What's new
Warhaven

Don't be a lurker, register an account and join the fun! Post, rate and participate with other members on Warhaven! Registering takes only a few clicks but gives you access to an amazing community and all its benefits. We hope you enjoy your stay and most importantly have fun!

Roleplay RP Channel

dbK

The Shadow
Member
Messages
1,964
Reaction score
443
[Anne]

Anne continues west to the different foresty
 

cowking112

Member
Dungeon Master
Messages
397
Reaction score
7
[Galf]
"Suit yourself... Also, unless you'd like to fight whatever it is they're going to send at us, yes. We're going back." He starts walking.
[Frank & Doggo]
She walks to the mirror while looking away from the corpses. "Hm... Well, it looks like a normal mirror. But, for goblins to hang it up and keep it maintained, it must have some importance... It could just me some kind of tradition, but there's a chance it's magical. Perhaps we should try to take it back?"
[Layla]
"Oh, I have no idea if it's happened before. It's just that I doubt you have a reason to lie, and I've seen stranger things in life... As for enrollment, it means you'll be able to take classes. Not just magical ones, we are also a normal school. After all, we have the space and qualified people. And who knows, if you show promise we may even offer you a research grant."
[Orui]
"Hah! Me? Go with you? To kill some god damned murlocs? Aside from the fact that it would be a complete waste of my time, there is no way in hell I'd help some kind of undead monster like you. Get lost you walking corpse..." Nobody else in the party seems to disagree, some even agree.
[Breied & Mara]
There are 2 hooded figures standing there. You hear them mumbling something, but you can't hear what. They don't seem to notice you, or maybe they choose not to... or can't? Who knows. Either way, it seems they aren't stopping you from entering. As for entering... It seems before you is a hallway, a fairly long one at that. There's some dimly lit torches, but it's still somewhat dark.
[Xerith]
"Heh... I guess. But, again, that is also to avoid people from doing something nefarious. Most people come here arranged, and others go to the reception. After all, that is the place you think of first when going to an establishment such as this... Would you like to go there? If not, we have 1 more place to go."
[Anne]
The trees and grass here seem, different. Like they're greener. It seems they stretch out quite far too. You see something to the north of here, some kind of structure? You're not sure.
[Armenia & Auxion]
All of that goes fairly well. You wipe the guards and go invisible. However, one thing to note is that the paladin and shadows are still at the gate, and a large group of civilians is still there gathered around it, meaning you'd have to go through them. The gate is the only entrance and exit to the city. So, the question is, do you still want to exit the city?
[Kazarina]
It seems they're still at the gates. They're also having a conversation, and more guards are arriving. You can't hear a thing they're saying though.
 

Hydralisk

Member
Messages
162
Reaction score
2
[Oruisan'Siri]

"Thought as much... I suppose that you'll just waste your time here instead, instead of doing something useful and productive, then? And, if you think me insulted, I am not. Your petty attempts at insulting aren't even amusing."

[Breied]

"U-umm, e-excuse me? I-is that t-the w-way forward?" Breied asked the two figures, pointing towards the obvious way in front of them.
 

AwesomeGuy

Im Awesome
Messages
1,024
Reaction score
213
[Galf]

He would start walking too, taking his side near Enel.

[Frank]

"Carrying it throughout the cave and the narrow tunnels may prove a difficult task, but I guess we have to try it."
With the help of Anderson, they will try slowly and as careful as possible to take the mirror out of the throne room.
 

Fenrir

Member
Messages
127
Reaction score
2
{Mara}

Mara looks at the birb as he makes his stupid question. She then walks toward the muttering pair and pauses between them and glances at each of them as well at studying them for a second, trying to see if she can hear at least a snippet of whatever they are saying. If she can’t, she just continues on into the hallway, looking about the place.

{Xerith}
“Sure I guess. I still don’t know how I’m supposed to think about places in the building if I don’t know what’s there, but let’s just go with it..” He starts heading into the building.
 

dbK

The Shadow
Member
Messages
1,964
Reaction score
443
[Anne]

Anne changes the direction towards north, where the undecyphrable structure is.
 

Ironside

Roleplay Manager
Administrator
Dungeon Master
Messages
534
Reaction score
16
@ Armenia, Auxion

These two (still invisible) now go to the adventure guild so Armenia can claim her reward for the troll quest and gain a new quest.


@ Kazarina

Kazarina sticks around because she has to learn what their next move will be.
 

cowking112

Member
Dungeon Master
Messages
397
Reaction score
7
[Kazarina]
Stick around you do. For a while, not much happens. Soon however you see what appears to be a female flying over the gate and going near the paladin and shadows. You're not sure who she is and still don't know what they're talking about, but she seems to be a highly respected person.
[Armenia & Auxion]
You make it back to the guild fairly easily. Though, you may want to become visible to claim the reward, possibly before entering too. Would be weird if a disembodied voice starts talking. Your choise though.
[Anne]
As you come closer, it becomes clear what this place is. It's some kind of camp or fortress, but it's under construction. There are both elves and humans here, they all see you and are alarmed by your presence. After all, you are a phoenix.
[Orui]
"You tryna pick a fi-" You feel a bit of a... presence coming from someone at the table. It's the man who stopped this guy from making more of a scene before. Seems he did it again, without even talking. "That's enough bickering." He looks at you "However, he is right about one thing. We shall lend you no help, undead. Your presence here is all I shall tolerate." Yeah seems that although he won't attack you he doesn't really like undead either. From another table however, comes a girl rushing at you and grabs your ha- claws. "Heyheyhey, you said you were looking for help right? We'll come with you!" A bit behind here where she came from you see a man face palming.
[Breied & Mara]
They don't answer Breied. As Mara comes closer however, she can start hearing what they're saying. "The d̸̘͉͆w̵̜̣̉̏f̴̛̜͇̌ď̴̦́ k̶̛̮̻ď̸̢̡̒g̶̨̊̕h̸̬̺̔ shall f̷̭̕h̵̪͍̀ḛ̴̽̐w̶̢͑ us. ḙ̴̎͂r̸͙̣͂;̶̹̓g̶̙̙̈́͑h̸̛̘̠ one g̵̜̒͝h̶̛̜̙j̸̤̳̐̽l̶̟̰͛g̸̯̟̋͛ d̴͉͗̏s̶̲̲̿j̴͖̽ḱ̵͖͎ us. j̶̝̉̚͜g̸̥̕h̴͓̍̃ḏ̵͆ iron w̶̢͑j̴̭͙̑g̵̜̒͝h̶̛̜̙ guide d̷͔̓l̷̺̄͝j̵." whatever it is they're saying, it seems to be a mix of common and, something unknown. The words mix up every now and than and they keep constantly repeating it.
[Xerith]
"Well eh... Where do you want to go? Since we're guests there isn't much but... I guess we could, watch some students and researchers train and well, research."
[Galf]
The paladin seems to start walking next to him aswell, they start having a conversation about the war. Unless you have something to say or deeply desire to listen in, you arrive back at the gates. As it opens, you see that some new people have arrived, likely adventurers. They look at all of you as you arrive.
[Frank]
It is indeed a hard task. However, with the help from anderson, the girls and maybe that dog, who knows. You manage to get the mirror out. However, it'll be a huge pain to carry it back like this. Possible, but it'd suck.
 

Hydralisk

Member
Messages
162
Reaction score
2
[Oruisan'Siri]

It seems confused at the act of grabbing Its claws, though it can't exactly display it. Though, It managed to annoy the man, which is exactly what It wanted. How amusing and easy he is to manipulate. "Uhh... Yeah, sure. I don't mind the extra help. Also, why are you grabbing me like that? Think me for some sort of pet?"

[Breied]

Breied comes closer towards Mara, keeping an eye on each of the creepy dudes. Though, he's quite spooked out, he says to Mara.
"H-hey. I t-think t-that t-they're p-planning to k-kill someone."
 

dbK

The Shadow
Member
Messages
1,964
Reaction score
443
[Anne]

Anne flies around the camp for a while, still waiting and deciding what to do. If they don't do anything against her for a while, she would fly down and talk with them.
 

Fenrir

Member
Messages
127
Reaction score
2
{Mara}

“I get the impression that it is dangerous to assume anything in a place like this. But regardless, stay on your toes.” She takes note of the words she heard, trying to remember it well as she continues onward into the temple. As she walks she mulls over the words...she pauses in a moment of realization but remains silent, wondering who exactly they may be dealing with now. She continues on after her short pause.

{Xerith}

“Uh...sure I guess. But again the question is where are they at in the building.” He sighs heavily. “Why don’t you just lead the way..”
 
Last edited:

Twilly

Member
Messages
82
Reaction score
0
[Layla]
"Ow well thank you for your trust. What does a research grant entail precisely ? As we are simply put stripped of our once comfortable noble status, a way to live comfortably is very appealing." She says while observing the man a bit, doing her best to stay honest to a point.
 

Hydralisk

Member
Messages
162
Reaction score
2
[Breied]

Breied quickly follows after his companion, the dark wanderer, his copy doing so as well. He kept looking left and right, expecting the walls to attack them or something.
 

Ironside

Roleplay Manager
Administrator
Dungeon Master
Messages
534
Reaction score
16
@ Kazarina

More stalking.


@ Armenia, Auxion

Armenia becomes visible before entering the guild and then comes to the mission board: "I have completed the trolls mission, but it came at a great loss. Only I made it out alive, and even that was at the cost of the last sacrificing themselves to allow at least one of us to flee.", her sadness is legit as she tells this.
 

AwesomeGuy

Im Awesome
Messages
1,024
Reaction score
213
[Galf]

He gives the paladin a strange look, but then turns to Enel and asks "Who are those?"

[Frank]

Sigh, "I guess we have to carry it back to the town, we might get a good price on that..." meanwhile he once again inspects the cave, looking for another tunnel that leads forward.
 
Top