What's new
Warhaven

Don't be a lurker, register an account and join the fun! Post, rate and participate with other members on Warhaven! Registering takes only a few clicks but gives you access to an amazing community and all its benefits. We hope you enjoy your stay and most importantly have fun!

Roleplay RP Channel

Hydralisk

Member
Messages
221
Reaction score
3
[Oruisan'Siri]

"Good. Please, stand still." It now goes over to climb Xerith, using Its boney claws to lightly dig into the armor, enough to get leverage and get next to the human's head. Then, It whispered. "Say, when you were talking about enjoying mating for the sake of doing it... Are you starting something like that now with the crimson-haired female?"
 

Fenrir

Member
Messages
185
Reaction score
2
{Xerith}

He stares at Orui for a long moment, a completely bewildered expression on his face before he bursts into uproarious laughter. After awhile it dies, just becoming a few chuckles before saying quietly back. “Some people flirt just for the fun of it you know...though at the same time who knows. Maybe.”
 

Hydralisk

Member
Messages
221
Reaction score
3
[Oruisan'Siri]

It whispers again, obviously confused, judging by Its tone. "You humans and mating, finding a partner... It is very strange to me. So you're saying that there are people of your race that attempt to... flirt, as you say it... only to not mate? What kind of a sick joke is that?"
 

Fenrir

Member
Messages
185
Reaction score
2
{Xerith}
He blinks at Orui, a bit shocked at his reaction. “Well it’s like..” He pauses as if finding the words, somewhat bewildered about how he’s talking about this with a small bone dragon, but he just goes with it. “Well people don’t just sleep around with anyone all the time. Well...most don’t anyway. So instead people sort of...tease each other I guess you could say. Playing at it without actually going down on each other. It’s not sick it’s just...” He’d shrug. “Enjoyable.”
 

Hydralisk

Member
Messages
221
Reaction score
3
[Oruisan'Siri]

It stares at Xerith for a bit, before shaking Its head. "You are very weird beings. I doubt I'll ever understand you, too, but I suppose it will only take time... Anyway, that was all." It then begins to climb down the same way It did going up. Then stands where It was before, staring at the others.
 

dbK

The Shadow
Member
Messages
2,325
Reaction score
446
[Anne]

Anne raises an eyebrow wondering what the little dragon and Xerith talk about, and how it got on top of his head, but shrugs it off
 

cowking112

Member
Dungeon Master
Messages
756
Reaction score
9
[AAK]
Although you do take the sword out of WoB, WoI is now holding it, and a green fog surrounds it hands, making it unable to let go. Inversion seems to be delaying what the soul is doing, but not by much.
[Galf]
You manage to get out your arrows and keep going before this goblin arrives. However, not long after, you can hear it screaming and yelling as loud as it can. It probably found the corpses, and is doing its best to warn whoever it is in the direction you're going that, someone is here. You soon hear a loud roar coming from further into the ruins. It's likely something is coming.
[Frank & Doggo]
Lisa says "Well... Yes. I imagine the guild will want this information as well, so, should we go? We have to tell them we completed the quest anyways..."
[Layla]
All of you now proceed to walk through the garden, which, might I add, looks really nice. Eventually, you arrive at a flower garden. In the center, you see a grave. Lyana takes the flowers from Edward and replaces some other flowers laying there with these new ones. One of the RG's place the old flowers in the garden. After that, Lyana and Edward kneel down, seemingly mourning and praying. The royal guards seem to keep standing, since they have to guard, but they do keep their heads down. It seems the late empress was a loved woman.
[Frozen Town Squad]
The girl gets sad as you bring up this topic, but she prepares to tell you what she knows anyways. "I... Don't really know what happened. I was just, outside, with mother. When it suddenly started snowing. The village was confused at this but, didn't think anything sinister would come from it. But..." She seems to not want to think back what happened, but forces herself to anyways. "Soon after, it started getting cold, like a winter storm... And ice just, started forming all over the town. We heard screaming and, we tried to run... But, but we couldn't, they followed us and, and mother she told me to hide in the hole, and she, she..." Throughout the sentences, she gets more and more upset and starts talking faster. And now, thinking about her mother, who likely died while trying to distract whatever did this, tears start flowing down her face once again. Her story wasn't all that detailed and you feel she didn't cover everything that happened, but it's not that she's hiding anything from you.
[Breied & Mara]
Andavyn smiles at you. "With pleasure...." She raises her hand. "Normally this would hurt you too, but don't worry..." With her other hand, she brings you closer to her, almost as if she's embracing you "I'll take your pain." With her raised hand, she snaps her fingers. Breied now feels a large, stinging pain, as if he was just brutally stabbed through the chest with a greatsword and left to die. Andavyn herself also seems to feel this pain, and Mara's share too, she lets out a scream herself, though, also somewhat of a moan. She starts sinking a bit, and breaths heavily. Even for her, that was a lot. You feel she's going to fall if you don't provide her some support. The golem just stands there holding back the clone, it doesn't look like it feels any pain so it was unaffected.
 

Ironside

Roleplay Manager
Administrator
Dungeon Master
Messages
906
Reaction score
16
@ AAK

If you can't stop it, break it.

Kazarina forms a pool of Hellfire for the sword and Waygate of Invoking to bathe in. However all of it that touches WoI is of course negated due to its ability, leaving only the blade to burn. Hope you like them apples.
 
Last edited:

Hydralisk

Member
Messages
221
Reaction score
3
[Breied]

The false Breied only continues doing what it was doing. It doesn't seem to register the pain. However, the real one clasps his chest and gasps for air, nearly choking on the sensation. He allows himself to lower himself down further into a laying instead of sitting. This could potentionally move any cover he was hiding behind. But to this, if it can, the drawing would attempt to grapple and choke her for doing harm to itself and its master.

[Oruisan'Siri]

"What was it that chased you? Or did you not see?" It doesn't seem to regard the sadness that the girl is experiencing, only the information that she contains. Thus, a casual tone is used.
 

AwesomeGuy

Im Awesome
Messages
1,073
Reaction score
214
[Galf]

Not good. He stops and hides in whatever cover the ruins around him can offer. He hopes that the creature coming wont notice him, but he prepares his spear nontheless.

[Frank]

He simply nods. He somewhat wishes he could rest and regain his energy, but duty always comes first.

They shall head for the capital then.
 

dbK

The Shadow
Member
Messages
2,325
Reaction score
446
[Anne]

Anne wipes off some tears that run on her cheecks, and then hug her. 'It's alright. We'll find your mommy.'

After 2 minute hug, she tells the girl: 'I need to go for a few moments. Stay here with them, alright? It's gonna be ok I promise. You'll also get to see something really nice.' Anne then smiles at her and looks at Fuyu: 'Can you watch over her for a few moments? I want to scout the city really fast.'

If succesful (big if), Anne would let go of the child's hand, tells her she will be back soon, distances herself a few meters and transforms into a Fiery Phoenix, flying away in the skies (not literally, just above to be able to see the city), and searches for anything suspicious, as well as the range and well, just anything worth noticing.
 
Last edited:

Twilly

Member
Messages
105
Reaction score
0
[Layla]
During the walk she stays near Lyana , looking around at the garden. It is indeed a well maintained garden. As they reach the gravesite, she lets go and leaves them for their mourning. Looking a bit sorrowful , giving perhaps a small prayer herself. A small realisation of mortality perhaps.

Doggo keeps looking hungrily at the many goblinoids.
 

Fenrir

Member
Messages
185
Reaction score
2
{Mara}

Mara would look somewhat bewildered as Andavyn basically takes the pain of being stabbed by two greatswords. She’s shake her head as if somewhat amazed. “You are an...interesting specimen..” Despite her statement, Mara merely watches as the delf collapses. She turns back into the room, looking to see if the birb has indeed been revealed from his hiding spot.

{Xerith}

Would merely listen to the girls words. He frowns but doesn’t get all emotional about it. He just lets them have their conversation before Anne birds up and goes scouting. Xerith raises an eyebrow. “Didn’t we see some sort of bird that looked like that earlier in the day...?”
 
Last edited:

cowking112

Member
Dungeon Master
Messages
756
Reaction score
9
[AAK]
Although WoI's negation does help, it still gets damage from hellfire, which is something to consider. As for the blade, it summons fog around the parts you're burning. You don't really know if this is effective, and if so, how effective. After all, no way to really tell.
[Frozen Town Squad]
Fuyu nods and starts trying to comfort the girl. "Don't worry, it's okay." Although reluctantly, the girl lets go of Anne, after which Fuyu gives her a hug. Although the girl does burry herself in Fuyu, she does look at Anne with the corner of her eye, you see a small spark in it as she sees your phoenix form. Seems you've managed to show her something cool. Fuyu sighs and looks at Orui "I know you don't have a heart, but try to be a little considerate would you?"
[Anne]
As you fly up and scout the city, you don't seem to spot anything out of the ordinary. Well, ordinary being a frozen town filled with corpses. In any case, no signs of life or anything unusual.
[Breied & Mara]
Noticing this, the golem simply smashed clone Breied. Those clones really get abused huh, Breied should be careful they don't go on strike. In any case, due to Mara apparently being uncool, she lets Andavyn drop to the ground. She seems a bit sad Mara didn't even attempt to catch her, let alone let her down easily. In any case, due to the room being not so big, Mara can hear Breied grasping for air. Honestly, kind of impressed he didn't just scream at the top of his lungs.
[Layla]
Expectation subversion time. As you let go of her hand, Lyana actually grabs yours again. She nods, telling you it's okay for you to join them.
[Frank & Doggo]
Although you indeed won't be able to regain stamina, your magical energy should, although slower, still regenerate, so you have that going for you at least. The road ahead is long, long indeed. Seems for a bit, nothing but travel happens.
[Galf]
You manage to find a hiding place with relative place. It's a good thing these goblins don't do maintenance, or there would be no rubble or ruins to hide behind. As you wait, you see something approaching, something very bad. Three large creatures start walking towards the bonfire area. They seem to be some kind of trolls, not mountain trolls like you've discovered before, but a different breed. However, they are armoured.
1573244524312.png
 
Last edited:

dbK

The Shadow
Member
Messages
2,325
Reaction score
446
[Anne]

Anne sweeps 1 more emote, on wider scale, and returns to others.
 

Ironside

Roleplay Manager
Administrator
Dungeon Master
Messages
906
Reaction score
16
@ AAK

Armenia cancels Original Sin form for now since she can't really attack anyway to preserve energy.

If nothing else works, then bring out some reinforcements. Waygate of Space summons forth two Level 2 Nexos Beasts to the battlefield to assist.

Armenia says: "It's pointless, don't waste your energy while it's in that blade, we're not achieving anything. When it wants to fight again it will come out on its own."
 

Fenrir

Member
Messages
185
Reaction score
2
{Mara}

Mara sounds and strides over to where the birb is. She glares down at him. “Stop being a child. I don’t have time for this and neither should you.”

{Xerith}
He pauses for a long moment before frowning about something. “Don’t worry, she’ll get over it. Just give it a year...or thirteen...give or take...”
 
Last edited:

Twilly

Member
Messages
105
Reaction score
0
[Layla]
She stays near the princess. Stopping herself from showing any over the top emotion. Holding the hand a bit tightly as she's looking at the grave.
"How was she ? We lost our mother when we were born so we never really had a real mom." She asks after a minute of them mourning.


Doggo stays close to Frank as is per usual.
 

AwesomeGuy

Im Awesome
Messages
1,073
Reaction score
214
[Frank]

Frank takes the time to strength his faith by pulling out his prayer book out of his bag, and starts to read and sometimes quietly chant from it as they travel. He trustd Anderson and the others to lead the way and watch for any danger. As for Doggo it strangely seems like he tries to avoid her when he prays. As if he cant focus or perhaps feeling guilty with the beast being around him.

[Galf]

He definitely cant take on these. He begins to regret the fact he didnt rejoin with the group when he had the chance.
He lets them pass by as he contiues to sneak through the ruins. His elvish speed should help him get far before they consider turning back.
 
Top