What's new
Warhaven

Don't be a lurker, register an account and join the fun! Post, rate and participate with other members on Warhaven! Registering takes only a few clicks but gives you access to an amazing community and all its benefits. We hope you enjoy your stay and most importantly have fun!

Roleplay [Main Channel] Kingdom of Libra

Ironside

Roleplay Manager
Administrator
Dungeon Master
Messages
1,027
Reaction score
18
@ Aria

Savaron throws the garbage away (Blaze and Rousse) at the corner nearby.

But Jade is cunning as well, focusing her Willpower she comes to a conclusion, a convenience, too convenient.

"You are Serenity, aren't you?", says Jade with a smirk.

This revelation causes Serenity's transformation to fall short and return to her marshmallow form.

"Pitiful that you managed to trick two of mine with that, they'll be replaced, no doubt."
 

cowking112

Member
Dungeon Master
Messages
876
Reaction score
9
[Aria]
Oh. It would've been nice if Jade was tricked, but, she's just glad Serenity is okay. And hey, Rousse got taken out, which is great. He had a real dangerous power. Anyhow, now knowing of the ruse. Aria stands up and at the same time delivers a energy wave at Jade while going over to Serenity. Gotta make sure she's okay.
 

Ironside

Roleplay Manager
Administrator
Dungeon Master
Messages
1,027
Reaction score
18
@ Aria

Just as you may come to wonder what happened to Silvana, she emerges again in this room with 5 Red Knights at her side already.

Jade soaks up your energy with her ring.

The 2 Red Knights are sent at you in order to distract you, the others now fully on guard to protect Silvana.

Jade at this time fires a green beam at your back, making a hole through it.
 

cowking112

Member
Dungeon Master
Messages
876
Reaction score
9
[Aria]
Heckin Jade, first she steals my move and than doesn't allow me to use it... This is theft and she shall be sued. In any case, this situation is still very, very bad. Guess she'll just, go cut the knights. She's quite agile so avoiding a blow and counterattack should be possible. Of course still being mindful of Jade, hopefully being able to absorb her next attack. Also before all that she does cough up some blood because hole, but, she does move because she doesn't feel like dieing.
 

Ironside

Roleplay Manager
Administrator
Dungeon Master
Messages
1,027
Reaction score
18
@ Aria

If you are going to block, then Jade just shoots a few holes into Serenity instead.

You get into a fight with the Red Knights, obviously being able to beat them but you're still outnumbered so it takes time to secure your win. And yet even still, Silvana summons another just as soon as you killed one.
 

cowking112

Member
Dungeon Master
Messages
876
Reaction score
9
[Aria]
Well, shit. Also, although she'd try to block those as well, she'd rather get hit than let Serenity get hit. Freakin Silvana though. Time for a new plan. Energy strike at Silvana, afterimage behind her, try to slash her, should both miss, absorb her own energy strike, use it to energy strike again and repeat the plan until something happens. Hopefully it working. Might not though. Probably won't.
 
Last edited:

Ironside

Roleplay Manager
Administrator
Dungeon Master
Messages
1,027
Reaction score
18
@ Aria

Your plan works to an extent, but a Red Knight is quick to march in the way to get taken down instead of Silvana when other options cease to be viable.

But at the time when you're going for the energy strike, you have left yourself vulnerable, and Jade is sure to use it.
She strikes through your chest with her green beam, missing your heart by a mere few centimeters.
 

cowking112

Member
Dungeon Master
Messages
876
Reaction score
9
[Aria]
Shit. Well, that's some coughing up blood right there, since that means there's 2 holes in her chest. This is definitely not working out. Well, in her mind, there's only 1 thing left to do. She gathers the last of her strenght, afterimages to Serenity, and holds her tight as she spins the two of them around, as she does so, she'd release all her absorbed damage to make a 360 degree energy wave, in the hopes that due to it's power and the fact it'd be hard to dodge, maybe it'd at least hit the loli or something, and this way she won't hit Serenity. Either way, she does have something to say to her favorite marshmallow. "Serenity... I know this is selfish of me, but please, please get out of here. I don't..." She tears up a bit "I don't want you to die."
 

Ironside

Roleplay Manager
Administrator
Dungeon Master
Messages
1,027
Reaction score
18
@ Aria

Silvana moves in front of Jade to soak up the entire attack for herself, leaving Jade unharmed.
Jade at this exact moment fires a beam right at your throat just when you finish your spin, so you don't get a chance to block or dodge.
This act lets you know that your time is up, your body betrays you and you fall broken to the ground with only seconds left to live.

During this moment you see Silvana also drop, giving you hope you at least killed one of them.
But sadly, this is not the case. Reality changes and Silvana emerges back fully healed.
 

cowking112

Member
Dungeon Master
Messages
876
Reaction score
9
[Aria]
God damned lolis and their reality changing abilities. Anyhow, due to the fact she's kind of eh, bleeding out and can't move, there's really not much else to do than die. Ah well, at least she got to kill that noble. And she would've gotten away with it if it weren't for that meddlesome Jade. She just, looks at Serenity while she dies. Sad as it is she's really the only good thing in her life. Or rather, was. Aria's will shall dictate the payout from her life insurance should better the life of blind girls everywhere.
 

Ironside

Roleplay Manager
Administrator
Dungeon Master
Messages
1,027
Reaction score
18
@ Aria

As your senses fade, everything goes quit and dark. You hear your final words: "Should have known your place.", from Jade.
A few moments later you pass away and your story concludes.
 

cowking112

Member
Dungeon Master
Messages
876
Reaction score
9
[Mendacium]
Mendacium awakens in his new body. It's not a bad body. Pretty doable. Looks like he, has a house. That's good. He looks and walks around a bit. Who does this body know... What does it own, all that. Just, general information.
1579179433773.png
 

Ironside

Roleplay Manager
Administrator
Dungeon Master
Messages
1,027
Reaction score
18
@ Complex name

You've gone and obtained yourself a good body, the things you could do with this. Delicious.
 

cowking112

Member
Dungeon Master
Messages
876
Reaction score
9
[Just copy paste it]
It is indeed quite good. Question is where to start. Information would be best. Surely he has a library with books about history, and maybe there's a newspaper somewhere for the more recent events. After that he'd need to find some of this guy's writing so he can learn and copy it. Might give some insight on personality as well. Gotta do this correctly after all.
 
Top