What's new
Warhaven

Don't be a lurker, register an account and join the fun! Post, rate and participate with other members on Warhaven! Registering takes only a few clicks but gives you access to an amazing community and all its benefits. We hope you enjoy your stay and most importantly have fun!

Roleplay RP Channel

AwesomeGuy

Im Awesome
Messages
1,059
Reaction score
214
[Galf]

"I dont mind the pain, and dont need much rest anyway. So yes, I would join your scouting group. Also, what kind of points of interest do you mean?"

[Frank]

"We will get it when our time is right" He sounds hopeful too. "Anyway, so we found this mirror at the goblins cave, it seems magical yet we cant tell what it does. Do you know anyone or any place where we can find more details about this mirror? Or perhaps just to sell it, since I dont think we would be able to use an item of this size in our travels."
 

Hydralisk

Member
Messages
196
Reaction score
3
[Breied]

Breied quickly follows without question, fearing for his safety if he does not. The copy of the two-legged chicken avian follows.

[Oruisan'Siri]

On the way, It asks. "Why did you decide to help me? I'm clearly undead, and want to kill murlocs. The most you'd get out of this is pay."
 

Fenrir

Member
Messages
156
Reaction score
2
{Mara}

“...Very well then.” She does indeed follow the cultist, still keeping an eye out for anything of interest as they walk through the temple.


{Xerith}

He scoffs as she asks her first question, as if him being a bad gambler would be preposterous. He frowns as they arrive. “Perhaps we should. I mean it would be boring just to stand here and gawk at the walls of the castle, wouldn’t it?”
 

cowking112

Member
Dungeon Master
Messages
660
Reaction score
7
[Anne]
"Well, this here is, an embassy. Somewhat. Basically, this is going to be a meeting point of The Empire and The Dominion. It's not within their walls, but it is within their border. This is honestly a pretty big deal."
[The 3 Musketeers]
Well this is all going a bit to easy not to sure how I feel about this to be honest... In any case. "Very well, but be careful. It's a copper mission, but it may be a bronze threat. You shouldn't let your pride get in the way if you think you can't handle it." Since you're obviously going to take it, you head to the sewers. It most certainly does not smell nice. At all.
[Orui]
"Well, aside from the pact that unlike you I need food and a warm place to sleep, you are the main reason. It's not everyday I get to study a undead dragon up close after all!" Seems she wants to research you. Though you don't get the feeling she's planning to harm you or anything like that.
[Breied & Mara]
As you walk to the temple, you see multiple rooms and cultists. Though if there's anything interesting, you don't spot it in the few seconds you see it. Eventually, you arrive at a large open room. In it are multiple cultists, mumbling words. Seemingly prayers to their lord. In the middle of this room is a pit, filled with what you believe to be lava. You don't want to fall into that. In any case, surrounding the pit are 4 cultists. These however, aren't wearing robes, nor are they chanting. Something weird you notice is they have weird markings on their bodies. You soon realize that this is the dark metal. Meaning a molten state of it was poured onto them and burned into their flesh. "I suggest you watch closely children. The ritual is truly a sight to behold."
[Xerith]
"Y-Yeah, I guess so." The two of you approach the guards "Ehm, excuse me. May I ask what's wrong? T-That is if there is something. Wrong." Guard "You two adventurers? Hm... Well, I suggest not going out of the city alone. Some kind of, phoenix lady, just came by here, did not seem friendly. Not to mention we just got a report that the murderer has made an attack at the city gate. These events may be related, so you best watch yourselves."
[Frank]
"Hm... There might be someone I know that could take a look at it. If you're willing to wait I could go see if he has the time."
[Galf]
"Eh... come with me, I'll show you a map. At least, a map of what we think everything is." Assuming you follow him, he brings you into a tent, on the table lays a map of the tribal lands. "So, first things first. The black crosses mean that those are the camps we've successfully raided. The red circle? Avoid that at all costs. That is their main stronghold, and that's where the high chieftain is. Guy's a monster... In any case, you're here for the points of interest." He points at everything as he explains. "1 is what we believe to be the source of some lava monsters that have been troubling is. You haven't seen them yet, but they're powerful and ruthless. 2, well, we're not sure. It's some kind of tower, but we don't know what's up there. But seeing as it's in the middle of the place, it's likely very dangerous. As for 3, it used to be a dwarven city, but it's currently being used by what we believe to be the goblin king. We don't know what's inside, but you can expects goblins, orcs, trolls and possibly ogres."
war party map.png
 
Last edited:

Ironside

Roleplay Manager
Administrator
Dungeon Master
Messages
807
Reaction score
16
@ Kazarina, Armenia, Auxion

The invisible evils now journey through this stinky mess, only Armenia really minds the smell, being the only human.
This trio searches for the monster in the sewers. Kazarina uses her sin seeker to help herself in this search.
 

AwesomeGuy

Im Awesome
Messages
1,059
Reaction score
214
[Frank]

He would go check the quest board in the meantime.

[Galf]

"Interesting. Which one do you have in mind to attack first?"
 

Hydralisk

Member
Messages
196
Reaction score
3
[Oruisan'Siri]

"Fine, but you're not allowed to harm me, otherwise I'm fully allowed to defend myself. And I know, I truly am a marvel of what magic can do." It flexes Its boney wings.

[Breied]

Breied, with renewed fear in his eyes, squirms a bit and lowers himself a bit, as if that'd attract less attention, forcing himself to watch this barbaric act.
 

dbK

The Shadow
Member
Messages
2,229
Reaction score
445
[Anne]

'That is a bit... interesting. Are there elves coming in? Or is there anything thrilling? An adventure, a war, something. I'm bored, haven't had a real fight in a very long while.'
 

Fenrir

Member
Messages
156
Reaction score
2
{Mara}

She is a bit shocked at the scene but gathers herself. “Quite the endurance these members have. Might I ask that the ritual entails? Am I correct in my assumption that this relates to the iron one?”

{Xerith}

“Phoenix Lady? Was that the bird this we saw in the sky earlier? If that was a woman, it coulda fooled me. And thanks for the concern but I think we’ll be just fine. Doubt she’s sticking around in either case. And another murderer? What a lovely city you have here...”
 

cowking112

Member
Dungeon Master
Messages
660
Reaction score
7
[A K & A]
Although you don't find the creature just yet, it seems you spotted some bandits camping out in here, 3 of them. Due to your invisibility, you can listen in on them. 1 "By Tohar this smells awful... Why the hell are we here again?" 2 "Oh for... For the last time, although you suckers don't have any magic, I do. As little energy as these crystals need, I used everything to get us away from that, thing. But if you prefer I save some so we can be eaten next time, I'll just do nothing." 1 "Okay fine I get it..."
[Anne]
"Wow you really aren't from around here huh... We have both of those. A war to the south and an adventure to the north. Also you just spoke to an elf so, yes, there's elves coming in. Between me and you though, not worth your time, they're assholes." "Not all of us are assholes." "You my friend are a very rare exception."
[Frank]
Seems there's still that murloc one. Though now you also see a request from a noble to guard him while he travels to a fellow noble's castle. Aside from that there's a quest to kill some wolves and a reward for anyone that can bring the location and/or heads of a local bandit leader.
[Galf]
"Well we're sending 3 teams to each so, you can decide which you'd like. Though know that all 3 of them are dangerous."
[Orui]
"Oh I would never harm you. Unless you let me..." You feel like she's also kind of asking you to let her. The man keeps quiet. Though since this girl talks so much that's probably a good thing.
[Breied & Mara]
"Oh indeed it does... It shall soon become clear what gifts the lord brought us. Simply watch, and be amazed." As you watch the cultists with markings as the man tells you to, you can see they're now starting the ritual, at least you think so. They turn around, their backs facing the pit and put their arms up, as if they were tied to a cross. To your horror, you now see them willingly falling backwards, into the pit. For a second you hear their horrible screams before they're muffled due to them being submerged in lava, which is soon followed by an eerie silence as the cultists stop chanting. However, before you can properly process and react to what you just witnessed, you see a hand rise from the lava, grabbing the ledge of the pit. Soon after, you see something climbing out of it. It's a golem, like the ones at the gate. This, is how they're created. All the cultists kneel down. It may be in your best interest to do so aswell.
[Xerith]
They're a bit angered by what you said, but they decide to focus on their duties. "If that's all, I'm going to have to ask you to move on. No citizens will be allowed entry to the castle at this time." The priest looks at you and says "Ehm... L-Let's go than. Back to the guild."
 

Hydralisk

Member
Messages
196
Reaction score
3
[Oruisan'Siri]

"Was that a threat, or a wish to experiment upon me? Whichever it is of the two, I decline. I'm not going to harm myself willingly and lose precious progress from ever since I got here. So, no, I won't ask you to unless it was dire, understood?"

[Breied]

Breied almost hits the floor as he crouches harder, getting very close to landing on his knees. His copy does not do the same. The original is ready to raise his hands, in probably futile, defense, should the golem or something else try to strike him for whatever reason.
 

Ironside

Roleplay Manager
Administrator
Dungeon Master
Messages
807
Reaction score
16
@ Auxion, Armenia, Kazarina

Auxion emerges before them and summons forth the 6 waygates of Auxion.
Kazarina herself casts Execration on the one who said he had magic and then tries to murder his ass.

The 6 waygates split up, 3 for each of the 2 bandits without magic, going for absolute killing intent.

Armenia mind controls all 3 so they should surely die even faster.
 

Fenrir

Member
Messages
156
Reaction score
2
{Mara}

Her eyes widen as the people suddenly fall willingly to their deaths. She glances around before her attention is caught by the newly made golem. Seeing all the other people kneel she does so as well, though she does so slowly and distractedly. Instead she mostly focuses on how the process from flesh and lava to the golem could have possibly occurred from a scientific standpoint, especially so quickly. She analyses the golem, and is about to ask the cultist that takes them a question before she closes her mouth, thinking that they would take it as being disrespectful. However she is quite intrigued.

{Xerith}

He smirks slightly at their reaction. “Whatever then.” He starts heading back and he says loud enough for the guards to hear. “For supposed hardened guardsmen of the kingdom, those guys sure get butt hurt easily...”
 

AwesomeGuy

Im Awesome
Messages
1,059
Reaction score
214
[Frank]

Hmm... The Murloc quest seems interesting enough, the other not so much - he ponders to himself.
He shall now patiently wait for the woman to come back and hopefully find out what shall be done with the mirror.

[Galf]

"3 teams at the same time? What if they dont succeed?" He says as he considers the options.
 

dbK

The Shadow
Member
Messages
2,229
Reaction score
445
[Anne]

Anne sighs. 'Finally someone gets it.' She then looks at the elf. 'I hoped that some higher ranking elves will help me figure out what has happened since powerful magic is at stake.'

Anne sighs again and looks back at the human. 'Do you need help in the war? Who are you fighting with? And who started it?'
 

cowking112

Member
Dungeon Master
Messages
660
Reaction score
7
[Anne]
"Yes, orcs, orcs. Also unless you yourself are an elf, don't expect any helps. If you need something magical related I'd suggest the mage school in the capital. Should be somewhere at the direction you came from."
[Galf]
"Well, not succeeding would mean they either come back not having learnt or gotten anything, or they don't come back at all. We really don't know exactly what awaits at any of these locations, which is why we're sending volunteers. So, think it over."
[Frank]
After a little bit of waiting, she eventually comes back with an older looking male. "This the goblin mirror? Well... It's certainly not like goblins to keep something like this hung up on the wall. May I?" Ellie "Knock yourself out." He nods and touches the mirror for a good few seconds. "Well, it's magical alright. But I'm afraid I don't know how to find out what it does." He scratches his head. "Tell you what kiddos, I go call a buddy of mine to come over and check this thing out, and while he comes here, you youngsters can go take care of some nearby fellow wolves for me. Deal?"
[AAK]
This was the very definition of overkill, they did not stand a chance and died extremely quickly. Just, brutal. They seem to all have some green crystals in their hand. Probably what they were talking about before.
[Orui]
"Yeah yeah I get it... I won't experiment on you. But do tell me if you change your mind." After a while of travel, you notice the girl you're riding shivers a bit "Br... Weird, it's a bright summer day, yet the air is kinda, chilly."
[Breied & Mara]
There's still a bit of lava dropping from the golem, but it soon all falls on the ground. You have no idea how this happened, but you can tell it looks exactly like the golems at the gate, only without a weapon. It begins walking towards the exit. As it walks past the three of you, it casually slams breied's copy into a nearby wall. It now walks past the two of you. Most of the cultists stand up and either follow it or go somewhere else. The cultist you've been talking to you remains here. "Are you convinced of the lord's power now, child?"
[Xerith]
Priestess "Please don't cause trouble..." The guards seem to be annoyed by you but let you go. If you don't resist, the priestess would drag you back to the guild.
 

dbK

The Shadow
Member
Messages
2,229
Reaction score
445
[Anne]

'I just came from there and no help was given. I guess I'll go burn some orcs. South it is, right?'
 

Ironside

Roleplay Manager
Administrator
Dungeon Master
Messages
807
Reaction score
16
@ AAK

Kazarina takes those 3 green crystals: "I suppose we can teleport with these, and there are exactly 3. How convenient."

The three masterminds resume their search of the petty monster in the sewers, surely it won't hide forever.
 

Hydralisk

Member
Messages
196
Reaction score
3
[Oruisan'Siri]

"I could give you a varierity of responses, but I think that I'll say that you only need a fire to warm you up on the inside." And there it is, the hollow luaghter which It values so much.

[Breied]

Breied grips his beak as to not let out a shriek as his copy was slammed into the neasrby wall, and that is when he lands on his bum, clutching the back of his head as if to provide defense. And who would've guessed, he is literally shaking.
 

Fenrir

Member
Messages
156
Reaction score
2
{Mara}

Her eyes flick to the scene with the birb’s copy, noting the strength of the golem before turning back to the cultist. “I am indeed convinced that no mundane or normal magical process could have converted flesh, iron and lava to the golems that strode from this very room. But yes, the abilities of the lords power is awe-worthy indeed.”

{Xerith}

He does let her guide him away, letting back one last smirk at the guards before frowning at the priestess. “You never let me have any fun...never meaning the short time we have known each other of course...”
 
Top