What's new
Warhaven

Don't be a lurker, register an account and join the fun! Post, rate and participate with other members on Warhaven! Registering takes only a few clicks but gives you access to an amazing community and all its benefits. We hope you enjoy your stay and most importantly have fun!

Roleplay [Main Channel] Kingdom of Libra

cowking112

Member
Dungeon Master
Messages
801
Reaction score
9
[Zerosh]
Wow, this sure is going to shit. That girl's black lightning is pretty cool though, that could be a nice future target. Anyhow, although it'd prob be a good idea to get the hell out of here, he's interested in seeing how this is going to end.
[Erado]
And there Erado stands. Unable to do anything because he has no ranged attacks aside from throwing stuff. Not like it'd do anything compared to that lightning anyways. He'll just use Epitaph on Luana so he can very quickly react to anything he does. If she's going to attack someone, Erado will switch positions with them and try to have KCR block the attack.
 

dbK

The Shadow
Member
Messages
2,377
Reaction score
464
[Anne]

Anne freezes while witnessing Clarissa's actions. She watches her and the new allies fighting her, Valeri and Erado. Clarissa surprises Anne, managing to get the blood of clone and... wanting to suicide to take Luana out.

No, Anne can't do that. 'No... no... NOOO !!!' Anne yells and turms to Luana, summoning 4 clones and combine flame beams in one bigger one that go in Luana's chest.
 

Ironside

Roleplay Manager
Administrator
Member
Dungeon Master
Messages
952
Reaction score
18
@ Everyone

With a swipe of her hand, all of your attacks are erased from existence.

Luana now mutters: "There you are..." and then vanishes from this place in an instant.
 

dbK

The Shadow
Member
Messages
2,377
Reaction score
464
[Anne]

Anne is cowfused. 'What the hell was that?' Anne looks at everyone present. And as she looks, she remembers seeing Zerosh (from when he killed Clarissa but surprise she alive) and sends all clones as well as herself to fly and search for him in all directions.
 

cowking112

Member
Dungeon Master
Messages
801
Reaction score
9
[Erado]
"Well, that was anticlimactic." He than looks at Anne doing stuff. "Also, what are you doing? I think she teleported out of the city."
[Zerosh]
Well that sure was interesting. Well, time to get ba- OH GOD OH FUCK that's, that's bad. He'll try to sneak away with nomu, even though it prooobably won't work. Well, surely Anne will let Zerosh go because he's a dad, right?
 

Ironside

Roleplay Manager
Administrator
Member
Dungeon Master
Messages
952
Reaction score
18
@ Annie, Zerosh

Unfortunately Zerosh, you are indeed found by the Evil Queen and her army of clones. You feel like death is but a mere few breaths away. Maybe?


@ Erado

You apparently just get ignored because the Queen has a mouse to catch.
 

cowking112

Member
Dungeon Master
Messages
801
Reaction score
9
[Erado]
"Right. Well. I assume you have things covered than?"
[Zerosh]
"...Fuck." Just in case she kills nomu, he yeets its ability real quick. Don't want it to go to waste. Anyhow, he just holds Amelia and hopes he doesn't die. (Friendly reminder Anne doesn't know who Amelia is)
 

dbK

The Shadow
Member
Messages
2,377
Reaction score
464
[Anne]

Anne smiles evily as she founds Zerosh and has her clones surround him.

'Well, well, well, what have we got here. I see you survived. Surprised to see me?'

Anne goes closer to Zerosh, in an almost sensual fashion. 'Me and Mira chose to not fight each other in the end. We can choose this too. Choose wisely.'
 

cowking112

Member
Dungeon Master
Messages
801
Reaction score
9
[Zerosh]
"All things considered... That would be preferable." He holds Amelia close to him. "However... If you touch her, I'll make you regret it." Never make a dad mad.
 

dbK

The Shadow
Member
Messages
2,377
Reaction score
464
[Anne]

Anne pushes nomu to the side with a wave of darkness. It's just to get it out of the way, not hurt him, and gets even closer to him. 'Got yourself a kid I see. That must be the reason you haven't run away already. Don't worry, I'm not hurting children. Unless... they are possessed. How did you meet Lilith?'
 

cowking112

Member
Dungeon Master
Messages
801
Reaction score
9
[Zerosh]
Nomu was about to run at Anne to attack, but Zerosh says "Stand down." After which it stops. Zerosh sighs and says "Straight to the point I see... First of all, she's not possessed. Second, I don't see why you want to know, but, I met her through the black market." Zerosh is still mad about Anne killing her but, this is a bad situation for him, so he best answer.
 

dbK

The Shadow
Member
Messages
2,377
Reaction score
464
[Anne]

Anne raises an eyebrow at nomu fully obeying him. 'As expected. To ease yourself, I knew she was working in the black market for a long time. When I came for her, I was really going to talk and possibly work with her, gaining information on the black market.'

Anne then starts going around Zerosh, looking at him and Amelia as she keeps circling him two times. 'Just because I am Queen, doesn't mean I am not getting my hands dirty, for the greater good, of course. My name is stained in dark pacts, bad decisions, killing out of anger... only with the desire to protect the ones I care about. So what say you, Mister? Will you help me? By helping me you can greatly help yourself, i'm sure you know that.'
 

cowking112

Member
Dungeon Master
Messages
801
Reaction score
9
[Zerosh]
"What? You're going to let a wanted criminal just walk around in your castle and we pretend like nothing ever happened? I have enemies all over the black market, and by siding with you they would likely think twice about coming after me. However, how could you possibly think we could work together? You attacked me, you killed Lilith, and you allow those rotten nobles to do as they please. Did you know the girl in my hands was a slave to a noble? That when I first took her in she was beaten and afraid, and that she told me there were others who had it far worse than her? How could I ever trust you when you can't even protect a little girl like her?!"
 

dbK

The Shadow
Member
Messages
2,377
Reaction score
464
[Anne]

Anne summons a hand/claw of darkness around her hand and strangles Zerosh. Not to let him out of breath or anything, but as a show of force. 'You stupid little man. Found a girl and go daddy on me? Have you forgotten you and Lilith sided with the noblemen's representative, Herman? Did you know he schemes and wanted to torture and Lilith was the one who brought me to him? Imagine if I didn't kill him, imagone then what power the noblemen would have had. You are a blind fool.'

Anne then let's go of the grip and continues. 'I was blind too, but this is the world. And speaking of, you have no idea of the powers at play here, powers that seek to destroy this entire world. Not just me or you or the Kingdom, but everything. And I killed Lilith, yes, because she killed someone dear of me. And oh dearie, I have let out the most dangerous prisoners, why would I or anyone concern themselves with you?'
 

cowking112

Member
Dungeon Master
Messages
801
Reaction score
9
[Zerosh]
Harder He barely flinches, can't show weakness. "I didn't give a damn about Herman. In fact, before I met Liluth and her (Amelia) I didn't give a damn about anyone. Besides, Herman isn't here anymore is he? What's stopping you from freeing all those slaves now? And while I don't doubt you know of power I don't, the same goes for you. Both of us are paws in the hands of the man I know. And I assure you, if it weren't for the fact that I'd rather die than leave her (Amelia) behind, I would've been gone already. You may be more powerful than me, but I assure you, I am definitely of concern. You just don't know why. Very few people do."
 

dbK

The Shadow
Member
Messages
2,377
Reaction score
464
[Anne]

Anne giggles. 'Oh no, I am pawn to no one. Well, I owe the Dark Lord One, but no. I'll tell you a secret.' Anne goes to whisper in his ears. 'A God is preparing to attack this Kingdom as we speak. The clock is ticking and no one can stop him.'

And then backs off again. 'So stop giving me your useless crap about the noblemen, and you telling me you're a threath. I'm about to wage war on the Black Market and then maybe, create a Dark Empire. Are you in, or out?'
 

cowking112

Member
Dungeon Master
Messages
801
Reaction score
9
[Zerosh]
"I'm not saying I'm a threat, I'm saying I can become one." He sighs "Well, I'll be honest. I don't like you, and we're probably both going to die. But, if I decline you'll just kill me here. So I suppose I have no choice but to accept. However, I have 1 condition. You put this girl under your kingdom's complete protection, and help her develop her guardian abilities. You don't have to do so personally, in fact I'd rather you not, but I want her to be treated well."
 

Ironside

Roleplay Manager
Administrator
Member
Dungeon Master
Messages
952
Reaction score
18
@ Everyone

Clarissa takes a doll from her pocket: "Oh no no no, my masterful Queen. We don't trust criminals!"
Her doll then seemingly comes to life and points in a specific direction with its hand.

"An Eldritch being communes with us, masterful Queen. We should listen!"


Amelia also awakens at this exact time when the doll gains life and whispers into Zerosh's ear: "The doll, it's evil."
 

cowking112

Member
Dungeon Master
Messages
801
Reaction score
9
[Erado]
Well. I'd say Erado's been ignored for long enough. He goes to Valeri and says "I have no idea what's going on, but I doubt we're needed here. I suggest we go back since, we likely are needed there. The longer we stay the more worried they'll get I imagine.
[Zerosh]
What is even going on. "I don't know what you plan to do with that, but you best keep it away from me."
 

dbK

The Shadow
Member
Messages
2,377
Reaction score
464
[Anne]

Anne looks at Clarissa in suspicion. 'An... eldritch? An eldritch possessing a doll to communicate with us?'
 
Top