What's new
Warhaven

Don't be a lurker, register an account and join the fun! Post, rate and participate with other members on Warhaven! Registering takes only a few clicks but gives you access to an amazing community and all its benefits. We hope you enjoy your stay and most importantly have fun!

Roleplay [Main Channel] Kingdom of Libra

dbK

The Shadow
Moderator
Member
Messages
1,740
Reaction score
436
[Anne]

Anne has been going through the city in solitude while all the events has happened after the demons fight. As she hears of her King's death and who caused it, she is filled with rage and determined to hunt down Daryl or die trying. She goes to search for Councilor Victoria and Lead-Councilor Herman.
 

cowking112

Member
Dungeon Master
Messages
230
Reaction score
7
[Kira]
Seeing as assassination is his specialty, Kira decides to go to the castle to see if anyone else is going to hunt Daryl.
 

Ironside

Roleplay Manager
Administrator
Dungeon Master
Messages
299
Reaction score
16
@ Kira

You are able to discover General Silvia who is already gathering guardians outside the Royal Keep to rally to battle, albeit being very strict in who she accepts into this elite squad.


@ Annie

Councilor Victoria and Councilor Herman are currently discussing matters at the meetings chamber at the Royal Keep, along with the others.
"Come, join us", speaks Herman.

@ Crimson Forest

Daryl Agethan interrupts this pointless delay: "Enough, we move on!"

Daryl picks up the pace for lost time and proceeds onwards down the forest path.
 

cowking112

Member
Dungeon Master
Messages
230
Reaction score
7
[Arashi & Erado]
They both agree and move on.
[Kira]
He walks up to her, looking at everyone gathered. "I see you're gathering up an army..."
 

dbK

The Shadow
Moderator
Member
Messages
1,740
Reaction score
436
[Anne]

Anne joins them and if they are sitting and is an empty spot, she would joing them, not saying anything for now. Anne does look different than before, all these events surely hanged her and removed any joy in her life.
 

Ironside

Roleplay Manager
Administrator
Dungeon Master
Messages
299
Reaction score
16
@ Daryl's Party

At long last after having wandered through these mysterious uncharted woods, you finally spot in a moderate distance as Septim God Pyrior emerges in the middle of the forest and unleashes a mocking laughter. Has he perhaps found his prize?

"Hurry!", Daryl yells out as he starts to run at maximum speed.


@ Kira

General Silvia turns to you, you can see a tear down her face: "I will avenge him. My King... my friend."


@ Annie

You were not alone in that aspect, you can see denial, fear and depression on all of the other Councilor's as well. Even the most selfish of them knew what losing an Old Gen means.

Councilor Herman breaks the silence and speaks: "King Stephan Salvatiore... the young king in the line of succession. I fear for our future."
 

dbK

The Shadow
Moderator
Member
Messages
1,740
Reaction score
436
[Anne]

After waiting a bit more on the discussion and everything, Anne opens her mouth to speak. Feels like it was a long time.

'Everything happens for a reason...'
Before letting anyone speaking as she probably figure it would spark outrage in the hearts of the other people, she continues.

'It must be. Otherwise we would have been dead already at the hands of that Septim God. I was not right there wehn the other demon emerged, but I was listening. The answer lies in that forest and only Daryl knows what it is. But he clearly is not on our side. Our best bet is mimick his actions and wait to see what he's up to and when the time is right, strike and steal his prise.'
 

cowking112

Member
Dungeon Master
Messages
230
Reaction score
7
[Arashi & Erado]
They follow Daryl, both doing their best to keep up with Daryl. Arashi through, well, obvious means. And Erado through using his apperantly great physical strength to boost himself with his legs, like he's leaping in quick succession.
[Kira]
Having no idea how to emotionally support someone, Kira somewhat awakwardly says "Ehm... Yes, right. I'm sure you will. In any case, I was wondering if you have room for one more."
 

Ironside

Roleplay Manager
Administrator
Dungeon Master
Messages
299
Reaction score
16
@ Annie

"You're right, Annie. Daryl will return to this kingdom. Soon.", says Councilor Victoria.


@ Kira

"Yes, by all means. Join us in delivering judgement upon the once to be hero turned criminal."


@ Daryl's Party

You arrive at the deep woods, finding yourself surrounded by colossal living trees, many dryads, nymphs, giant animals and other creatures. But in the midst of them all she stood, aided by her right hand. Elder Neprahines.



The Elder spoke with confidence: "You've inflicted unforgivable damage on this forest."
Astonishingly large branches of wood emerge from the ground, numbering by the hundreds, binding up the Septim God's entire body: "You have come to underestimate the Elder of this world."
 

cowking112

Member
Dungeon Master
Messages
230
Reaction score
7
[Arashi]
"Those are... Very big trees. Bigger than the guy from before, that's for sure."
[Erado]
"The harder they fall I suppose..." He looks over at the elder. "I however, am more interested in her."
[Kira]
Ironic since Kira is a once criminal turned hero. Not that anybody knows that. He hopes... In any case, he nods in agreement. "Are you expecting anyone else or shall we depart?" He looks around to see who else is here. Who knows maybe one of those non-existing classmates exist now.
 

AwesomeGuy

Im Awesome
Messages
979
Reaction score
207
[Pyrosh]

Seeing as he cant really do anything effiectivly in this clash of titans, he tries to sneak through the woods and draw closer to the elder and her group.
 

dbK

The Shadow
Moderator
Member
Messages
1,740
Reaction score
436
[Anne]

'There is our chance. We ain't going to stand and do nothing, are we?'

After a small break, continues with a different face, one that clearly says she is going to say something radical and terrible.

'I have a stupid plan. Anyone wants to hear it?'
 

Ironside

Roleplay Manager
Administrator
Dungeon Master
Messages
299
Reaction score
16
@ Annie

Lord Lenmond frowns at your words, clearly still not happy with you being here and actually having a voice.

Councilor Herman: "It's better than nothing, speak."


@ Daryl's Party

The Septim God finds himself unable to destroy these roots despite his fire affinity. After a while he speaks the words before vanishing from this place: "You can contain one, but what about all of us. We will have you, Elder."


The Elder now turns at your party, not at all glad or happy to see you here. Assassin Sirenia immediately steps before the Elder to protect her: "You are not welcome here."


@ Kira

"We're still waiting for Special agent Lilith Wright and Septimus Grimm."

By looking around you note mostly higher ranked guardians here, mostly royal agents.
 

cowking112

Member
Dungeon Master
Messages
230
Reaction score
7
[Kira]
"Hm, very well. Than wait we shall." And so he does, untill the people in question arrive.
[Arashi]
"Oh trust me your friends already made it quite clear we aren't..."
[Erado]
He sighs "Like my, colleagues, have said, we know. However, we would indeed like a talk. As we have been trying to say to the ones we previously encountered, we have a common enemy, and we mean no harm. If we did, I can assure you one of the members of your welcoming committee would've been quite hurt right about now, if not worse." He's referring to the nymph he held captive, and even moved out of the way from the attacks launched at himself by her allies. Good guy Erado.
 

dbK

The Shadow
Moderator
Member
Messages
1,740
Reaction score
436
[Anne]

'Right. Firstly, we need to diminish his teleporting powers. What if, a barrier is made in the city or specific location to prevent such things? Or better yet, does the chains have any efdect on the old gens? We don't need much, just brief moments for us to strike. If not, maybe we can make one. And lastly... we need to fight dirty and not open fights with statements and declarations of war, but rather become friends with him. He doesn't know me nor most of the agents here and clearly he made some friends like Shearman and Magex."

Anne then sighs heavily and waits.
 

Ironside

Roleplay Manager
Administrator
Dungeon Master
Messages
299
Reaction score
16
@ Daryl's Party

During this time, a gigantic bear over 5 meters in size also approaches this place and unleashes a bear that echos out throughout the entire Crimson Hills.

"I have nothing to discuss with your race. Leave this place and never return. You have no reason to be concerned about my well being in the face of Septim Gods, worry about yourself instead."

@ Annie

"Those chains do not work against Chaos and there exists no guardian that could make a barrier like that. As for the rest, I agree, we cannot face him head on.", says Herman.
Reluctantly, Rebecca and Lenmond agree.


@ Kira

Special Agent Lilith Wright now arrives at the scene: "I will not expect failure, Daryl must pay for this."

General Silvia agrees and asks everyone: "Does anyone have a plan, information or anything that could increase our odds?"
 

dbK

The Shadow
Moderator
Member
Messages
1,740
Reaction score
436
[Anne]

Anne frowns a bit. 'Does anyone have any plan or idea that could help? Any secret hiding somewhere? You are all much more experienced and knowledgable than I am.'
 

cowking112

Member
Dungeon Master
Messages
230
Reaction score
7
[Kira]
"Well, all I know about him is that he can teleport himself and others. Assuming there is a time interval between him being able to use his ability, sending in some people with abilities that would allow them to quickly get to safety after being teleported first could allow for the rest to quickly use the time to rush him. Aside from that I'd say our only hopes are the element of surprise or hoping he can't teleport all of us away at once. If he can and we have no way of catching him by surprise, I see no way to defeat him."
[Arashi]
Arashi keeps quiet for now, he knows he's not much of a politician, so to speak.
[Erado]
"We are worried about ourselves. That's why we're here. We can't deal with these enemies by ourselves. And although it seems you can handle 1 septim god, I doubt even you could handle their might combined. Our chances of victory increase by working together. Or at the very least, agreeing to not get in each others way."
 
Top