What's new
Warhaven

Don't be a lurker, register an account and join the fun! Post, rate and participate with other members on Warhaven! Registering takes only a few clicks but gives you access to an amazing community and all its benefits. We hope you enjoy your stay and most importantly have fun!

Roleplay RP Channel

Ironside

Roleplay Manager
Administrator
Dungeon Master
Messages
807
Reaction score
16
@ AAK

"I am not interested in your party, unfortunately."
Instead of joining them, Armenia tries to find a new job she can accept at the mission desk! These bois sure got #ignored.
 

Hydralisk

Member
Messages
196
Reaction score
3
[Breied]

Breied, as soon as he feels the pain, lets go of his dagger and grabs himself for the throat, coughing due to the pain there, if it was that severe. Othewise, he just whines and fights to hold back yelling. Nevertheless, he stumbles backwards, in order to put some distance between him and the elf.

[Oruisan'Siri]

All that It does now is simply stare at everyone that were not of his current group, before speaking. "You seem to be a paladin, correct? You aim to protect the innocent? Do you act as a guardforce?" It does not respond to the strange humanoid creature climbing on top of people. It does it as well, anyway.
 

AwesomeGuy

Im Awesome
Messages
1,059
Reaction score
214
[Frank]

Frank nods at Ellie. "Aye, lets go in."
They approach the cave, with Frank in the lead, and their weapons drawn.

[Galf]

He gives her a strange look. If it were a human that would ask him this sort of question, he would immediately respond with confidence and a sense of superiority, but since this was a fellow elf, he sees no point in being dishonest. "Well enough, but I am more accustomed to wooded areas and to undergrowth rather than to dark and stony caves." He takes another look at the rest of the party "Though It doesnt seem like there's any better choice." at last, he nods at the elf.
 

Fenrir

Member
Messages
156
Reaction score
2
{Mara}

Mara gasps loudly in surprise as disengages from the elf to put some distance between them. She awkwardly brushes her back to see how serious the wound is, and frowns when she feels none. “How...interesting, but pointless if you are still the one with the real wound.”

{Xerith}

He chuckles lightly. “But whatever do you mean? She must have just been more tired than she thought.” He cracks a grin. “I wouldn’t want to beat up a little girl anyway....and did you know that cats sleep for at least 12 hours a day..?” He chuckles again.
 

Twilly

Member
Messages
94
Reaction score
0
[Layla]
She gets something to eat , trying to not be too friendly with the commoners but is polite enough.
Afterwards she has a look around the castle , mostly exploring it as much as she can.

Doggo looks at the cave , having a smell for how many creatures could be inside.
 

cowking112

Member
Dungeon Master
Messages
661
Reaction score
7
[AAK]
Big oof. He sighs "Well, suit yourself." Before you can yeet out of here however, the guild lady stops you "H-Hold on! We still have to hold the rankup itself!"
[Layla]
Seems the other commoners stay to themselves. You eat all alone. How sad... Anyhow, as you go through the castle, you see the princess, accompanied by her 4 guards. "Ah, lady Sanctuine." Seems she's giving you a formal greeting. Perhaps you can get on first name basis.
[Frank & Doggo]
Doggo smells multiple creatures, but isn't sure how many. The cave is fairly dark, so Lisa lights a fire again. You can hear the wolves up ahead. If you keep walking normally they'll likely be able to hear you.
[Galf]
"Well, you'll have to do. Follow me, we're scouting ahead. She starts walking towards the entrance while the rest stays behind, for now.
[Orui & Xerith]
He looks at Orui. "I am not a guard, no. But I do protect the innocents, and slay evil creatures in the name of the godess. Such as demons, monsters... And undead." He then turns to Xerith "You may be able to beat her, but you can't win from her, no matter how much you try. In any case, as you've noticed, she's fairly child like. Meaning she'll probably be out for a while. So unless you want to wait for her to wake up, I suggest you keep moving."
[Breied & Mara]
Breied does indeed cough, since it does hurt that much. The dark elf meanwhile, is still smiling. She's even kind of blushing... definitely a masochist and sadist. "Oh... But I can do so much more than just have you feel my pain. Would you like to know what?" She licks her lips. You eh... get the idea she's getting off of this. It's kinda weird.
 

Hydralisk

Member
Messages
196
Reaction score
3
[Oruisan'Siri]

It doesn't seem to address the weak attempt of the paladin to hide his disdain for It. "Oh, you seem to have a conversation going. I'll come back later, not like a village got frozen and everyone died or anything of the sorts... Carry on. Let's find a real guard." It taps the shoulder of the girl he's currently on.

[Breied]

Breied starts to wildly shake his head and starts taking frantic steps backwards to move away from her, but instead just trips down and then gets back up to put more distance.
"N-no, t-thank y-you! I'm n-not a b-b-big f-f-fan of p-pain!"
 

Ironside

Roleplay Manager
Administrator
Dungeon Master
Messages
807
Reaction score
16
@ AAK

Armenia is getting annoyed by these constant delays: "Okay, but get it done swiftly. I am in great need of going on another mission soon."
 

AwesomeGuy

Im Awesome
Messages
1,059
Reaction score
214
[Frank]

Without any better plan, they would enter the cave and approach the wolves.

[Galf]

He takes one last look at the rest of the group and starts following her.
 

dbK

The Shadow
Member
Messages
2,229
Reaction score
445
[Anne]

When the sobbing stops and she reaches the hole, Anne tries to speak with the person that was just sobbing. 'It is alright, I am not here to hurt you. I have just arrived here. Wanna come out and tell me what happened here?'
 

Fenrir

Member
Messages
156
Reaction score
2
{Mara}

She stares at the woman for a long moment. “No. This is fight serves no other purpose than causing you enjoyment. In short, this is meaningless and we have better things to be doing...” She frowns at the elf as she says this.

{Xerith}

He scoffs at the knights words. “Tsk...as if. If my sleep ability worked as easily as it did, she can’t be much stronger than I, if at all. But don’t we have a gryphon to kill or something?” He glanced back at the others. “Probably should head out and do that I would assume....”
 

Twilly

Member
Messages
94
Reaction score
0
[Layla]
Is mostly unmoved by the apathy of the commoners. She does perk up a bit as she sees the princess. A somewhat slow and formal bow is given to pay respect to the current royalty.
"Good evening miss Lyana Moris , please call us Layla. We aren't old enough nor do we have any actual title at this point to be called lady Sanctuine."



Doggo keeps close to Frank, a good doggo to protect Frank.
 

cowking112

Member
Dungeon Master
Messages
661
Reaction score
7
[AAK]
And yet you rejected silver boi. #notmyAAK. "Oh, well, this won't take long. You'll just have to switch from copper to bronze. So, if you could give me your item, I'll switch it out." If you do give it to her, she go gets a bronze replacement.
[Anne]
As you reach in the hole, you are met with more crying and screaming, it's hard to make out what's being said, but it sounds like a young girl telling you to leave her alone. Looks like your words aren't reaching her, seeing as it sounds like she's terrified.
[Layla]
Think if it's a princess you just call her princess or your majesty or something... well not like I care. Nor does she. "In that case, please call me Lyana." She says with a genuine smile. She sure is nice. Also her guards are really keeping their eyes on you. Though that's probably to be expected of the princess' private guards.
[Frank & Doggo]
As you enter the cave, you are greeted with the remaining number of wolves, which, aren't to many. You do notice something else though, there's some female wolves too. And it seems like there's pups. Adorable little wolf pups. So, question is, how much do you like wolf pups. Because they surely won't survive without the adults.
[Galf]
While the rest of the group stays behind and starts discussing(/arguing), you and the elf move closer. Who knows, maybe this is your chance to have a nice talk, think of the bloodline. Or you focus on goblins, might also be a good plan. In any case, as you come closer, she draws her bow and starts sneaking towards the entrance.
[Orui & Xerith]
It seems Xerith gets ignored as everyone hears what Orui said, after all, a frozen village filled with corpses is eh, not normal. The paladin says "What?! What are you talking about?!" The mage Orui is riding says "I-It's true! We were just at the village, the place was frozen... even the bodies were. I-I don't think the guards were even able to put up a fight." The paladin grunts, grabs Fuyu, and throws her in the air. She immediately wakes up and lands on her feet, her hand on the katana on her back "What?! What is it?! Enemies?!" The paladin looks at all of you and says "You lot are adventurers right? Well than by the authority granted to me by the church of the light, I am issuing an emergency quest, you are to go with the captain and assist her with whatever she tells you to!"
[Breied & Mara]
She gets a serious face now. "Pointless? Don't get me wrong... I do enjoy this, but we're doing this so I know if you can handle anything I throw at you. You wanna get serious?" In the blink of an eye, she appears before Mara and says "I'll get serious." followed by her punching you in the face, sending you flying into the nearby wall. The nearby cultists look afraid now. She then turns her attention to Breied, her stare alone is enough to make your heart beat faster.
 

Ironside

Roleplay Manager
Administrator
Dungeon Master
Messages
807
Reaction score
16
@ AAK

Once she has the bronze in her hand she thanks this person and then really goes to find a new mission: "Now without further ado, the others are waiting for me outside the city. Kept them waiting long enough."
Armenia now wants to choose her next assignment.
 

Hydralisk

Member
Messages
196
Reaction score
3
[Breied]

From the brief and sudden actions, Breied is frozen where he stands, wide eyed and with a trembling beak. The only sound that he made was a small squeak from the punch thrown at Mara, and he starts taking slow, but panicked, steps backwards. The rest of his body quickly follow up on the shaking.

[Oruisan'Siri]

"Oh? Now you care for what I have to say? Funny." It rolls the teal orbs It has for eyes. "And what, she's a captain?" It nods to Fuyu. "She doesn't look like one. You know, no plate armor, no shield, no big sword... All that." It's got only boredom in Its voice, obviously uninterested in this.
 

dbK

The Shadow
Member
Messages
2,229
Reaction score
445
[Anne]

Anne sighs and starts warming up the room and the hole as well, without burning anything. 'At least let me make this place warmer.'
 

Fenrir

Member
Messages
156
Reaction score
2
{Mara}

Mara barely has time to even gasp before she is flung into the wall. As she crashes roughly into it, she gets up slowly. Her mask seems unscratched somehow, but her arms are practically shaking. You think it might be fear before she speaks in an outraged tone. “How DARE you touch my face you filthy, insignificant WRETCH.” Without any more prompting, she casts Grasping Shadows upon the elf to slow her movement while levitating slightly above the ground. She practically flings herself quickly toward the elf, arms outstretched to try and wrap her hands around her throat and use draining touch on her for as long as she can hold onto her.

{Xerith}

Xerith crosses his arms, putting as much sarcasm as he can fit into his words as he says, “Oh no, not the ‘authority of the church of light’! By all means, let’s just drop whatever we were doing and follow the orders of this pipsqueak...” He returns to his normal voice. “And why does whatever this skinny flying thing is saying matter to us anyway. Sounds like a you problem if I’m being completely honest...”
 
Last edited:

AwesomeGuy

Im Awesome
Messages
1,059
Reaction score
214
[Frank]

They will begin battle with the wolves, and kill the female ones as well.
As Frank cares naught for the wolf pups, and they wont make a threat he decides to just leave them be, or to doggo's mercy.

[Galf]

"So," He begins awkwardly, as he is not used to intiating conversations by himself "Dont get to see many other elves down here..."
 

Twilly

Member
Messages
94
Reaction score
0
[Layla]
She nods quite happily. "Ow thank you mis...we mean Lyana." She steps a bit closer. "Can we inquire what you might be doing ? We're mostly wandering around so anything interesting is very much welcome."


Doggo brutally bites the throats of any wolf coming too near. Awaiting Frank's command.
 

cowking112

Member
Dungeon Master
Messages
661
Reaction score
7
[Layla]
she smiles as you say her name, she really is nice. "Oh, I simply plan to take a walk through the streets. Get some fresh air while also greeting the citizens. Would you like to join?" The royal guard obviously seem uneasy with the idea of you coming too, but as long as you don't make yourself look like a threat, they'll comply.
[Frank & Doggo]
Well guys let's be honest, you're gonna beat these wolves. So, using the power of plot, we'll just skip ahead a few scenes, where we see you've killed the wolves. Pups are still alive though, they seem to be cowering and crying near the corpses of their mothers. Ellie says "I... Kind of feel bad. These pups won't survive without their parents..." Lisa "Me too..." Anderson seems to agree.
[Galf]
"Well, that shows you've never left the dominion before. As you probably know, most of our race are cocky bastards who think every race is below them." She realises you may very well be one of these cocky bastards "Are you one of them?" See, she asked you.
[AAK]
And so, you go to the quest board. The quest that have now opened up for you are as follows. You can now ask a silver ranked party to take you to the dead zone if they wish to do so. It also seems the island expedition is still asking for more people. Coppers are also allowed to join, but it seems higher ranks are more likely to come on missions there, if any. As for quests here, looks like the war parties battling the orcs are looking to hire bronze+ for small raiding parties to go into key locations of the tribal lands. Further there's a quest for a large nest of goblins, and an investigation of some ruins which may people fear holds a practitioner of dark magic.
[Anne]
Well you're still outside but, you still warm up the surrounding area. This actually starts calming the girl down. "W-Who are you?" She still does not reveal herself.
[Orui & Xerith]
The paladin looks at Xerith "You little..." Fuyu however, interrupts, and gets a smug smile on her face. "What's that? You scared boi? Gonna say you aren't right? Well prove it! As for you, skelly, I shall prove to you I am worthy of being called captain! Now follow me slowpokes!" She starts running, the man in wraps starts running after her. The rest seem like they want to go, but are waiting for what xerith and orui to comment on the situation.
[Breied & Mara]
Breied gets unexpected looks. The cultist look at you with understanding, nobody is judging you here, it seems everyone but Mara here fears her. As for Mara, seems she succeeds without to much trouble and starts choking the delf. "MMMMM, yes, that's better. Go on, keep going." Yeah, she's a masochist remember, if anything you're turning her on. She now starts choking you too. "Come on, let's do it together, okay? Let's see who lasts longer." Now she's even blushing. Who knows, she might even fall for you. The cultists who aren't giving Breied understanding looks are now just looking uncomfortable at the situation, having to witness their superior openly enjoying her kink. Even for a cult, this is weird.
 
Top