What's new
Warhaven

Don't be a lurker, register an account and join the fun! Post, rate and participate with other members on Warhaven! Registering takes only a few clicks but gives you access to an amazing community and all its benefits. We hope you enjoy your stay and most importantly have fun!

Roleplay [Main Channel] Kingdom of Libra

dbK

The Shadow
Member
Messages
2,325
Reaction score
446
[Anne]

When she sees both of them, Anne exhales heavily in relief. 'You truly are an amazing BDSM slave Clarissa.' And then faces Eveline. 'I'm glad you're back. We now need to consider other options, as you and I will never be allowed in the Church. I broke their rules by attacking the Archbishop to get the key he used on you.'
 

cowking112

Member
Dungeon Master
Messages
756
Reaction score
9
[Erado]
Well this is quite surprising, but their conversation seems to be friendly and he doesn't want to startle Arlissa. "Ehm... Hello?"
[Zerosh]
"Couldn't agree more..." And so, they start walking back. He tries to take a route that wouldn't make them easy to find though, he'd go through the forest if they have to. "You doing okay by the way? We've been walking for quite some time now."
[Zardeth]
"Son of a... How many more of those do you even have?! No matter... It won't help you." He decides to speed tunnel again. Seemed to work well against the empty so might as well.
 

Ironside

Roleplay Manager
Administrator
Dungeon Master
Messages
906
Reaction score
16
@ Erado

When you speak your words, the ghost turns back to look at you and then vanishes from this place.

"Oh hey Erado, are you done at the royal keep?", she asks.


@ Zerosh

You arrive safely back to home: "I'm okay, don't worry."


@ Zardeth

Be more specific, are you taking Mira with you or what.


@ Annie

"Then I'm going to do it by force. I had hoped to avoid this outcome but it cannot be helped.", replies Eveline.
 

dbK

The Shadow
Member
Messages
2,325
Reaction score
446
[Anne]

'Are you sure that waging war with the curches of the 5 kingdoms is the best course of action? Let's say you win, you are going to be a lonely archbishop as no one will follow you or me willingly, but out of fear. Is this what the church of divinity is supposed to be? I hate them too, but...'
 

cowking112

Member
Dungeon Master
Messages
756
Reaction score
9
[Erado]
"Eh... yeah. Though, before I tell you about that, who is it you were just talking to? Also you probably don't realise but, they left."
[Zerosh]
"I never stop worrying..." He takes a seat. "By the way, I wanted to talk about something. You know how you somehow knew something was coming, even though I had no idea, and I was on guard the entire time? I gave it some thought and, maybe, you have some kind of prediction type power?"He really hopes she does, she'd probably be so happy to have a second power.
[Zardeth]
Well, not really. You know how he used speed tunnel to smash empty into a nearby wall? He's going for the same thing here.
 

Ironside

Roleplay Manager
Administrator
Dungeon Master
Messages
906
Reaction score
16
@ Erado

Arlissa seems upset about this: "But why? We were having a good talk. She didn't offer her name but came up to me and talked with me regarding prosperity of the future. She seemed optimistic, moreso than most."


@ Zerosh

"You might be right, or maybe I got lucky. I just looked that way and felt as if a force of evil would reveal itself in a moment.", she explains.


@ Zardeth

You do slam her into a nearby wall, but this proves completely ineffective as this stage 2 demon form was no joking matter anymore. She grabs you by the face and slams you into the ground instead and then grabs your Black Blade and Abyssal Crystal. She knew not of your weakness but she realized you'd be worse off without your fancy weapons.


@ Annie

"It is what it is. I will have the role as Archbishop that was promised to me."
 

cowking112

Member
Dungeon Master
Messages
756
Reaction score
9
[Erado]
"Well..." He comes closer and holds her hands, which calms him down. He did just kill Silvia still. "It's probably best to base our marriage on truths. I'm pretty sure you were talking to a ghost." It feels nice to say 'our marriage'. They should hurry up and hold the wedding already.
[Zerosh]
"Well, I suppose we'll see. But it is something to keep in mind. For now however, I say we get some rest. We've been walking all day." Did the beholder say he'd contact Zerosh? Can't remember, if not, he'll start thinking about stuff to do. Being a dad is rewarding, but it also takes up quite some time.
[Zardeth]
Although Mira can't see it due to the suit, his eyes widen as she does this. Luckily, she doesn't seem to know about the sword. Blunt force trauma doesn't seem to have much effect, and she just stole his sword. So, new plan. He tries to use some umbrakinesis to use some shadows to stab Mira. That possible? Not sure, but he'll try.
 

dbK

The Shadow
Member
Messages
2,325
Reaction score
446
[Anne]

Anne clanches her teeth. This is bad. 'If you choose this path, you will do so alone. I can't have a war with the church, not in this current state of the world. I will let you do your own thing, but don't make me regret releasing you and then rescuing you from hell.'

Anne then goes to stand near Clarissa as she waits Eveline's reply.
 

Ironside

Roleplay Manager
Administrator
Dungeon Master
Messages
906
Reaction score
16
@ Erado

Arlissa is startled by your claim of having spoken to a ghost: "Oh my, then I'm so glad you got here before something bad happened. There's no way I could protect myself from a ghost."


@ Zerosh

Then rest you shall. The Beholder did say he'd contact you but he hasn't so far.


@ Zardeth

In a burst of fury, her overwhelming energy leaves your shadows shattered. Mirajane now raises her hands high above her head and summons forth a massive ball of hellfire which is then thrown at you.


@ Annie

Message received but gracefully declined. Eveline Devine goes ahead and leaves this place to begin the culling of priests.
 

dbK

The Shadow
Member
Messages
2,325
Reaction score
446
[Anne]

Anne sighs heavily but let's her go, for now, and turns to Clarissa. 'Now that is just the two of us, tell me, teache how to bring you back in case you...vanish again.' Anne then gives a smile to her.
 

cowking112

Member
Dungeon Master
Messages
756
Reaction score
9
[Erado]
"Depends, you are pretty strong you know. Though, on another note. I'm afraid I, have some bad news... Although I believe it was a different one from before, we defeated the dark one. But, general Silvia... She..." He doesn't think he'll have to say it for her to understand.
[Zerosh]
Right... Well, guess he'll just wait until he does that I guess. He'd love to go ambush some guardian and take their power, but leaving Amelia alone is to big of a risk. So, time to play the waiting game.
[Zardeth]
Okay, guess he just... teleports out of the way. I mean really she saw him do this before why'd she think that would work. At least I assume it won't.
 

Ironside

Roleplay Manager
Administrator
Dungeon Master
Messages
906
Reaction score
16
@ Annie

"No thing that could be learned in less than many months of time, masterful Queen."


@ Erado

"Our best and strongest dying as casulties to the threats that just keep on spawning. Is there no end to this bloodshed?", she asks herself outloud.


@ Zerosh

You wait and wait, but no contact is made by the Beholder. Perhaps his plan to catch Katherine has failed.


@ Zardeth

A mere distraction. Mirajane now catches up to you right after your teleportation and stabs you in the stomach with the Black Blade. Much to her surprise you finally bleed properly. Is this the weakness of the Dark One, she ponders.
 

cowking112

Member
Dungeon Master
Messages
756
Reaction score
9
[Erado]
"Perhaps not, but... At least we have each other." She caresses her cheek. "Even in times like this, with you here, I truly am the luckiest man alive." He gives her a kiss. Being around Arlissa is really doing him good. He wonders how he ever managed to get her to fall for him. This better not turn out to be some dream.
[Zerosh]
Well shit. Now what... He doesn't exactly have much to do. Even if he were to leave Amelia alone for a bit, he can't smuggle someone into his house to nomu them, he can't steal any abilities because even if he finds someone with powers he'll have to actually know what their power is first, and he has no other ways to gain power or provide Amelia with safety. Well, guess he'll just, wait until he thinks of something :I.
[Zardeth]
Well that definitely hurts. However, he uses this opportunity to grab her hand. After all, she needs to hold the sword to stab him with it. Assuming he succeeds, he try to use his other hand to stab her with that blade thingy he's got in his wrist armor.
 

dbK

The Shadow
Member
Messages
2,325
Reaction score
446
[Anne]

'Then make sure you don't die. I've grown fond of you.'

Anne then runs her fingers on one of her her cheeks, gently. 'While we spend some time togheter, maybe you cpuld teach me some basics of blacks magic?' Anne then smirks at her.
 

Ironside

Roleplay Manager
Administrator
Dungeon Master
Messages
906
Reaction score
16
@ Annie

"The basics start by learning the infernal language. If you have nothing else to be doing right now, then sure, my masterful Queen."


@ Erado

"What should we do now? Is the trouble at the keep dealt with for good?"


@ Zerosh

You receive a letter from Beholder that confirms your suspicions of him not having any leads on Katherine yet.


@ Zardeth

When you successfully grip the Black Blade and stab her chest with your concealed weapon, Mirajane closes her eyes.
"I-I can't believe this, the power of the Dark One is ridiculous", she whispers quietly.

Mirajane is forced into a dangerous decision to go higher, advance further, achieve greater.
Lisanna spoke from her safe distance: "Mira, no..."

In her new transformation an aura of darkness envelops her presence which renders the wound you inflicted obsolete.
Mirajane uses her own free hand now to grab the one holding the black blade and rips it off your body with no real effort.

Once done, she discards your stolen arm and regains grip on the Black Blade. You understood now that you face a foe that surpasses your might.

 

cowking112

Member
Dungeon Master
Messages
756
Reaction score
9
[Erado]
"Well, I believe that dark one is gone, so for now, yes. Though, it might be a good idea to check up on the queen. After all, I don't think she has an Arlissa to comfort her."
[Zerosh]
Well crap. He doesn't really have a way to look for her himself so nothing he can do there. And since he did ask if he had other things to do, it's likely he's got nothing as it wasn't included in the letter. So, what to do... He could go down a list of people he knows but he already knows nobody can help him, nor can he help them. Guess he'll go to Nomu. He never did check how powerful it was or if it had any abilities, so he'll go check that. Through sparring, seeing if he has an ability with AFO and if so commanding it to demonstrate it, if that even works.
[Zardeth]
He lets out a pained grunt as his arm gets ripped of. He looks at her, yet another new form... Since the sick one seemed worried, this form probably has dangers, though if he doesn't know what he can't exploit them. "And you say my power is ridiculous..." He gets angry now. "I'm about done with this. Don't worry though, I'll make sure you and that girl will become excellent watchdogs!" He tries to use the curse of netherhades to have the dark fog come at Mira from all sides, while he himself speed tunnels at her and tries to stab her in the throat. A last ditch effort, you could say.
 

Ironside

Roleplay Manager
Administrator
Dungeon Master
Messages
906
Reaction score
16
@ Erado

Your plan sounds nice and the two of you were about to move, but then... (@ Global)

@ Zerosh

Your Nomu has the Telekinetic Agility ability (check sheet).
And then... (@ Global)

@ Zardeth

With a mere swing of her hand, all of your fog is blown away. Mira catches your hand with her other and rips it off just as easily as the last one.
At that exact moment she grabbed your throat and yells to Lisanna: "Do it now, sister."

Lisanna hurries and takes the Black Blade from Mira and prepares to finish this.

All 3 of you also experience @ Global, but Mira does not falter, she has to finish this.


@ Annie

You learn about 2 words in the infernal language when... (@ Global)


@ Global

Everything was happening normally, when suddenly you hear a sound that doesn't sound like anything you've ever heard before. It was an unbearably loud and horrifying screech. As you look to the sky (those inside probably ran outside to check) you notice that the whole sky is being distorted by some unnatural force. The sight of this sends chills down your spine...

 

dbK

The Shadow
Member
Messages
2,325
Reaction score
446
[Anne]

At the sound of the global (warming) thing, Anne looks at Clarissa in confusion. 'What was that?' Anne asked her, as she looks at her and then goes outside to check.
 

cowking112

Member
Dungeon Master
Messages
756
Reaction score
9
[Erado]
"What the... Never a moment of rest is there, come on, let's go outside." Assuming they do, Erado feels like he's tripping out. "Ehm... I know you can't see this but, the sky. It's like it's, bending?"
[Zerosh]
"Oh well this is grrrr- what... the hell is that." He looks out the window and looks at the sky, and his eyes widen. "What in the... Amelia? You, might want to come see this."
[Zardeth]
He looks to the sky and starts laughing. "Even if I'm going to day today, it seems you're all going with me..." He unsuits, might as well show them what he really looks like and use his own voice instead of telepathy one last time. "From one dark one to another... Take care of queen for me, I always did like that girl..." Using his last few seconds of life, he decides to go out with a bang. He tries to use the curse of netherhades to target 2 specific locations (if he can). The beholder's BOP, because fuck em. And wherever it is that nobles live. He always hated those guys, arrogent, cocky bastards who think they're better than everyone else. Who knows, some may call it a good deed if this succeeds. "Oh, and burry me at the castle." Granted they probably don't know what he's talking about but, Lisa will find out. After all this, he'd use telekenisis on Lisa to have her drive the sword through his own heart. If he's going out, he's going out having made someone kill him instead of waiting for death.
 
Top