What's new
Warhaven

Don't be a lurker, register an account and join the fun! Post, rate and participate with other members on Warhaven! Registering takes only a few clicks but gives you access to an amazing community and all its benefits. We hope you enjoy your stay and most importantly have fun!

Roleplay [Main Channel] Kingdom of Libra

dbK

The Shadow
Member
Messages
1,964
Reaction score
443
[Anne]

'Unfortunately, I have to agree with you, Luthor. I just hoped...' she shakes her thoughts off. And then hears Erado's reply. 'Very well, Agent, that's a good point. We already have an operation regarding re-establishing communication and cooperation and is undergoing.

Anne then speaks agaim to everyone: 'That would be for now, unless someone has something more to add.'

Anne then waits to see their response. If they add something, she would continue to sit, otherwise she would tell Silvia, Erado and Arashi to wait a minute and go to Victoria and ask if she is alright.
 

Ironside

Roleplay Manager
Administrator
Dungeon Master
Messages
534
Reaction score
16
@ Zerosh

The Witch Queen leaves sight of your hand to look back at you for a moment: "So you can take abilities from others, that's your power. In a way, similar to the legend of the High Guardian, such as Magex. You should cherish this gift, your limit may yet only be the sky."

The lady comes to a halt in a larger area in the cave as some more criminals pass by you and go in deeper.

"And so, what is your goal or objective?", she asks curiously.



@ Throne room

None of the councilors has anything to add at this time.
Silvia waits for you at Arashi and Erado while the others exit this room and go their own ways.

Councilor Victoria is pleased by your presence: "I always knew you would know how to handle the responsibility of being Queen. I'm alright."
"That aside, are certain about Alexander Shearman being on the Council?", she asks.
 

cowking112

Member
Dungeon Master
Messages
397
Reaction score
7
[Zerosh]
"My goal, huh? Hm... I'm not yet sure what my endgame is, but for now, I'll focus on gaining power. Both through abilities and allies. Though recently I have met someone I've actually been starting to care about so... There's that. Somewhat of a new feeling for me."
[Erado & Arashi]
Well this is awkward. E "So... How has your day been." Smalltalk it is.
 

dbK

The Shadow
Member
Messages
1,964
Reaction score
443
[Anne]

Anne smiles uncontrolably when she hears the comoliments and blushes, and then hears about Shearman. 'Thank you Victoria. No, I am not sure about that but who else to fulfill the needs and not make the nobles revolt?'

Anne then gives Victoria a kiss on one of her cheeks. 'The Councilor problem is the least of my concerns anyway. I have learned a great deal of things in a short time. Take care.' And off she goes, heading towards the 3 people waiting for her.

Once arrived: 'Alright, I'll be swift. General, give these two gentlemen a reward, for their acts of honour.'
 

Ironside

Roleplay Manager
Administrator
Dungeon Master
Messages
534
Reaction score
16
@ Throne

"Any specific kind of reward, my Queen?", she asks.

"Erado is long since ready for a promotion in his duty as royal agent and could also receive a salary increase."
"Arashi, perhaps you'd like to join the royal agency along with a salary increase?"
The above are Silvia's ideas of a reward.


@ Zerosh

The lady looks down at your hand again, there has to be a reason...

But then, beyond all odds, the man himself walks past you two as silent as the night. It is no other than the legendary criminal "The Empty".

The Queen then quickly lays eyes on "The Empty" and leans close to your face to whisper: "Find me later, won't you? I have a question I've been wanting to ask you."
She lets go of your hand gently and walks deeper into the cave, only looking back to offer a welcoming smile.

 

cowking112

Member
Dungeon Master
Messages
397
Reaction score
7
[Zerosh]
"Sure..." I mean they literally just met but okay seems he was either being watched or she likes talking. In any case, he keeps on walking deeper into the cave. Who knows maybe he'll meet some old friends, like Lithia. Sarcasm.
[Erado & Arashi]
A "Huh? Me? A royal agent? Y-Yeah, of course. I'd be honored." E thinks for a bit "Hm... Very well, I suppose I've been in the shadows long enough. I accept." Not to mention he might get to know some juicy secrets now.
 

dbK

The Shadow
Member
Messages
1,964
Reaction score
443
[Anne]

'Done. Meet with General Silvia later and she'll introduce you to everything you have to know. Now, I apologise, but I have something important to discuss with her. Work has just begun.'

She expects the two of them to leave and give them privacy.
 

cowking112

Member
Dungeon Master
Messages
397
Reaction score
7
[Erado & Arashi]
E "Eh, sure." he looks at Silvia "Where should we ehm, meet. And when." Arashi still can't believe he just became a royal agent.
 

Ironside

Roleplay Manager
Administrator
Dungeon Master
Messages
534
Reaction score
16
@ E&A, Annie

General Silvia tells you: "Meet me outside the royal keep's gate in 1 hour."

If they leave then they have privacy now: "I assume you wanted to speak about your public re-evaluation?"


@ Zerosh

"The Empty" walks in front of you and blocks your path forward. He looks into your eyes, allowing you to see those abnormal shining blue lights coming out of his hood. He passes you a piece of paper that says: "Leave."
 

dbK

The Shadow
Member
Messages
1,964
Reaction score
443
[Anne]

'Yes, but not only that. But first, let's settle with this. Can you introduce me with how the re-evaluation goes?'
 

cowking112

Member
Dungeon Master
Messages
397
Reaction score
7
[Zerosh]
Guess he, doesn't talk. "My apologies, but aside from this being too cryptic, I'm afraid I told someone i'd meet them here later." He walks past him. "Have a nice day though."
[Erado & Arashi]
They nod and head there. They sure are together a lot lately... Ah well. Arashi makes sure to ask Erado what it's like being a royal agent.
 

Ironside

Roleplay Manager
Administrator
Dungeon Master
Messages
534
Reaction score
16
@ Annie

"It is actually quite straightforward. You must face off against increasingly more difficult opponents, one at a time. Every victory proves that you are in fact powerful enough to earn that person's rank. If you lose a match, then that will be your maximum rank."


@ Zerosh

Without The Empty ever moving a muscle, you are hit by something right in your stomach, forcing you to drop down on your knees.

From behind, another infamous name shows up, it is criminal boss Big Fox.

 

cowking112

Member
Dungeon Master
Messages
397
Reaction score
7
[Zerosh]
As he drops to his knees he coughs and says "Was that... Really necessary." Also he's a bit bussy with being somethinged in the stomach so he doesn't give much of a reaction to the big fox.
 

dbK

The Shadow
Member
Messages
1,964
Reaction score
443
[Anne]

'Understood. Will you let me know when it will be set? And second issue, is one more delicate. You have my full trust, General. I suspect one of our Special Agents of foul play. I don't have proof for the atrocity, but I know that person is working on the black market.'
 

Ironside

Roleplay Manager
Administrator
Dungeon Master
Messages
534
Reaction score
16
@ Zerosh

Big Fox throws his cigar on the ground "Well, what what do we have here?", he says in amusement.

The Empty shifts his gaze to Big Fox, but still tracking your own movements.



@ Annie

"I'll let you know when we're ready. About this royal agent, who is it?", she says with at least some level of curiosity.
 

dbK

The Shadow
Member
Messages
1,964
Reaction score
443
[Anne]

Anne comes closer and whispers: 'Special Agent Lilith Wright'

And then backs to her original position. (Still close face to face). 'She's the only one who makes sense for Arlissa's poisoning and she is highly involved in the black market bussiness, for personal profit. Why do you think she has assisted Herman's assassination of Stephan? Stephan was after all, the King.'
 

Ironside

Roleplay Manager
Administrator
Dungeon Master
Messages
534
Reaction score
16
@ Annie

"It is possible, but we have to find proof of this. Unless you are willing to act without it.", she answers.
 

dbK

The Shadow
Member
Messages
1,964
Reaction score
443
[Anne]

'I have a plan to make her frame herself. I'm still working on the details, but I will probably could use some help. And if it fails, I might be willing to act without proof. We'll discuss this further. But what about you, how you holding up?'
 
Last edited:

cowking112

Member
Dungeon Master
Messages
397
Reaction score
7
[Zerosh]
He stands up and dusts himself off. "Good question..." He's eh, not sure himself.
 

Ironside

Roleplay Manager
Administrator
Dungeon Master
Messages
534
Reaction score
16
@ Annie

"It's been a lot of unexpected twists and turns the past few days, but otherwise I'm doing well. Thanks for asking."



@ Zerosh

Another big name shows up at the cave, it is the criminal Queen.
She walks up behind Big Fox and tells him: "Why don't you boys pick on someone your own size?" and smiles sinisterly at them both.

The two quickly glance at her and then decide to move deeper into the cave. Guess they really didn't want to pick on her... maybe?

 
Top