What's new
Warhaven

Don't be a lurker, register an account and join the fun! Post, rate and participate with other members on Warhaven! Registering takes only a few clicks but gives you access to an amazing community and all its benefits. We hope you enjoy your stay and most importantly have fun!

Roleplay [Main Channel] Kingdom of Libra

cowking112

Member
Dungeon Master
Messages
518
Reaction score
7
[Erado]
"Insane? Last time we fought her we lost badly. So unless she has some secret plan..."
[Zardeth]
"Hah, funny. Maybe your insults would hit a little bit closer to home if I didn't just catch you in the middle of your make-out session with a picture. Now if you'll excuse me, I have more important business to attend to." He runs out to go back to Ava.
[Zerosh]
"Well, my ability is to stick to other abilities, though I suppose I could train with the ones I have now. Though all things considered, I don't have to much time to train. Can you tell me about some of these ways?"
 

dbK

The Shadow
Member
Messages
2,098
Reaction score
445
[Anne]

Anne is rejuvinating herself in the flame cocoon.
 

Ironside

Roleplay Manager
Administrator
Dungeon Master
Messages
670
Reaction score
16
@ Zardeth

When you return to Ava, she congratulates you: "Wow, you really are fast! So, did you bring the Silver coins so I can transmute them into gold for you?"


@ Zerosh

"One way is me training you, another way is hiring someone else to do so. Then there are means of dark arts, but I wouldn't advise you to go down that route", says Lilith.


@ Erado, Annie

"Come on, we have to stop her from doing this.", Arlissa takes you to Annie's cocoon while still holding onto your hand (d'aw).
"She's in some sort of statis, we have to wait until she finishes", she remarks.

Annie is done healing about 20min later (1 emote left).
The Dark One transforms into another form, one that looks very much like a normal human. Having done so, she soon begins walking towards Annie's cocoon and stops near it (near Erado and Arlissa also), and then proceeding to wait in silence.
General Silvia takes her place as the proctor and waits for Annie to be ready to begin.

 
Last edited:

dbK

The Shadow
Member
Messages
2,098
Reaction score
445
[Anne]

Damn people, give Anne some spaces don't you have manners?
 

cowking112

Member
Dungeon Master
Messages
518
Reaction score
7
[Zerosh]
"Well, we don't exactly have the money to hire someone, not to mention we might not be able trust them. So, if you say dark arts are not desirable... That leaves us with 1 last option.1" He looks at Amelia "You wanna train too? Just, you know. Somewhat." She wants to become a guardian after all. At least she did last time.
[Zardeth]
"I have some silver yes... However, I also have another plan. What is the strongest and most durable material you can make?"
[Erado]
Adorable. She also whispers to Arlissa "One problem, the citizens might not be all to happy if this gets called off. People tend to like things like this."
 

Ironside

Roleplay Manager
Administrator
Dungeon Master
Messages
670
Reaction score
16
@ Zerosh

"I would love to!", says Amelia with a cheer, you might finally be doing the right thing.
"Very well, I'll train the both of you.", answers Lilith.


@ Zardeth

The two bodyguards look at you with unease as you ask this question.
Ava answers: "Netherium, also known as the energy stone...", she answers unsurely at you but also uneasy at what you're scheming.


@ Erado

"What do you think, Erado? Do we watch the battle and interfere upon need?"

The Dark One in her human body tells you: "Relax, deary. I have no intention in killing your Queen."


@ Annie

You come out of your cocoon, a fully healed Queen who is ready to burn the world anew.
 

cowking112

Member
Dungeon Master
Messages
518
Reaction score
7
[Zerosh]
He nods "Well than, we look forward to your teachings. We best not slack Amelia."
[Zardeth]
"In that case, I would appreciate some of that. I'm sure you're curious as to why, so I'll tell you. You see, this suit isn't something I made, it is a power. And it isn't limited to being just steel. Which is why I can still move so fast and flexibly despite being fully covered in metal."
[Erado]
He's suspicious "Fine... But if you give us a reason to think otherwise, I will come down for a rematch."
 

dbK

The Shadow
Member
Messages
2,098
Reaction score
445
[Anne]

Anne feels very refreshed and ready to burn some people.

She first sees Arlissa and Erado: 'Welcome back, agents.' And then she sees Arlissa with eyes and goes towards her and grabs her head and then hugs her. 'It worked!'

Then she lets go. 'By the way, I can still hear everything in cocoon.'

And then turns to Dark One. 'Well, well, well. This is quite a surprise. A welcomed one, to be honest, and you can talk! Next thing I find out you also drink.' And gives a subtle smile.
 

Ironside

Roleplay Manager
Administrator
Dungeon Master
Messages
670
Reaction score
16
@ Zerosh

Someone is now knocking on your door at this very moment. But surely it couldn't be a substitute teacher...


@ Zardeth

"Yes, I can change something you have into Netherium for you. Hand over the thing you want changed. But remember, Netherium is the ultimate material, rumored to be the same material that the Dark One's weapons are made of."


@ Erado, Annie

"You did this, my Queen? Surely you didn't make a pact with the Dark One for my eyes...", Arlissa is appreciating what you've done but can't help but realize that no magic comes without a great price.

The Dark One draws a normal sword (this is not the Black Blade): "Well, deary. You won't keep the Dark One waiting, will you?"
 

cowking112

Member
Dungeon Master
Messages
518
Reaction score
7
[Erado]
"Well... I suppose we should go up there and, observe. After this fight though, It'd be nice if we could report."
[Zardeth]
He flips a coin over to her. "By the way, I can't say I know much about this material. I'd like to know more about it. After all, I wouldn't want it to suddenly blow up on me or anything."
[Zerosh]
Well it's Lilith's door. "Eh... Expecting anyone?"
 

dbK

The Shadow
Member
Messages
2,098
Reaction score
445
[Anne]

Anne first answers to Arlissa. 'You do not need to worry, my dear.'

And then to the Dark One: 'Let's do this. And after, will you allow a conversation between us?'

Annd waits her reply and then goes to take her place and get ready.
 

Ironside

Roleplay Manager
Administrator
Dungeon Master
Messages
670
Reaction score
16
@ Annie

Evelynne smirks slyly to you as she moves into her starting position. The smirk could imply a number of things, but the thought of it being an inclination to get another contract out of you feels the most likely reason to you.

General Silvia announces: "Begin!"




@ Erado

Now you watch.


@ Zardeth

Ava Majestic exhausts significant energy to complete your very difficult wish, to create the ultimate material - Netherium.
As Ava is exhaling deeply, Cora Whaler answers you: "It is the hardest known material in the world. Known... It's not known, it's actually quite mysterious. In any case, it's the hardest material and one of the best conductors of energy of them all. There are no bad properties to this material but it is incredibly rare."


@ Zerosh

Surprise, it's Itachi.
As you open the door, you are met by a woman in a black coat and black eyes and black hair.
Her expression revealed no particular emotion, there was a natural blandness attached to it, one prohibiting you from reading her thoughts or intentions, it didn't feel too good for you.


 
Last edited:

cowking112

Member
Dungeon Master
Messages
518
Reaction score
7
[Zerosh]
He steps in front of Amelia just in case. "Can I... Help you?"
[Zardeth]
"Than I suppose I'm very lucky to have met you... May I?" He extends his hand to get the netherium. If he does, he'll convert his suit to it.
[Erado]
"Well, it doesn't look like the dark one is going to go all out... Think the queen can handle her?"
 

dbK

The Shadow
Member
Messages
2,098
Reaction score
445
[Anne]

Anne begins to channel energy in her right hand. She just channels and waits to see if Dark One does anything.
 

Ironside

Roleplay Manager
Administrator
Dungeon Master
Messages
670
Reaction score
16
@ Zerosh

"I come in the name of the Witch Queen, criminal employer Erado. You may address me merely as Devon. I have come here to deliver the power that you were promised.", says Devon.


@ Zardeth

You take the Netharium coin and convert your entire suit into it. This material is as strong as promised, it far outclasses anything you've ever used before, because this thing unlike the others was in fact magical.
You gain an increase to both defenses (+10 each).


@ Erado

"I would say no ill of my Queen, especially after what she's done. But no one can defeat the Dark One.", she says this silently to not hurt Annie's pride nor confidence, this was after all what she has chosen to do.


@ Annie

Evelynne stretches out her hand, summoning a ball of fire in her hand and throws it towards you. It felt like a pointless attack, but this was the Dark One, so you never know...
 

dbK

The Shadow
Member
Messages
2,098
Reaction score
445
[Anne]

Anne just dodges it with phase shift (cause it's very fast) and smashes her hand on the ground, releasing her energy and makes spikes of dark fire come out from below Dark One, impaling her multiple times.
 

cowking112

Member
Dungeon Master
Messages
518
Reaction score
7
[Erado]
"Well, since this isn't exactly a death match, maybe they'll just stop after exchanging some blows?"
[Zardeth]
He looks at his suit, he sure is glad he got this. "Perfect... It was definitely the right decision to ask this of you. Since it was such a simple job for such a great reward, I must admit, I feel like I owe you still. Perhaps you have a job that's a little more, dangerous?"
[Zerosh]
"Oh? Well, can't say I expected something so soon. Might as well get right to it than. How, does this work?"
 

Ironside

Roleplay Manager
Administrator
Dungeon Master
Messages
670
Reaction score
16
@ Annie

Evelynne slams her foot into the ground when the first spike emerges. This act seemingly stops the others from ever sprouting forth.
She then uses her left hand and moves her fingers slightly, which then make the fireball turn around and come right back after you again.


@ Erado

"I certainly hope it turns out that way. You never know with the Dark One...", she says.


@ Zardeth

"I don't have any real jobs for big boys like you right now. Maybe some other time.", she replies after giving it a second's worth of thought.


@ Zerosh

"First, you must become stronger before anything else can happen. For now, you must be trained to reach the ranks of the best, like your friend Redmoon over there.", answers Devon.
"I can help you achieve that sooner than anyone else can, Zerosh. When do you want to begin?"
 

cowking112

Member
Dungeon Master
Messages
518
Reaction score
7
[Erado]
"Suppose we'll have to wait and see."
[Zardeth]
"Very well than, until next time than." And so he leaves her mansion. After which he sighs, wondering what he should do next. He has no idea where to find that guy. Doubt fox knows, and while other people might. He doesn't want to owe them, and there's also the possibility he could ally this guy since his power is useful. Might as well officially announce his return to the world. He goes to run around in the city, in search for normal guards with no guardians nearby.
[Zerosh]
"Oh. Well, I was about to train with her but, if the witch queen sent you... I suppose we can start now." He turns to Lilith "Think you can look after and train Amelia? She seemed excited about that."
 

dbK

The Shadow
Member
Messages
2,098
Reaction score
445
[Anne]

Seeing dark one's hand movement makes her look behind her and sees the fireball coming towards her. Anne then makes a little vortex of in her left hand, pointed at the fire ball and trying to assimilate it. Cause fire ball and fire witch.
 
Top