What's new
Warhaven

Don't be a lurker, register an account and join the fun! Post, rate and participate with other members on Warhaven! Registering takes only a few clicks but gives you access to an amazing community and all its benefits. We hope you enjoy your stay and most importantly have fun!

Roleplay RP Channel

Fenrir

Member
Messages
202
Reaction score
2
{Mara}

Frowns in disappointment at first before she blacks out. When she stands, Mara flicks her gaze around, looking at the liquid that makes of the ground, the empty sky and empty everything else before her gaze lands on...well..herself. She blinks, her inquisitive gaze hidden by her mask...if that’s still on her here that is. She straightens slightly, her tone remaining even despite the circumstances. “So you are the one the others worship I presume....what a curious form you have chosen to take..”

{Xerith}

Gazes you’re at the gryphon as it passes over. “Well that’s convenient. Now we know exactly where it is going. Guess that makes hunting it significantly easier..”
 

Ironside

Roleplay Manager
Administrator
Member
Dungeon Master
Messages
952
Reaction score
18
@ AAK

Man down. I repeat, man down!

Waygate of Space now finally teleports the Sword to Kazarina's hands for real so she can HELLFIRE it so freaking bad. Please, let this work.

The others keep up their assaults to keep him at least a little busy and hopefully deal some more damage to him.
 

Hydralisk

Member
Messages
243
Reaction score
6
[Breied]

Breied gasps very quickly and quietly at Mara's passing out, and his body starts shaking. Firstly, his only hope of getting out is knocked out by something magical, and now the weird elf is going closer towards her... He starts trying to take steps backwards before he is killed after her, or so he assumes.

[Oruisan'Siri]

"Oh, wow. Firstly, I'm geniuenly surprised someone is interested in my mere existence. In my world, I'm a common sight, more or less. And secondly, yes I am like that. That's how I entertain myself. If I can mock something, chances are, I will."
 

Twilly

Member
Dungeon Master
Messages
123
Reaction score
0
[Layla]
Looks up to Lyana after the peck on the cheek. "Well we wouldn't mind staying with you , Lyana.." A visible red on her cheeks is seen. She quickly looks a bit more down, lowering herself in the water a bit but staying in the embrace. "If that wouldn't be an inconvience to you ofcourse...."


Doggo sniffs around a bit more before deciding to move south. Guiding the group and Frank if they want to.
 

dbK

The Shadow
Member
Messages
2,377
Reaction score
464
[Anne]

'Well, however you feel like.' Anne then gives Kali a forehead kiss and then resumes walking.
 

cowking112

Member
Dungeon Master
Messages
801
Reaction score
9
[AAK]
Kazarina hellfires the blade. Once again, there's no telling if it's actually working. Either the blade can't be damaged or it's very tough. Either way, he won't appreciate his sword being yeeted from him again. Some attacks against soulbro are dodged, others are tanked. He may not look like it, but this guy has proven to be the god damned opposite of squishy. He looks around, realizing this does not look good. It dashes towards Kazarina. However, it does not try to grab its blade, nor does it attack Kazarina. Instead, it just grabs her arm. All of the sudden, Kazarina finds herself alone with the soulbro. The waygates and Armenia are suddenly gone. As for the perspective of the waygates and Armenia themselves, it looks like Kazarina suddenly stopped using hellfire as the soulbro touched her, and the both of them are just standing there, doing nothing.
[Anne]
She blushes slightly at being given the kiss, and also starts pouting. "Jeez... Are you suddenly in love with me or something? Best not be romantic, I'm underage you know!" For someone who's entire village just got slaughtered, she's acting awfully normal. A sign of bravery no doubt.
[Orui]
"Wait... your world?" Oh yeah, you never did tell her that part.
[Breied]
Andavyn doesn't seem to pay you any mind and keeps walking to Mara. However, as you're walking backwards, you suddenly stop as you bump into something. Feels like a cold metal, fairly big, not a wall though. So, in other words, you just bumped into the golem. It's just looking down at you.
[Xerith]
Man in armor "Do not underestimate it, Gryphons are fearsome beasts. Besides, that one looks big..." They all start picking up the pace to follow it. "So, tell me, you ever hunted Gryphon before? Or something similar perhaps?"
[Mara]
"What, don't like it?" She sounds exactly like you, and starts walking around you. "I figured I should choose a form more, comprehensible to the human mind. I've did it with the few who came before you. Though, if you'd like something different..." The moment you blink, she's suddenly transformed. This time it's... your brother. "Is this better?" Once again, he sounds exactly the same.
[Layla]
"Don't worry, it's not a problem." After a few more moments, she lets go and stands up. Seemingly slightly flustered. "Well, we've bathed long enough. Wouldn't want to make anyone worried by staying in to long..."
 

Ironside

Roleplay Manager
Administrator
Member
Dungeon Master
Messages
952
Reaction score
18
@ AAK

"The almighty soul can't handle all of us anymore? And here I thought you were cunning.", says Kazarina before casting Energy Freeze on him to hopefully break whatever spell this is.

Waygate of Space teleports Kazarina away from soulbro outside of it to hopefully break the spell.
Since soulbro is standing still, Armenia, Waygate of Invoking and honestly everyone else just go ahead and beat him up with everything they got to offer.
 

AwesomeGuy

Im Awesome
Messages
1,087
Reaction score
214
[Galf]

Damn it. Well, Galf isnt the arguing type. so he follows

[Frank]

"It doesnt belong to me. We shall wait for it make a decision." He says, total serious.
 

Hydralisk

Member
Messages
243
Reaction score
6
[Breied]

Breied freezes where he is, and slowly looks up at the golem, his beak trembling. He chuckles nervously, thinking of the danger he is in right now, and takes only a few steps away from it before stopping and looking back at Mara's corpse, gulping down.

[Oruisan'Siri]

"I'm not from around here. Something weird transported me here, so now I'm stuck here, I guess." It sounds very bored, and not at all interested.
 

Fenrir

Member
Messages
202
Reaction score
2
{Mara}

“I imagined it was something like that. And I have to admit, that form is a pleasing one.” She pauses, scowling as it transforms into her brother. “It’s rude to go rooting about in people’s heads. Not that I could stop you, but it’s...bad form. Regardless, pick whatever form pleases you, though I’d like to mention that I am rather attached to my sanity if you mind...”

{Xerith}

He smirks subtly, giving wrappy boi a playful look. “It’s never wise to underestimate pray.” He walks along with them, deciding to keep up with them for once. He looks at the armored boi. “I’ve hunted other things..not extensively though. Can’t say I’ve had the pleasure of going after a gryphon though. I ran into a few harpies one time though, does that count?”
 

CasualNoob

Smartphone Gamer
Messages
335
Reaction score
52
[Serissa]
She would enter the Building and look around for anyone that She could speak to about that Expedition that She heard about. Naturally, despite her Hood, her Elven ears poked out of the Hood.

[Alesthia]
"Are you sure about that?"
She asked, being unsure what to say next, as she kept massaging Jades Neck.*
"I feel like if I did that, I would do you wrong and abandon you."

[Darovit]
He would spot the Bear and grip his Greatsword, Ready to combat it... unless ofcourse, a certain someone finally let's him get to the Gates.
 

Twilly

Member
Dungeon Master
Messages
123
Reaction score
0
[Layla]
"Well might be for the better yeah... " She keeps close for the entire rest of the day, holding her hand whenever possible and accompanying Lyana.
A few trivial conversations are had , not really adressing the previous subject as they are likely never alone.

Doggo keeps leading the party south like an expert tracker
 

cowking112

Member
Dungeon Master
Messages
801
Reaction score
9
[Kazarina]
Your energy freeze seems to have no effect. The soul looks at you, before it starts disappearing, soon he's gone and you're alone. The world around you now shifts, and starts to fall apart, you feel nauseous as it does, but as it ends, so does the nausea. You now find yourself in the middle of the empire's capital. However, the sky is darkened, there is nobody around, and the city is in ruin and on fire. A green fire, like what the soul used. You hear a voice echoing around you, and feel some kind of strange presence going around you, looking at you, inspecting you. "What... Are you..." (For context, time flows differently, hence no emote for waygates and Armenia, not yet at least.) The voice is echoing around you, and is made up out of what seem to be many different voices.
[Galf]
So you do. The way back to the gate is, fairly lackluster. No enemy patrols, no dangerous creatures. Just a walk back through the scorching desert, taking occasional breaks when you find a bit of shadow somewhere. As you are spotted, you are let through the gate, after which Enel spots you. "So, how'd it go?" He does a quick head count. "Oh..."
[Frank & Doggo]
And so, the party heads south. However, since you're at walking speed, you do realize you'll likely never catch up to whoever it is that's ahead of you at this pace. That is, if you even want to do that.
[Layla]
Where possible, you do indeed hold hands and have talks, though you do have to wait alone at times before you can see her again. But hey, most of those times you had at least 2 royal guards to keep you company. You do feel there's less hand holding and talking than before though, and she still seems flustered. In any case, the day goes by, and it's finally time for bed. The royal guards still eye you suspiciously, but alas, they leave the room. 2 go outside to guard the door going into the room, and the other 2 go stand at the balcony, doors and curtains all closed of course. Lyana starts changing into her pjs, but midway realizes something. "Layla, you wouldn't happen to have pajamas on you?"
[Orui]
"I... see. That's strange. Have you looked into what caused it? And how long ago did it happen?" Unlike you, she does seem interested.
[Breied]
Andavyn picks up Mara's body and starts moving back to you. "Don't worry, she's only unconscious. I assume you will not be touching the gate?"
[Mara]
"You needn't worry. If I was going to take your sanity, I already would've." He suddenly disappears. From behind you, Andavyn appears. "I see you haven't been all to kind to Andavyn. A shame really. She's a devoted follower, and it's rare she takes interest in someone else." Again, same voice. "You may have given an apology, if that's what you can even call it, but that alone won't do. She is a good rook, and I refuse to let her devolve into a pawn."
[Xerith]
"Well, they both fly, but that's the only thing they have in common in a fight. When fighting a gryphon, you want to be aware of your positioning. Its beak and claws are sharp, and its tail and wings can knock you over effortlessly. Find a weak point and strike there, or else you'll get nowhere. Well, aside from a grave."
[Darovit]
Oh yeah you can definitely go there now. We'll say the bear retreated into the forest and you make your way to the gate without trouble. There, you see that the gate is guarded, surprisingly well. There's 5 people there. 2 normal guards, and 3 people in heavy armor (2 royal guards and a paladin.) One of the, (paladin) seems to look at you. "Halt... Identify yourself." He seems to be somewhat suspicious of you.
[Serissa]
You enter the building and find yourself in a hallway. There's a small table near the entrance, seemingly a reception, but it's empty. As you look further into the hallway, you see a few doorways that go into some rooms. At the end of the hallway, you see what looks like a dwarf jumping up and in front of a book case, trying to reach for something while silently saying something in dwarvish every time he fails. Likely curse words.
[Alesthia]
She turns around, holds your hands and says "Don't worry, I'm sure you'd never do something to me that could make me feel like that." She gives you a kiss, after which she lets go of your hands and gets behind you. "This is in the way..." She removes your apron and starts massaging your shoulders. "Am I doing it right?" She's not, but you can tell she's trying her best.
 

Ironside

Roleplay Manager
Administrator
Member
Dungeon Master
Messages
952
Reaction score
18
@ Kazarina

Kazarina is getting really freaking pissed at this soulbro: "Get me the hell out of here you worthless miscreant and stop running away from your demise!"
This world shows much of what Kazarina's going to do to it, except the flames will be red, which allows her to actually quite amuse herself by this fake world.
 

Hydralisk

Member
Messages
243
Reaction score
6
[Breied]

Spot on, he doesn't say anything, but only shakes his head violently, and takes a step back again, hoping to be as far away from her as possible.

[Oruisan'Siri]

It rolls the orbs It has for eyes around Its eye socket and says. "I don't know, just somehow ended up here. I have no memory of it, just seems like a blank period in my mind. What would your theory about it be?"
 

CasualNoob

Smartphone Gamer
Messages
335
Reaction score
52
[Darovit]
Instead of Answering the Guards nor the Paladin, He simply stabs his Greatsword into the Ground and points with One Finger past the Paladin and towards the Inner part of the City, unintentionally towards the Explorers Guild.

[Serissa]
Being the Helpful Leader that She is, Serissa would move over to the Dwarf and put the Book He held in his Hand in the Spot that was free and He wanted to put it in.
"I was assuming you needed a Hand."
She said with a heavy Elvish Accent.

[Alesthia]
Letting the Apron fall off her Shoulders and also her Front that was now bare to see for Jade, even from behind. She relaxed at the false massaging, because she didn't know how the right massaging felt. Therefore, She nodded at Jade.
"Yesss that feels superrrrrb."
Her Tail sways left and right.
 

dbK

The Shadow
Member
Messages
2,377
Reaction score
464
[Anne]

Anne starts laughing. This kid surely is something. 'No no, don't worry. Or maybe, who knows?' Anne replies at Kali, looking at her and winks when she looks back at her. 'It's been a while since I actually had fun with someone.' Anne continued.
 

Fenrir

Member
Messages
202
Reaction score
2
{Mara}

The woman straightens as he disappears and she hears the delf’s voice behind her, she however doesn’t turn to face it. “Curious that you consider her a rook, I would think she would be more of a bishop for you.” Her tone takes on a curious tone. “Though I also find it interesting that you keep up to date on the interests of your followers.” She shifts slightly. “And I will admit that I was a bit cold with her..but it is my way with most, as I’m sure you’re already aware.” She tilts her head slightly, still looking forward. “You were not at all what I was expecting. You remind my lord, Morzath strangely enough. Though I suppose you would still be echelons above him in many ways. And I can’t say he has ever brought me to a realm quite like this place you have here, or spoken to me in the form and voices of others either.”

{Xerith}

He hums thoughtfully for a moment. “I guess you’re right about that. And I am quick enough on my feet where I believe I can dodge it all the same..though I hope you can with all that armor on.” He gazes at the armored boi for a moment. “But thanks for the advise. I can’t say I’m planning on looking for a headstone to lay under anytime soon. Maybe this new blade will even make Avoiding that all the easier..”
 

Twilly

Member
Dungeon Master
Messages
123
Reaction score
0
[Layla]
A light blush is seen on her as she approaches a bit. "Well no , we don't have anything bar our currently clothing. If you'd have any to spare we wouldn't mind. Or we could sleep without any PJ's. Whatever you're most comfortable with really...." She starts undressing and changes her hairstyle a bit, trying to be more up to date with the kingdom's fashion sense. "Are we going to share a bed ?"


Doggo waits a few moments ,looking at the people following. She sits down and looks at them as if to say , what do you want me to do.
 

cowking112

Member
Dungeon Master
Messages
801
Reaction score
9
[Kazarina]
"I see you are mistaken. To borrow some of his words, you are no longer talking to the puppet, but the puppeteer."
[Orui]
"Hm... Perhaps a transportation or time travel spell? Just to be sure, what name is your planet and what year is or, possibly, was it? Perhaps you are from this world and you just don't know it."
[Breied]
As you step back you just, dumb into the golem again. Luckily for you, it just turns around and starts walking back. "In that case, if you value your sanity, I suggest you follow me.
[Mara]
"I suppose in a way she is, alas, it's just what came to mind. As for my 'interest' in my followers, I do not keep myself busy with all of them. Andavyn simply stands out. However, you best not mistake me for some benevolent god. I treat the faithful well, and give every world I come across the opportunity to serve me, however, when the time for my summoning comes..." From the black goo, corpses suddenly start rising up and floating within it. "The faithless shall all perish."
[Xerith]
"I'm slow either way, I wear this armor so that when I get hit, it won't hurt as much." Wrappy boi suddenly says "Stop..." And the rest all do. Assuming you do to, he listens for a bit and says "Its nest... It's nearby. We must proceed with caution now. Gryphons are already territorial, and this one is pissed."
[Anne]
She looks flustered and makes no eye contact. "W-Well, you'll have to wait until I'm older than. You did save me, so, I guess I owe it to you..." You're not sure if she's serious, is messing with you, or simply doesn't know how o or wants to refuse you, her savior. Considering how young she is and she clearly already looks up to you, it's probably the latter. Fuyu meanwhile, seems to have picked up a mushroom, and is contemplating whether she should eat it or not. Honestly, these girls are a handful.
[Layla]
"I don't think I have anything that fits you... Well, I suppose if you're find with just underwear we can make do with that. And yes, we will be. Or... would you rather not?"
[Darovit]
He looks behind him, after which he looks back at you. "What? Ah crap... Don't tell me you're a mute? I knew I should have learned sign language..."
[Serissa]
"Oh, eh, thanks lass." He inspects your face for a bit. "Nah, no idea who you are. What can I do ya for? Came to sign up?"
[Alesthia]
She smiles, genuinely happy you're enjoying it. "I'm glad! I wanted to return the favor." She soon starts giggling a little, seems your tail is tickling her. After which she gets an idea. "Hm... I have an idea, do you think a tail massage would be nice? I know you're sensitive, but... I'll be gentle!"
 
Top