What's new
Warhaven

Don't be a lurker, register an account and join the fun! Post, rate and participate with other members on Warhaven! Registering takes only a few clicks but gives you access to an amazing community and all its benefits. We hope you enjoy your stay and most importantly have fun!

Roleplay RP Channel

Twilly

Member
Messages
94
Reaction score
0
[Layla]
"Ow we believe to have met the cousin already , near a pond in the castle fishing if we recall correctly. Suppose we'll have to see how things go. What would be the limitations of said research include ? What materials would be provided ? That kind of thing." She seems to be quite interested in the research project.

Doggo keeps near Frank at all times , unflinching and sometimes unnervingly staring.

The critters have been checking the city for quite a while now.
 

AwesomeGuy

Im Awesome
Messages
1,059
Reaction score
214
[Galf]

"Okay, I shall. When will we be leaving?"

[Frank]

He frowns as the man speaks. He suspects that the man knows more than he does, but guess they have no choice, nothing is free.
"Alright we will do it, but in case you havent noticed we arent exactly hunters. Any idea where we can find them?" He asks, and then "Also I dont think you told us your name yet." He says a bit too coldly, but it might be expected out of the dark knight.
 

cowking112

Member
Dungeon Master
Messages
660
Reaction score
7
[AAK]
Fairly convenient, yes. In any case, the hunt goes on. As you travel through the sewers, the smell worsens. However, in the distance, you can see webbing. Not normal webbing either, it's giant. It's safe to say you're about to enter its territory.
[Anne]
"Yup, though, maybe a bit south west. Just fly south until you see a desert, and after that fly west until you see a gate. That's where the army is. Oh and eh, try not to freak out everyone present. War isn't exactly calming on the nerves."
[Orui]
"I know how body temperature works, I'm just saying it's strange, it's supposed to be warm outside." She shivers again "Definitely weird... Considering how the wind is blowing, it seems to be coming from the nearby village. Well, the village is on our route, but I'm kind of getting a bad feeling about it..."
[Breied & Mara]
The cultists smiles. "Good..." He looks at Breied "I see your companion is somewhat panicked. You should know that many were shaken upon first seeing the lord's power. However, this shall pass in time. Now then, are you ready to dedicate your lives to the lord?" Congratulations, you are now cult members. That or you find a way to leave.
[Xerith]
"I just think you shouldn't make their jobs any harder. These are dark times." She now switches to a confident look "Which is why we must bring the light of Solaria to the people to drive this darkness away!" She seems devoted to her cause, but not the crazy kind of devoted. It's somewhat nice seeing her confident for once.
[Layla]
"Ah yes... He mentioned he wanted to fish with Frederick when I last say him. Meaning he either just got to it or he's been fishing for a while now. In any case, the limitations depend on the research. But you should never do anything that has a risk of hurting innocents around you. This includes experimentation on living beings that could cause harm. At least not without consent while they are in a right state of mind. And as long as the research would be worth it, any materials within our reach."
[Frank & Doggo]
Although disturbed, Ellie decides to engage in a staring contest with Doggo. "Ah, but of course. I am Hendrich von Kleist. It's foreign. But as for the wovles..." He searches through a bag at his waist and grabs out a potion and hands it to you. "Just spray this on some meat and they'll come running at it like it was a matter of life and death." He then hands you some beef. "Do it somewhere in the forest though... Don't want you destroying the farms.
[Galf]
"Well all teams are leaving at different times to try and make the orcs less suspicious in case they notice, but you have enough time to think. After all, some people do need to heal."
 

Hydralisk

Member
Messages
196
Reaction score
3
[Oruisan'Siri]

"Probably necromancers, if that's what you mean. This, or some kind of magic that mages do." It sounds bored, or disappointed. It's quite hard to tell.

[Breied]

Breied only lowers his hands slightly from the back of his head and looks up, revealing his beak to be opening and closing rapidly, akin to a shaking mouth. He doesn't move otherwise, nor say anything.
 

AwesomeGuy

Im Awesome
Messages
1,059
Reaction score
214
[Galf]

He nods.
He will go outside and find a quiet place near the gate where he will rest and wait for the teams to gather.

[Frank]

He nods too, and then turns to the rest of his party "Are you ready?" He asks them, doesnt seem like he wants to rest any longer, despite carrying the mirror all the way.
 

dbK

The Shadow
Member
Messages
2,229
Reaction score
445
[Anne]

'Hmm, fair enough. Thank you amd farewell.'

With that said Anne starts flying south as instructed.
 

Ironside

Roleplay Manager
Administrator
Dungeon Master
Messages
807
Reaction score
16
@ AAK

The trio is not afraid of this monster, especially Kazarina who is all too sure in her purpose, the endgame.
The three venture on inside, ready to slaughter the monster the moment they set eyes on it.
 

Fenrir

Member
Messages
156
Reaction score
2
{Mara}

“Hm?” She glances at the birb. “Oh he always does that.” She turns back to the cultist. “I believe that we might, but what does becoming...dedicated..mean for our lives exactly?” Her tone becomes inquisitive.

{Xerith}

He raises an eyebrow at her before smiling slightly. “Alight then. It’s good to see that you are dedicated to that sort of thing though...”
 

cowking112

Member
Dungeon Master
Messages
660
Reaction score
7
[AAK]
Calm down Thanos. In any case, as you step on the webbing, you can see the vibrations travelling further into the sewer. It likely realises you're here. It's also quite dark in here. Previously the path was lighted by torches, likely magical ones. But it seems that if there are any further in, they're covered by the webbing.
[Anne]
He waves goodbye. As you fly through the land, going to this gate, you happen to notice something strange to the north west. It looks like a fairly large area there is... Frozen over. The question is, do you keep flying, or do you investigate?
[Galf]
This rest did you good, after all, you got pretty beat up. It seems one of the priests approaches you while you wait. "Do you need healing soldier?" Seems to be a middle aged male human.
[Frank]
They nod. Anderson "Might as well, some wolves shouldn't be problematic compared to some goblins." They all seem ready to go.
[Orui]
She takes a deep breath, despite her interest in you she seems somewhat anxious at the thought of necromancers. "Well, let's go check it out I guess. It's probably just some mages showing off..." You can tell she's lying to herself.
[Breied & Mara]
"Most followers simply stay in the temple and devote themselves to prayer. However, adventurous types such as yourself may be given assignments by the seer. Naturally, assignments come with risk, but also rewards. If you wish, I could bring you to a priest of the inner circle. They'll decide if you're capable of such tasks."
[Xerith]
"I too can get excited at times." The two of you are now back at the guild, it seems your companions are already here. The man in armor waves at you and motions for the two of you to come over.
 

dbK

The Shadow
Member
Messages
2,229
Reaction score
445
[Anne]

Investigation it is. But she would be cautios since it's frozen land and she is fire mage
 

AwesomeGuy

Im Awesome
Messages
1,059
Reaction score
214
[Galf]

He stretches as he takes off his clothes and reveals the wounds. "Be quick" he says aa he stares at the priest unwillingly.

[Frank]

Into the foreat they go. They would try to find a good defensive spot within the woods, with a field that is open enough so that they can see the wolves coming and fear no sneaking behind.

Frank activates his frost aura, and prepares to lay the bait.
 

Ironside

Roleplay Manager
Administrator
Dungeon Master
Messages
807
Reaction score
16
@ AAk

Kazarina lights the way by creating flames in her hands. Easy fix to a problem.
Armenia yells out: "Come on out you nuisance of a beast!", to sure make it aware of the party if it hasn't yet by any chance. Rather than finding it, it would be easier if it finds them.
 

Hydralisk

Member
Messages
196
Reaction score
3
[Oruisan'Siri]

It makes a hollow chuckle. "Someone scared of the dead? My, for showing so much interest in one, you seem pretty afraid to face off those that control death. Something in the past that has to do with them?"

[Breied]

Breied slowly gets himself up, after making sure that he's not endangered. After that, he stops shaking a bit, straightens himself up and nods quickly.
"Y-yes, t-that w-would b-b-be great."
 

Fenrir

Member
Messages
156
Reaction score
2
{Mara}

She blinks at the birb, slightly surprised that he spoke at all before shaking her head and looking back at the cultist. “I concur. We would be honored to be of service when we can be, but you are right in assuming that we aren’t ones to remain idle here...”

{Xerith}

“Good. If you don’t enjoy something you shouldn’t do it in my book..and my book is the right book obviously.” He does indeed advance toward the other two, assuming that the priestess is following him.
 
Last edited:

Twilly

Member
Messages
94
Reaction score
0
[Layla]
"Living beings as in humanoids , what about pests like rats and the like ? We suppose that wouldn't cause that much of an issue. That is ofcourse if we were to be able to do so. This academy , does it accomodate it's students ? We wouldn't mind being able to wonder around in here and study this abbility."


The critters follow Anne and keep a close watch on her , most already going back to the city.

Doggo is observing as much as she can , currently satisfied with the goblins she consumed.
 

cowking112

Member
Dungeon Master
Messages
660
Reaction score
7
[Anne]
You fly over to the town. It's definitely colder here. The clouds above are dark, and there's even a bit of snow falling. It's, silent. To silent. The roads are iced over, and the buildings are somewhat frozen too. As you walk around a bit, you soon find something that sends chills down your spine. You see a man, completely encased in ice. He has a look of horror in his face.
[AAK]
You think you hear something deeper into the sewers. Soon after, you see parts of the webbing move slightly. Something is coming. Probably the spider.
[Galf]
He nods and starts healing "That's quite the back injury... How'd that happen?"
[Frank]
After a bit of walking, you find a nice open spot. It's nice here. It's somewhat sad it's about to become a blood bath. Anderson "Any strategies or do we just, hit them until they die?"
[Layla]
"It's a bit of a controversial topic around here. It's allowed but frowned upon by some. Though causing them to suffer is not allowed. As for housing, we offer rooms to students, researchers and teachers alike. Many have no choise but to, and some simply like too. You'll also be provided with basic things such as food and a place to wash your clothes and yourself. Separated by gender, of course."
[Orui]
"Eh, not really. It's just that necromancers tend to be, hostile. And powerful." As you follow the road, you can see the village in the distance. Though, there seems to be, ice there. The clouds above the village are dark too. Something seems wrong.
[Xerith]
She does. The man in armor says "So, you guys all rested up and ready to go?"
[Breied & Mara]
"Ah... So you can talk. Come then, I shall take you to lady Andavyn. I should warn you though. She has a... Unique, personality." After guiding you through the temple, you arrive at a room. Here you find what looks like a female dark elf beating the crap out of some cultists. "Come on you weaklings! You can't follow out the lord's will if you're already half dead after a few measly broken bones!" She walks up to a cultists who's laying on the ground, coughing. He's about to stand up as she kicks him in the stomach. You get the feeling she's a massive sadist.
9406
 
Last edited:

Hydralisk

Member
Messages
196
Reaction score
3
[Oruisan'Siri]

"Hmm. This isn't necromancers, no... I thought about trolls for a moment, but then i remembered that I'm not where I thought I am. So maybe mages, or something from your world that can call upon ice."

[Breied]

Breied follows the cultist, and soon finds himself flinching each time a blow is struck to the weak ones, frozen where he stands from the panic that came after seeing this torture. He gulps, hoping that if he can stand still long enough, he'll blend in with the terrain.
 

AwesomeGuy

Im Awesome
Messages
1,059
Reaction score
214
[Frank]

One might lay some traps or something of the sort, unfortunately Frank isnt known for his tactical and cunning skills.
"Hit them until they die." He tells anderson.
He lays down the meat and pours most of the potion, saving some drops for later incase something goes wrong.

[Galf]

He frowns as he tries to remember "The ogre I think? Or perhaps it was the blooded eyed orc?"
 

Ironside

Roleplay Manager
Administrator
Dungeon Master
Messages
807
Reaction score
16
@ AAK

Kazarina takes the front so she can tank the monster when it comes, she is confident that this is a foe that will fall in no more than a minute.

Armenia and Waygate of Space stay behind, waiting to cast their devastating ability at it when it emerges.
 

Fenrir

Member
Messages
156
Reaction score
2
{Mara}

Mara gazes at the elf while looking at the mangled condition of the other cultist. She raises an eyebrow and says in a slightly lowered voice. “A unique personality indeed...I guess she’s here to break the stereotype that all cultists are weak limbed spell-casters...”

{Xerith}

“Yup, all rested and ready to go. Unless all that walking tired you out already.” He glances at the priestess with a joking grin.
 
Top