What's new
Warhaven

Don't be a lurker, register an account and join the fun! Post, rate and participate with other members on Warhaven! Registering takes only a few clicks but gives you access to an amazing community and all its benefits. We hope you enjoy your stay and most importantly have fun!

Roleplay RP Channel

CasualNoob

Smartphone Gamer
Messages
323
Reaction score
52
[Darovit]
Seeing as there was no sign of a potential Threat or Darkness looming, He groans quietly. The only and first sound he's made here so far. And probably the most you'll get out of him. He then continued to stride through the Village, further down the Road. He decided to go somewhat Northwards, after some time on the Road, and take a Different Route through the Forest.

[Serissa]
"I humbly thank you."
She said to the Guard and turned towards the West to begin marching Westwards. She was a little bit baffled. Not only did the Guard know that She was far from Home, but He also mentioned some sort of Dominion. Serissa sighed and decided to first check out that Expedition and maybe afterwards, pay a Visit to this... 'Dominion'.

[Alesthia]
Alesthia sighed and frowned. No Instruments? Such a Shame. She had hoped for at least a Flute or something of the kind. She had observed many wanderers back Home, carrying such a Thing and then asked her Mentor about it, who then told her about these Things. She then proceeds to then take a few books that looked interesting in terms of colour and Cover. She had decided to try and teach herself how to read.
 

cowking112

Member
Dungeon Master
Messages
230
Reaction score
7
[Alesthia]
Well pretty much all of the books here are, quite hard to read. You have no idea what any of this means. However, you do find what looks like some kind of book that holds myths and folk stories. It seems to be fairly easy to read. You can't make out everything at first glance but, should be a good book.
[Serissa]
He nods and goes back to his duties. As you walk west, your think more of this dominion. Seeing as the guard picked up on your situation it's likely that this dominion is a place where elves come from. You'll probably find out soon enough.
[Darovit]
The guards and the occasional civilian keep an eye on you, but it seems you get through the village without getting any attention to yourself. As you go further north, you are met with a choise. You can go west, east or back south where you came from.
[Layla]
"Oh, well. I don't know how powerful I am compared to the other teachers and researchers here, but the arch-mage is in a whole different league. It's probably no stretch to say she's the most powerful magic user in The Empire, possibly the entire continent." He then notices something "Also did you just, call her Jade? I believe that's her first name is it not, do you know her? Personally?"
[Frank & Doggo]
With a few of the goblins once again mysteriously freezing up, Frank easily takes out 3 goblins. However, you do not hit all of them. The rest of the goblins, of which you're still not sure how many there are, are still chasing you to the exit, which you seem to be coming close to now.
[Galf]
It appears you are fond of attacking there indeed. You manage to fire the arrows into its leg, and although it hurts it, it's not nearly enough to bring it down. Angered at you and the fact you're not dead, it starts walking towards you. However, the paladin you saw earlier seems to come up from behind the troll, and slashes the tendon of the other leg. Due to this slash and the fact you damaged its other leg, the troll falls over, slightly shaking the ground as it does. However, it's not dead, not yet at least. "Aim for the eyes!" yells the paladin.
[Orui]
"Well... We can't really be sure, but seeing as it's renowned to be a cursed but powerful item, we have reasons to believe one could be found at a market in the dead sea. However, an expedition there would be far to dangerous, and people like miss Estrosa who could handle themselves are to well known to blend in with the eh, regulars there."
[Mara & Breied]
As he comes closer, he smiles at Mara. From this alone you can tell this guy is, well, scum. He looks like your typical greedy dirt bag who clearly got his wealth through illegal ways. "Excuse me miss, sorry to interrupt you, Hardachor Hinkruevad, at your service." He lifts his top hat slightly and makes a shorter bow. "I couldn't help but notice that avian creature at your company... I have never quite seen one before, so I as wondering if it was for sale?" It seems he... Wants to buy Breied.
[Xerith]
The man in armor says "Yeah... Let's get to it." And the party starts walking towards the counter. The black knight meanwhile, seems to be making his way towards the exit.
[Anne]
Well, it's am forest alright. But, upon closer inspection, this isn't the same forest you were in just now. It's not that different but, you can tell. You don't know how, but it seems you have ended up in a different place than you were before.
[Auxion]
"Well, seeing as you don't know what the guild I assume you're a traveler? Guessing you came from the port... There is a guild there but from here, I'd say Nuln is closest. Should be north west of here, it's a relatively small city, but it has lots of farm land around it."
[Kazarina & Armenia]
While Armenia does... well, nothing. Kazarina meanwhile has killed this young, hopeful adventurer. How sad... Ah well, he's dead now anyways. That just leaves the two of you. Plus whatever's in that cave, probably the trolls.
 

Hydralisk

Member
Messages
131
Reaction score
2
[Oruisan'Siri]

"And how would those regulars respond to a friendly undead, looking to buy the merchandise? Or even better, possess the owner and steal it without anyone even knowing why. Does that sound like a plan to you, human?"

[Breied]

Breied lets out a short squeal and shrinks, bending his legs a bit in fear. There'd also be some trembling, because slavery didn't sound like his cup of tea as well.
"I-I-" He stammers. "N-no, t-thank you, I-I'm f-fine as i-it is." He nods quickly and prods Mara on the back with a finger of his talon in urgency.
 

dbK

The Shadow
Moderator
Member
Messages
1,740
Reaction score
436
[Anne]

'What the hell just happened?' she tells to herself in a low voice and turns into a phoenix and flies up to see where she is and scouting the surroundings.
 

Ironside

Roleplay Manager
Administrator
Dungeon Master
Messages
299
Reaction score
16
@ Auxion

"You say there's more of these guilds? Why don't you direct me to the largest of them instead."


@ Kazarina, Armenia

Kazarina makes a temptful pact with Armenia after seducing her to the point of no return. Soon after, Kazarina fades into the shadows after storing both of the corpses for later use, as Armenia heads into the cave with Kazarina following close behind.
 

Twilly

Member
Messages
72
Reaction score
0
[Layla]
"We have been formally introduced. The princess herself took us to her for dinner. It was quite lovely really. She recommended us this establishment to learn." She has a little cocky smile.

The hound flees behind the others , keeping pace with them. She releases a tendril of blood backwards , hopefully piercing the odd goblin.
 

AwesomeGuy

Im Awesome
Messages
979
Reaction score
207
[Galf]

Galf doesnt seem to like the paladin's intervention, and for a moment there as he reloads his bow it seems that he is was aiming it towards the paladin's eyes who just happened to be standing over the troll's body. However in the last moment he steers the bow and shoots the troll's eye, and then reloads - much faster this time - and hits the troll's second eye.
"I was handeling the situation just fine, your aid was unneeded, human" He says coldly as he stares at the paladin eyes, still holding the longbow.

[Frank]

As they are now better positioned with him and Anderson defending the tunnel's entrance, and the threat of goblins flanking their back is gone, the rest of the party should start attacking as well. He shouts "For the Goddess!" As he takes yet another step forward and hits the goblins in front of him in yet another Divine Arc.
 

CasualNoob

Smartphone Gamer
Messages
323
Reaction score
52
[Alesthia]
She sighs, not being able to read all this yet. She then takes out the Folk Lore and Fairy Tales Book and starts to 'read', or rather decipher, it. While She was doing that, she decided, out of hunger, to eat one of the Sandwiches that she made for Jade. She was sorry but promised herself to make new ones.

[Darovit]
He decides to go Westwards. His Greatsword in one Hand and leaned on his Shoulder, Eyes wary and always keeping his Surroundings in his field of View.

[Serissa]
Maybe. Who knows yet. In any Case, She continues her Stroll towards the Mentioned Capital and inspects her Arrows and Bow while doing so. They had offered a good Service for Ages and she wouldn't want to replace them now.
 

Fenrir

Member
Messages
107
Reaction score
2
{Mara}

Mara pauses for a moment before she discreetly looks round so see if the guy could have any bodyguards sitting around that could force the issue, but makes it look like she is looking around for any unwanted listeners. She returns her gaze back to the man. “Well I suppose that would depend on what you are offering for him...”

{Xerith}

Xerith raises an eyebrow at the man as he follows after the others, but doesn’t say anything to him though.
 

Hydralisk

Member
Messages
131
Reaction score
2
[Breied]

Breied retracted his hand and pulled both of them under his cloak, and they shifted in there, searching for his dagger that he kept hidden under there. For now, he'd do nothing but take a step backwards.
 

Fenrir

Member
Messages
107
Reaction score
2
{Mara}

Mara turns slightly toward the birb and makes a rough beak shape with one hand before closing said beak-hand. It’s unclear whether it’s a ‘be quiet while I deal with this’ gesture, or a ‘be quiet so I can sell you’ gesture however...
 
  • Love
Reactions: dbK

Hydralisk

Member
Messages
131
Reaction score
2
[Breied]

Breied didn't respond to Mara, and only glared at her as he had an idea of his own if she were to sell him right now. Of course, if he could gain enough momentum to do it.
 
Last edited:

cowking112

Member
Dungeon Master
Messages
230
Reaction score
7
[Orui]
"Well if they don't see, catch and enslave you you're welcome to try."
[Mara & Breied]
The man loses his smile as Breied speaks up and gives him a death stare, however, he regains it as Mara speaks and looks at her again. "Why, gold of course. But I suppose we could also arrange a trade if you wish to... browse my wares." His smile grows. He looks like scum. As for any bodyguards, you don't see any, but that doesn't mean there aren't any.
[Xerith]
He walks past you, not really paying attention to you it seems, and exits the building. The man in armor meanwhile speaks with the lady from the guild, "-helped put out a forest fire, after which we went searching and found... a body. It was ehm..." He leans closer and whispers something to her. She looks a bit shocked. "Oh my... We'll... We'll contact the castle and react accordingly. Thank you for telling me this..." She gives him some coins "For the quest..." He nods and walks back to the three of you.
[Serissa]
Well as you've established before, they're still there and are in working order. In any case, after a good while of walking, you eventually arrive at what you believe to be the capital. There you see a gate, with 2 guards on the side. In the middle however, stands a man in armor (Paladin, see pics). He watches you, seemingly waiting untill you come closer to stop and talk to you.
[Alesthia]
Better hope you have those sandwiches ready in time... Anyhow, the book contains all kinds of creatures. There's information about them, but the detailed ones are a bit hard to read for you. The names and minor details are doable however. At first glance, you see something about trolls, with multiple variants. Further there's werewolves, goblins of various kinds and something called a... Nytag? Neilog? Netho? This one is a bit hard to read, you're not sure what it says. There's more in the book but this is what you see at first glance.
[Darovit]
West you go. It's quite a long walk, but eventually you come across what appear to be farm lands, a large number of them. In the middle is what looks like a small city.
[Anne]
I swear if this starts another forest fire. You fly up up and away. With a now higher view you can confirm this place definitely looks different. You can see a village nearby too, to the south.
[Galf]
"You're welcome!" He shouts back. Yes, he heard you. In any case, you shoot one of the creature's eyes. Clearly in quite a lot of pain, the troll shoots up and holds his hand over the wound. This causes your arrow to miss its target, you do however still get him in the face.
[Frank & Doggo]
With some fear in his eyes, Anderson gathers his courage and charges the goblins. He is behind you though, as he went a few seconds after you. Lisa and Ellie also prepare to attack. You yourself menawhile are about to cleave some goblins in ha- HOLY shit some kind of tendrils just killed the goblins you were about to hit what the hell was that. The rest of the goblins step back a little, clearly frightened by even more of their, well I was going to say friends but, fellow goblins dieing.
[Layla]
"The princess you say?" He looks quite surprised "Well if you met her... What was your name again?"
[Auxion]
"Well I suppose the one in the capital is largest... No guarantee you get more quests though. After all, Nuln is more central. But eh, the capital is south east of here. Well following the road it's south followed by a lot of east but... You get what I mean."
[Kazarina & Armenia]
Corpse collection... Weird. In any case, you move into the cave. It stinks in here. Like, it really stinks in here. Vomit inducing almost. You hear some sounds further in, must be the trolls.
 

Hydralisk

Member
Messages
131
Reaction score
2
[Oruisan'Siri]

"I assure you, human, that the remains before you won't be captured. Maybe the body of the seller, sure, but otherwise, it is the soul that will receive the power, if it is gained by breaking things."

[Breied]

Breied jerks his head around, looking for unoccupied spaces such as benches or something similar, provided that there is a place flat enough next to it on which a parchment can fit.
 

Ironside

Roleplay Manager
Administrator
Dungeon Master
Messages
299
Reaction score
16
@ Kazarina, Armenia

Kazarina removes Armenia's sense of spell for now to allow her to focus. The two venture in to find the trolls. Armenia would try to take over the minds of any trolls she uncovers.


@ Auxion

Waygate of Space asks one final question before departing to the southern road as instructed: "What is the Capital city called?"
 

AwesomeGuy

Im Awesome
Messages
979
Reaction score
207
[Galf]

Poor troll, must be a painful life being so tanky and almost unkillable. Galf of course would try his generously best to put an end to its suffering, with another two arrows. One is aimed to the neck and another the creature's now exposed armpit.

[Frank]

He stumbles a step back, slightly shaken and confused. He turns a short glance back at the mage, to see if she is responsibile to that spell. He then recovers his senses and charges at the frightened enemies, taking advantage of their situation.
 
Last edited:

dbK

The Shadow
Moderator
Member
Messages
1,740
Reaction score
436
[Anne]

Anne continues to watch her surroundings, now moving in a much wider circle in hopes to find something else that might provide her with some answers.
 

Fenrir

Member
Messages
107
Reaction score
2
{Mara}

After saying the word ‘gold’ her tone takes on a noticeable more disinterested tone. She crow her arm at him. “Gold holds no interest for me, unfortunately. Some say that you can never have enough, but at times it is better to collect other, more rare things. But what do you have in your collection of wares? Anything worthwhile?”

{Xerith}

He was looking around the place, seeing if there were any new, interesting faces around before his gaze snaps back to them as they walk back. “Well that’s all taken care of then...” He doesn’t ask it, but his words seem to ask a silent ‘what now’.
 

CasualNoob

Smartphone Gamer
Messages
323
Reaction score
52
[Alesthia]
She further munches on the Sandwich and tries to decipher the Name she couldn't read even further. Probably without Success but you'll never know without trying.

[Darovit]
As soon as he sees the Farms and the smaller City, He groans. In turn, He would continue strolling West, past the Farmlands and the smaller City.

[Serissa]
She walks up to the Paladin and bows her Head lightly.
"Greetings, Noble Knight. May I inquire to you, where the Expedition was headed and how I could still reach it? I have heard of a Magic School but I have no knowledge of where to find it."
 

Twilly

Member
Messages
72
Reaction score
0
[Layla]
"Our name is Layla Sanctuise the first. Heir to the Sanctuine estate. Not that it matters much here as according to miss Jade we are on a different world." She exhales a noteable sigh.

From the hound several of these tendrils come out and attempt to impale the goblins as they retreat. When stopping they would retract back into her.
 
Top