What's new
Warhaven

Don't be a lurker, register an account and join the fun! Post, rate and participate with other members on Warhaven! Registering takes only a few clicks but gives you access to an amazing community and all its benefits. We hope you enjoy your stay and most importantly have fun!

Roleplay RP Channel

dbK

The Shadow
Member
Messages
2,229
Reaction score
445
[Anne]

'That is exactly what I am doing. Get out of my way or BURN!' Anne surrounds herself in flames, fiery eyes and ready for combat.
 

AwesomeGuy

Im Awesome
Messages
1,059
Reaction score
214
[Frank]

He inspects his reflection in the mirror to see if theres anything odd about it.
He then touches the mirror again as he inspects the mirror size, and wonders if its possible to lift it out of the cave.

[Galf]

He frowns at the word "newbie", yet he seems to appreciate Enel's company. "Yeah..." He says hesitantly as he slowly pulls out the strange dagger, holding it tightly in his hands, drops of blood dripping on the blade. "Found it on an orc... What do you think?" He still clutches it in his hands though, offerring Enel only a look at the weapon.
 

Hydralisk

Member
Messages
196
Reaction score
3
[Breied]

Breied looks at Mara, confused.
"S-should w-we g-give it t-to it? T-the g-golem looks like i-it wants t-the c-crystal."

[Oruisan'Siri]

"I have an ironic idea, the one that just spoke against me seems like an excellent idea. Besides, not much of a loss anyway..." It makes a fake yawning sound. "Bring me to him, human."
 

Fenrir

Member
Messages
156
Reaction score
2
{Mara}

She sighs heavily. “I suppose so. Thought it would have more use than just entry, but I suppose I was mistaken. Might as well just hand it to them..hopefully they will let us pass then. It would be nice if they just let us in instead of making us jump through hoops to merely follow them...”

{Xerith}

“I’m not interested in some weird bird, thanks.” He stops and raises an eyebrow at the school before he starts to walk in. “Alright then, just make sure you don’t get left behind and all..” Despite his words, he actually walks kinda slowly...
 

Hydralisk

Member
Messages
196
Reaction score
3
[Breied]

Breied sighs and extends the claw with which he holds the gem, waiting for the golem to take it.
 

cowking112

Member
Dungeon Master
Messages
660
Reaction score
7
[Auxion]
Yes you do. Also you seem some guards running towards the eastern part of the city.
[Armenia]
It seems the guards are escorting you into the city. "We'll have to interrogate you. Don't worry, if you're innocent you have nothing to fear. Please cooperate untill the criminal has been dealt with."
[Kazarina]
-
[Anne]
The soldiers seem frightened, but this is their job. They hold their ground. You are now surrounded by about a dozen guards. "In the name of the emperor I place you under arrest! Surrender now or face the consequences!" Nearby people now seem scared and start fleeing.
[Frank & Doggo]
Your reflection doesn't appear to be any different. You think you can fit the mirror through the hole but you'll have to be careful. Mirrors break easily. As for the doggo, aside from Frank nobody sees you so, no reactions.
[Galf]
"Eh... Think I've seen some orcs carry those around, some of which go all... red eyed. Don't know if there's anything off about that blade but I'd be careful. Could just be wounds but of the few red eyes I fought, all of them died in the middle of battle."
[Orui]
"Wh- him? Even if by some miracle he'll let you in, he's going to kill you. You know that right?"
[Xerith]
"Honestly I should say that to you... You see, the magic school uses a special kind of, navigation." As you enter, you come in a pentagram shaped room, nobody seems to be here. "the school uses some very old space magic, it's much larger inside than outside. This gives much room, but also makes it hard to get through the place."
[Breied & Mara]
The golem takes the crystal, inspects it, looks at you 2, and walks back to the gate. After that, he shatters the crystal. Before Breied gets the chance to be scared and Mara gets the chance to be angry, the two of you see a dark distorted image in your head flash by in a single moment, accompanied by fast spoken words you don't understand. After that the gate starts opening.
9321
 
Last edited:

Hydralisk

Member
Messages
196
Reaction score
3
[Oruisan'Siri]

"What do you think I did to the rabbit, mage? It works on humans as well. And I'm allowed to do that in self-defense, did you forget?" There was amusement in the undead's voice. "Besides, his ally forbid him to do that... So that might make two against one, if he does that."

[Breied]

Breied takes a few seconds to take in, and even more to get out of the sudden shock, blinking a few times.
"D-did you s-see t-that?" He ask Mara, his voice shaking a bit. The copy of Breied does nothing, really.
 

dbK

The Shadow
Member
Messages
2,229
Reaction score
445
[Anne]

Anne brightens the flames, preparing to cast spells. She was sure she will do it and burn them with a fire nova, but at the last second she stops. 'Arrest my ass.' And she flies away up in the skies (not literally just above city) and goes north, or what she thinks is north due to Royal Keep's location.
 

Twilly

Member
Messages
94
Reaction score
0
[Layla]
"Ow we are not a student here , apparantly according to Miss Jade we are quite gifted at hemomancy and the like. A bit macabre for our liking. It is a pleasure to meet such an esteemed figure like yourself." She quickly bows gracefully.

The many critters in the city watch the flying mage ,some follow the mage. Keeping track of this new figure in the city.

Doggo sits down and keeps inspecting you all. Licking the blood from it's maw.
 

AwesomeGuy

Im Awesome
Messages
1,059
Reaction score
214
[Galf]

"Be careful... yeah...." He says slowly. after a brief moment he asks "What about you? did you find anything in the camp?

[Frank]"

He climbs out of the cave and says "We have found some strange mirror inside the tunnel, seems magical." He turns to Elisa "Think you can come and try check it?"
 

Ironside

Roleplay Manager
Administrator
Dungeon Master
Messages
807
Reaction score
16
@ Kazarina

Kazarina becomes invisible and leaves this place behind after taking their Energy from them so they can't stop her.


@ Armenia

"I'll comply."

@ Auxiom

Observe more.
 

Fenrir

Member
Messages
156
Reaction score
2
{Mara}

She pauses for a moment as if to decipher the words, even though it is pointless before she answers. “Indeed...there seems to be more and more proof that there is indeed something behind these people. All the more reason to investigate.” She starts off once more past the golems, though she slows slightly and glances at both of them for a quick moment. If they aren’t trying to move in like before, she continues on, making sure to pay special attention to her surroundings.

{Xerith}

He pauses. “You would think they would put a sign or something in the front to warn people like ‘space magic ahead’ or ‘make sure to use the special secret magic we didn’t tell you about to get around’. Honestly that’s just bad planning...”
 

cowking112

Member
Dungeon Master
Messages
660
Reaction score
7
[Orui]
"Eh, you can try I guess..." He reluctantly walks over to them. The man who confronted you before looks at you "Oh by Ahlar... What do you want?"
[Breied & Mara]
The golems let you pass, and the gate closes after you. Before you you see a large temple which seems to be made out of some kind of black steel. And even though you're still outside, the ground is also made of this black steel. However, it seems the walkway from the gate to the temple entrance is covered in strange markings carved into the steel. There doesn't seem to be anyone else here, not even golems. Though you believe you 2 figures at the temple entrance in the distance.
[Xerith]
"W-Well, it's done for a reason. To go somewhere in the school, you have to think about where you want to go, and you teleport there. As long as you don't try to notice the teleportation process that is. If a thief knew about it, they could easily enter the school, go somewhere, steal items, and leave. Most people just tell you when you ask though... But I guess it helps if enemies attack the city or something."
[Armenia & Auxion]
"Good." Armenia is escorted into the city, they pass Auxion. One of the guards escorting you looks over at another nearby guard and says "You, go grab some restraints." "Right." And he goes of. There seem to be multiple guards trying to keep the civilians at bay. "Don't worry, it's just a precaution."
[Kazarina]
Paladin "Damnit... Where did she go!?" Shadow2 "I... Don't know..." Since you left, you can't hear the rest of the conversation. Though it seems they aren't coming after you.
[Galf]
"Ehm, bruises, I guess. But no, I'm afraid killing things is all I'm good for these days. Not that I'm complaining. Speaking of bruises... You seem damaged yourself. Should I get a priest?"
[Frank]
"Huh? I mean... I can try but, I don't have any appraisal abilities, so I promise nothing." She goes through the tunnels and sees doggo with the bones. She looks away and says "Ugh... That's disgusting." You think she hasn't noticed they're children. Not yet at least.
[Layla]
"You're not? Quite a shame, of someone like Jade said that you would certainly be accepted at the school. Though I suppose that from another world thing could complicate things... Ah well, nothing you need to worry about." He seems to accept you're from another world strangely quickly. Odd.
[Anne]
"Wh-" And off you go. You fly past what looks like the city's church, looks nice. Aside from that, further north is a village, east is where you came from originally, you just went south, and west looks like, another village. Though the forestry looks somewhat different even further west. Would take a bit of a flight to reach that though.
 
Last edited:

Ironside

Roleplay Manager
Administrator
Dungeon Master
Messages
807
Reaction score
16
@ Armenia, Auxion

Armenia takes control of the guards escorting her. They take her out of sight somewhere and let her go. She wipes their memories and then escapes this place.
Auxion followed Armenia and casts invisibility on her when she flees to allow them to get away from this city together.

@ Kazarina

Kazarina hides somewhere near the gates and waits for Armenia to return to the gates, as well as observe how these foolish humans will act next.
 

AwesomeGuy

Im Awesome
Messages
1,059
Reaction score
214
[Galf]

"A Priest? No... I trust my cloves better than the powers a foreign god. I should recover fully soon enough." He replies back.
He then looks around them as people start leaving the camp. "Should we be heading back to our own gates now?"

[Frank]

"A faithful man should do every job that is required from him." He says "With full heart and true intent to the cause."
He approaches the mirror and inspects it again, he also checks the back of the mirror now. "What do you think?"
 
Last edited:

Hydralisk

Member
Messages
196
Reaction score
3
[Oruisan'Siri]

"I come here to ask you if you, since you're an adventurer, would like to assist me in a quest to kill some murlocs... Shouldn't be too far, anyway. It's up to you to accept, unless you're a coward..."

[Breied]

Breied gulped and his eyes turned to Mara.
"W-we c-confront t-them, r-r-right?"
 

Twilly

Member
Messages
94
Reaction score
0
[Layla]
"Huh , a tad odd. Quite quick to accept our current predicament , most have been rather sceptical. Might we ask if there have been more cases documented like ours ? If so what happend to said individuals ? We'd like to know if they were able to get back." She looks curiously at the older gentleman. "What would enrollment mean for us if we migjht ask ?"


A critter or two in town follow the flying anomoly.

Doggo sits down, eyeing the mage for a bit. A somewhat intelligent observant stare.
 

Fenrir

Member
Messages
156
Reaction score
2
{Mara}

She glances at the birb before saying with a tinge of sarcasm. “No, we turn tail and run back through the closed gates of course. What were you thinking?” She walks toward the pair in the distance, curiously examining the black steel of the pathway as well as the temple.

{Xerith}

“Well I guess that’s some nice planning and all, but how exactly am I supposed to ‘think of where to go’ if I don’t even know what is in the school...? The whole teleportation thing sounds good on paper, but it just results in people being confused, but I guess some mages enjoy doing that anyway..”
 
Top