plague. Their Cultists can roam around Lordaeron and infect the Farms and Inns with the Great Plague. After the Plague is unleashed these farms can be used to spawn additional abominations and gold.
When the Plague is triggered ownership of all infected farms go to the Cult of the Damned player. If a farm is destroyed Cult still gets the gold and units provided the Plague has been launched.
If a farm is destroyed before the Plague has been unleashed then it has no effect.
- Alliance should be on the hunt for these secretive Cultists and destroy any infected farms before the Plague is unleashed! Infected farms can be recognized by their sickly green tint and will not produce food.
- Cult will not be able to infect farms once the plague has been launched, it is a pre-plague event only.
- Due to this new feature, Cult have a very micro intensive game start, therefore they now start off with a pre-captured base at Gundrak. Their focus should be on spreading the plague and ensuring a successful plague event, not creeping Northrend. Cult start off with the 250 gold and lumber they would have gained from Gundrak conquer event.
- Kaels Orbs spell no longer heals his life but instead grants immunity for a short duration.
- Highborne starts with Crystal Guardian defence crystals around certain areas to better protect their weak coastline from Scourge attacks.
- Quel'Thalas Rune Stones no longer have holy Ground (This is an old triggered ability and no longer required).
- High Elf Sorceress's passive "Mana Force" ability has been replaced with an active version called "Arcane Missiles". (This is actually a nerf, if Highborne wishes to go full caster damage they will need to ensure they keep their casters mana replenished with Mana Rays, or they will quickly run out of power.)
- Sylvanas will no longer turn Scourge unless she is actually killed by a member of Scourge team, so Legion team killing her will no longer trigger Forsaken.
- Forsaken starts off with Improved Bows and Marksmanship upgrades whether they researched it as Ranger Corps or not.
- Summoning Malfurion now also creates a small base for Night Elves at Seradane, this replaces the Night Elf Spawn at Seradane. Malfurion is revivable.
- Seradane Tree is required for training of Druidic units and creatures.
- Reworked Malfurion's abilities:
[Q] Rejuvenation Heals overtime.
[W] Mass Entanglement: Immobilizes all enemies in targeted area.
[E] Force of Nature: Summons a great number of treants.
[R] Soul of the Forest: Target an enemy, when it dies summon a great Ancient.
[T] Nourish: Grows 7 trees in a small area.
- Thas'dorah no longer gets carried to the afterlife.
- Becoming Forsaken or Night Elves no longer removes all units, they carry over to Silvermoon.
- Sentinels can also train Hippogryph Riders.
- Wisps limited to 12, Ancients no longer limited.
- Decreased Crimson Knight's cost from 35 to 32 gold.
- Decreased Scarlet Inquisitor's cost from 32 to 27 gold.
- Increased Scarlet Marksman's base damage from 20 to 24.
- Removed Salvation from Tirisfal Monestary.
- Increased Light's Hope Chapel mana from 5000 to 8000 and mana regeneration from 5 to 20.
- The Fel Hammer in Mardum is controlled by Legion and trains demonic units. It does not contain the Summon Demoness skill.
- Archimonde's "Masters Favour" ability now also resets ability Cooldowns of target hero.
- Dark Horde can upgrade Doom Cannons into Fel Reavers instead of Legion. (This is to better distribute the powerful heavy units across the Legion team as Dark Horde feels somewhat lacklustre since the Protodrake changes.)
- Dark Horde Archer Scouts have been replaced with Orc Spearthrowers.
- Legion trained Infernal limit has been increased from 4 to 8 to make up for loss of Fel Reavers.
- Legion will be able to build Demon Vaults when Mal'Ganis dies.
- Gan'arg Technology upgrade cost decreased from 300 to 200g, required for Infernal training and the +300hp also now affects Infernal Machines.
- Auchindoun Soul Cairn turns hostile when Shadow Council betrays.
- Dragonmaw's Gruul path has had some changes: All ogre units can be built in addition to their normal Dragonmaw troops, except Black Dragons of course. All these additional Ogre units now require Gruul instead of Gruuls lair.
- The limit of all Ogre units has been decreased from 10 to 8.
- Hurl Boulder on Ogre Elites damage decreased from 200 to 150, duration of stun on heroes has also been decreased.
- Dragonmaw's powerful Black Dragons require the Dragonbrood upgrade which is only available after 15 minutes and costs 300 gold.
- When Gruul dies Dragonmaw may once again train Black Dragons and their standard elites.
- Dragonmaw start off with Warlock Archers rather than weaker spear throwers, however their Fel Arrows ability now requires a new upgrade for 150 gold.
- Dragonmaws Black Dragons actually look black now and have a new icon.
- The Ensnare ability duration on hero units has been decreased from 1 second to 0.40 second. (This nerf only effects the ensnare cast by normal units not elites).
- Cooldown on Warlocks Firebolt ability increased from 10 seconds to 25.
- Dragonmaw Enforcers Dragon Ward has increased cooldown and mana cost.
- Vareesa has a new Icon
- Kalecgos has a new Icon
- Well Infusion ability has a cast effect.
TEXTUAL FIXES (Big thanks to Foxy for doing this!)
changed description of arcane stasis to fix spelling mistake deasls to deals.
changed description of reform dalaran from Reforms Dalaran city high up the lands of Northrend to act as your capital and base of operations. Also unlocks many powerful magical units and upgrades to Reforms Dalaran city high above the dalaran ruins to act as your capital and base of operations
changed description of mass arcane shielding to add duration.
changed description of arcanist master training to acuratly desplay the ability
changed description of sorceress, constroctionist and priest to remove errand '
changed description of bind golem to desplay it can heal mechanical units to.
fixed anarcamach description to desplay damage once learned
fixed phoenix description to desplay damage once learned
fixed sunreaver expedition
also last thing but very important, i haven't tested anything yet
- When the Obelisks are destroyed the sound and cinematics are played to all players within Scourge team (this allows us to shorten length of trigger coding and uses new custom script for playing sounds to player groups, please report any issues!)
- Lord Falconcrest's "Toxic Barrage" uses the correct stun buff (Please report whether this improves desync problem after players go Syndicate path)
- Deleted obsolete unit: Dark Horde Scout
- Covenant Rangers Snag trap now correctly summons a stun trap rather than void trap (This Stun trap is shared by Void Elves elite)
- When Dragonmaw goes Gruul subpath their Elites are replaced with standard ogre rather than ogre elites (Previously this allowed brown to have 8 Ogre Elites which was game breaking.)
- It is no longer possible to train Black Dragons during Gruul subpath.
- Inns no longer cost food.
- Fixed a bug which made Teron not transfer to Fel Horde when Shadow Council leaves the game or betrays.
- Fixed a bug which allowed Scarlet Onslaught to get Alexandros.
- Fixed a bug which allowed Scarlet Onslaught to get Paladin Knights.
- Fixed Black Dragonspawn tooltip.
- Fixed Lynx name, for real this time
- Fixed bug which prevented Sylvanas from turning Forsaken if Blue controlled Lich King Arthas.
- Name of Azerite Armor changed to Imbued Armor, for lore reasons.
- New variable added: "Lordaeron is Scourge". This is set to true when Lordaeron turns Scourge and can be used for event condition checks.