What's new
Warhaven

Don't be a lurker, register an account and join the fun! Post, rate and participate with other members on Warhaven! Registering takes only a few clicks but gives you access to an amazing community and all its benefits. We hope you enjoy your stay and most importantly have fun!

Roleplay RP Channel

dbK

The Shadow
Member
Messages
2,412
Reaction score
465
[Anne]

Anne's face lighten up a bit. "Oh, interesting. This sould be fun." Then Anne goes closer to Erados and inspects his face. Really really close. Just stares at him, having countless ideas coming to her head, but chooses to do nothing and gets back. "So what now?"
 

cowking112

Member
Dungeon Master
Messages
876
Reaction score
9
[AAL]
"A demon?" He looks at the body and although you can't see his eyes, you can just about feel them widen. The royal guards draw their weapons and seemingly start using telekinesis to lift the body up, the Paladin meanwhile makes a bubble of light around her so you can't see the corpse. "What the hell is a demon doing here, and killing people no less..." He looks at you "Where did you encounter it? What was it doing? Tell me everything you know!" Feels like demon's are a touchy subject.
[Orui]
She sighs "Sure I guess." While the man just, doesn't really say anything. Well he's not disagreeing so I guess that means yes. The mage readies her watery attacks and waits for you to go do your think.
[Breied]
You... are. You never left, not sure why you think you did. "Wh- Yes? I haven't even done anything yet but talk. Are you eh... okay?"
[Anne]
Before you can get back, he opens his eyes and stares you right in the eyes. "The hell are you doing." Fuyu says "Oh, he's awake" E "Huh?" He turns his head and sees Fuyu and Kali "Oh, it's the shrimp. The hell are these guys here for?" F "They're going to be staying here for a while." E groans and basically moves you out of the way as he stands up. "It's getting to crowded in here... I'm leaving." And so he starts walking towards the door. What a weird man. Question is, do you attempt to stop him. Or something like that.
[Darovit]
Well that's not really working out, however, things are happening. Team AAL (Iron's chars) are also trying to enter, having told the guards they've dropped of the corpse of a demon killer (a demon who is a killer) which has been terrorizing the empire. Not that you know any of this but, context.
[Serissa]
"You can leave whenever. However, should you use up all of our resources and than decide to jump ship, you'll definitely be fined and possibly legally punished. So try to avoid that." He brings out some ink and a quill. "Well than, should you wanna join, you can sign and I'll do the paperwork. Which is my job by the way. I'm getting a bit old to mountain climb anymore after all..."
[Alesthia]
"W-Well... Don't take this the wrong way, but that would take a lot of reading, wiring and perfectly understanding what the subject is actually about while bringing my professional point of view to the various matters I am researching. About the only way would be experimentation, but aside from being illegal, you're way to cute for me to experiment on you... Honestly though, you're already helping me. You have no idea how relaxing this is..."
 
Last edited:

Ironside

Roleplay Manager
Administrator
Dungeon Master
Messages
1,027
Reaction score
18
@ AAL

"Allow me.", says Armenia.

"I have taken upon me an assignment from the mission guild here at the capital, a mission to investigate of suspicious and possible cultist activity. Once we completed our assignment the demon emerged from thin air and began its assault on us.", Armenia shows the many wounds on all of them, making it seem as Kazarina was the one who inflicted these instead of the Soulbro. "It seems to have the ability to change its own form and become completely invisible, for she wielded the form of a human paladin, much like yours at the start of the fight.", she remarks.

"When it drew close to its demise it finally confessed that it infiltrated villages and even the capital city and followed after anyone who seemed powerful to slaughter them once they were isolated and devour their soul, in order to increase her own powers. It mentioned a royal guard in particular, she said she enjoyed it.", adds Armenia.
 
Last edited:

Hydralisk

Member
Messages
255
Reaction score
6
[Breied]

Breied frowns and shakes his head.
"Y-yeah, s-sorry... H-how is i-it a p-portal? D-do I j-j-just step through i-it?" He tries looking at it from different angles, walking around it.

[Oruisan'Siri]

"Let's go, then." It starts walking over to the murlocs, and yells as high as It can. "Hey, frogs! You're ugly as shit. So much, in fact, that an ogre's ass looks better than you!" That should draw their attention.
 

Twilly

Member
Dungeon Master
Messages
131
Reaction score
0
[Geir]
"Is this Solaris a deity of your kin ? I could swear upon a deity I have no faith in if that comforts you...." She places her hand on the book and in a monotone voice responds. "I swear to tell to whole truth. Does this satisfy you and could you get this guard off me ? My wings are rather fragile and I would like them unharmed."
 

Fenrir

Member
Messages
210
Reaction score
2
{Mara}

She nods in understanding at the delf, pondering her words for a moment. “I suppose that makes sense. In most organizations, I tend to see more diverse roles or ranks and whatnot. However perhaps that isn’t necessary here.” She pauses for a long moment, turning toward Andavyn. “A...full body checkup? I....am not sure how comfortable I would be with that. She pulls her robes a bit closer automatically but upon noticing herself doing that she stops, forcing an a calm posture.

{Xerith}

He grimaces at the small effect of his magic, but had expected as much. He steadies on his feet, his wounds already healing w little bit at a time on their own to some degree. He rolls his shoulders achingly before he blinks at the priestess’s awkwardness. Xerith chuckles lightly, offering a half-smirk of sorts. “Aw, you worried about me? Well aren’t you sweet..but I’ll be fine. It wasn’t that bad a hit...” He gives a little white lie to cover for his regenerative abilities but ah well. “Seems this gryphon won’t go down easy...well that’s the fun of it I guess.”
 

cowking112

Member
Dungeon Master
Messages
876
Reaction score
9
[AAL]
The paladin seems to think, after that he turns to one of the normal guards "You there, go to the church and tell them to send word to his holiness.... Now!" "Y-Yes sir!" And he's off. The paladin now looks at Armenia "You've been here before right?" He takes out his book and has it float "You know the drill, say all that, again." The royal guards come a bit closer and keep their eye on her, one of them says "Yes, please do."
[Orui]
Well they don't actually understand you so they don't know what you're saying, but they hear you. They start speaking in murloc a bit, after which one of them starts walking towards you, this strange, small thing they've never seen before that just made noises.
[Breied]
"Oh, well. Hold on, let me just..." The orb now begins to expand and reform into a circle. "There. Do know this is a one way trip, I can't get you back there. Seems like there's a magical barrier that blocks my clairvoyance."
[Mara]
"W-Well, most aren't, at least when they first arrive. You don't have to do it, you can always decide to later. Some golems are also capable of doing it if you'd prefer, but, they are quite cold to the touch and aren't the most gentle. But, enough about that." She clears her throat, as to signify the conversation moving on to another topic. "Since you are new here, if you do join us, I can tell you more about what we know about the island, if you want. I imagine you're curious."
[Xerith]
She pouts "Sure it wasn't..." She starts using her magic to heal you. Wonder if holy magic is bad for you since you're a demon... your choice really either works. Anyhow, armored boi and wrappy boi are keeping off the gryphon. Doesn't seem it's going down just yet.
[Geir]
"Swear to her, not yourself. And yes, she is, and no, I can't. Not until you've been determined not to be a threat."
 

Ironside

Roleplay Manager
Administrator
Dungeon Master
Messages
1,027
Reaction score
18
@ AAL

Armenia nods and turns to Luana, "Here, hold this.", and gives her a dagger, but this is a trick too. When she touches Luana she alters her memories to make the story she told legit. Next, she does so with the Waygates but she doesn't need to touch them because they're low level. She then does the same to herself finally, making the story she told official.

Now that all was done, she makes the oath as she had last time and repeats her story under oath now. This time Armenia left behind no secret triggers for her to be able to ever gain back what really happened. For all she and anyone else in this party knows they are indeed the heroes who felled a Demon from Hell.
 

dbK

The Shadow
Member
Messages
2,412
Reaction score
465
[Anne]

Anne lets him leave and turns to Fuyu. 'Well, that was interesting.' And then goes back close to Fuyu and Kali. 'What are your future plans? I've heard of a war going on and i must say, it got me intrigued.'
 

Fenrir

Member
Messages
210
Reaction score
2
{Mara}

Mara huffs a little at the golem idea. “I don’t think I’d enjoy that option either in the least....but anyway-yes. It would be prudent if I could learn as much of the island as I could, if you wouldn’t mind.

{Xerith}


“It wasn’t-“ When she starts trying to heal him, he sucks in a sharp breath which almost sounds like a short hiss. He steps forward and smacks her hand in an attempt to quickly interrupt her. “Aye! I said I’m fine didn’t I?”
 

Hydralisk

Member
Messages
255
Reaction score
6
[Oruisan'Siri]

"Can you not understand me, you oversized fish food? Wow, even the frogs here are as stupid as the ones back in Kayla..." It shakes Its head and lets out a roar that's supposed to be intimidating, but it isn't, due to Its size. So the skeleton decides to also adopt an aggressive stance.

[Breied]

Breied quickly takes a few steps back, as if the circle expanding would cause some harm to him and his well being.
"W-what? W-what do I d-d-do now? Do I j-just w-walk through i-it?" Without thinking twice, he was already well ahead of taking his left talon, that is hand, through the enlarged circle.
 

Twilly

Member
Dungeon Master
Messages
131
Reaction score
0
[Geir]
"Fine , I swear to Solaria that I will tell the whole truth and that I pose no threat to this city. Satisfied now ? Or are we going to keep this up with me halfheartedly swearing upon your diety for a few hours ?" Her wings flutter abit due to the uncomfortable position they are in.
 

cowking112

Member
Dungeon Master
Messages
876
Reaction score
9
[Armenia and Luana]
Y'know, I was contemplating whether or not the royal guards could detect that, but... Due to the fact you don't install a trigger and for the sake of finishing this 'arc' so to speak, sure, you succeed. You tell them the story again and, since you believe it to be the truth, nobody is the wiser. Not even you. "A demon... I can't believe it." He turns to a royal guard "Hey, where's th-" 2 shadows appear in front of him "Right... Always out of sight. Cover this up will you?" They nod and take Kazarina's corpse and seemingly start climbing up the wall until you don't see them anymore. The royal guards take their leave, likely going to report. The paladin stays at the gate though. "Well... Go ahead and enter I suppose. Try to stay in the city, we might want to ask you more questions."
[Waygates]
Well, you bois watch Armenia and Luana deliver a corpse while being depressed at the severe lack of pandas and golems in your group. However, it seems there's no time to be depressed, as something approaches Auxion's orb. As you teleport back in defense, you see a blade flying towards you. It goes right past you and pierces the orb with no trouble whatsoever. It cracks and breaks, and with it, so do the waygates.
[Anne]
"Hm... Well, I should probably head back to the gate soon, even though I really want to take a nap. As for the war, I'm sure you'd be a great help. I have a friend there who's taken command of the army. He normally lives here but, you know, war. However, if you plan to go to war, what about Kali?" She side hugs Kali and starts rubbing against her "Surely you can't leave such a cute girl alone?" Kali pouts saying "I'm not cute!" Yes she is. Also she pouts but, you can tell she kinda likes the affection.
[Orui]
While the murloc is indeed not intimidated by you, it does recognize a stance like that. It stops, looks a bit on the ground, and picks up a shell. He throws the shell at you. Clearly this is a deceleration of war.
[Breied]
"Right, I should tell you about that. What you should do i-" The portal suddenly sucks you in and throws you out at the forest. You're upside down lying against a tree. You see the delf there, she says "That, works. You eh, you okay?" the people that came with you to guard the delf just in case laugh at your dramatic entry.
[Mara]
"Right, well. This is the city of Holtygn. It was founded long ago by bandits, thieves and other criminals as a place to hide. Which worked perfectly, due to a special crystal capable of teleportation, people never could get caught. Soon however, the crystal supply ran out, and many were trapped here. That's when people found the gate, and started serving our lord. Several years ago however, a certain bandit leader came across a previously uncovered source of the crystal, which he claimed and started selling, meaning people came back here, only now, with the presence of our lord's followers. So, the 2 factions, although not exactly friendly with each other, learned to co-exist. So, one thing lead to another, and now things here as they are today. I know it's not very detailed but, I never was very interested, and although when I first got here things were still being set up, I was to young to remember everything. Anyhow, are you following me so far?"
[Xerith]
She's a bit surprised by this, possibly slightly frightened, but stands her ground. "Well, you're just saying that aren't you? Honestly, you're lucky you're not paralyzed! You should just let me heal you..."
[Geir]
"Hmpf, it'll have to do." Also, technically if you wanted you could pose a threat, so not sure how that would work with the lie detecting. Either way, he's not satisfied. "Hm, well, before I begin some big interrogation, let me ask 2 simple question first. When did you arrive here on the continent, and do you know anything at all about the murders that have been happening lately.
 

Hydralisk

Member
Messages
255
Reaction score
6
[Breied]

Breied lets out a slight, quick scream when he's sucked in, before landing with a nice thud. Since he's upside down against a three, the most logical thing for that to happen afterwards is to fall down on the ground. He lays there for a couple of seconds, trying to get back into reality. This was his first time using any kind of portals. Once he's regained control of what's happening, he's beaming. The bipedal avian gets up quickly and looks at the elf, ignoring the laughter.

"Y-yes! I-I mean... Y-yes, I'm o-okay. At l-l-least I'm not in t-there anymore..." He's trying to contain his newfound excitement from finally escaping the cult.

[Oruisan'Siri]

Due to the nature of the ghpst form, the shell does nothing but pass through It. "Is that the best you got?" It says, tauntingly, swaying Its ghostly bone-y tail in the air as to add to the taunting.
 

Ironside

Roleplay Manager
Administrator
Dungeon Master
Messages
1,027
Reaction score
18
@ AL

The two of them proceed on to the mission board in the capital city to claim their reward for their mission and to get a new one.
 

Fenrir

Member
Messages
210
Reaction score
2
{Mara}

Mara listens intently to Andavyn’s explanation of the current ‘Climate’ of the area as well as the history behind it. She nods firmly as the delf concludes for the moment. “I would expect such a crystal to be very valuable in countless scenarios. Now that I think upon it, it is likely one of a few reasons why this place has seemingly flourished over the years. As long as this co-existence is healthy for....” She pauses. “...us...then I suppose it is a good thing. And to answer your question-yes, I am following quite clearly.”

{Xerith}


Xerith huffs at the priestess hotly, frowning severely. “I’m. Fine. Besides we have a gryphon to take care of and we can’t waste time.” Using that as an excuse to get away from her hurty hands, he takes out his twin daggers from his belt since a certain sword is still stuck in a certain gryphon. “Paralyzed...please.” He runs quietly over to where da boys are dealing with the gryphon, trying to get behind it into a good position to take it unawares while it’s focus is upon the other two.
 

dbK

The Shadow
Member
Messages
2,412
Reaction score
465
[Anne]

Anne listens to Fuyu's whole speech and then looks at Kali: 'Sure you're cute, there's no doubt in that, little warrior.'

She then looks back at Fuyu. 'I could take her for a trip there. Or just go alone and end it, then returning here. I can be a great... morale booster, with my abilities. But anyway, not today, as I'd like to go in a tavern today. Being new somewhere can be fresh.'
 

Twilly

Member
Dungeon Master
Messages
131
Reaction score
0
[Geir]
"I arrived here only recently, haven't had to chance to truely explore around. So I don't know what you are talking about really. Not really the best introduction to a city I've been to."
Still being restrained by the guard above her. "So is this to your liking or do you need more answers ?"
 

cowking112

Member
Dungeon Master
Messages
876
Reaction score
9
[AL]
You're making your way downtown, walking fast, faces pass and you're guild bound. Staring blankly ahead just making your way, making a way through the crowd. So yeah, you arrive. Looks like a busy day in the guild. You also notice something interesting. A paladin, accompanied by some elf (Encilia). They're talking to some adventurer boios. Ah well, not what you're here for. You're here for a reward. There's a line though. Question is, are you patient enough to politely wait your turn?
[Orui]
The murloc stares at you, blankly. Not really doing anything. And now, we shall switch to the murloc's perspective.
[Murloc]
Well, there's this, skeleton thingy. So yeah, no meat to it. That sucks. Threw a shell at it, went through. Meaning it's not even good to like, hit around a bit. Can't just leave it here though, right? What if it steals food or something. That'd be messed up. Yeah, gonna watch this thing. Make sure it doesn't steal any food.
[Breied]
Delf* "Right. So eh, what did you see in there? Like, including the eh, city. And how's that girl doing." Short silence "I forgot her name..."
[Mara]
"Good. Than, I shall continue. As you likely noticed, there are some eh, werewolves, around here. Their leader is named Illfang the werewolf king. And the title is not for show. He's huge, even for his kind. Though, I suppose you could say we have a bit of a peace treaty with them. We stay out of their territory and we stay out of theirs. Granted theirs is bigger but, nothing to do about that. Just know that entering their territory means you're fair game. There's also a crater to the east, it has some lizards in it but, we don't care much about them to be honest. To the south however, is something interesting. A forest with moon elves. Aaaand... dragons. Green ones. They mostly just stay in their enchanted forest, but they are seen as a threat. After all, they have made it known to not exactly like us all that much. And lastly, to the north is, well, pretty much a wasteland. There are some creatures living there but, like with the werewolves, we stay out of each other's territories. Any questions?"
[Xerith]
As you make your way to the bois, the priestess says "I'll remember this!" Never deny the white mage. Anyhow, you get behind it, doesn't really seem to notice. You see something dangling, so you can at least confirm it's male. It's... kind of distracting, but ah well.
[Geir]
"Hm... Very well, let her go." The shadow lets go of you and says "We'll be off than." He and his shadow friend now dissapear. The paladin still remains. "Quick little bastards..." He puts his book back on his belt. Also, he doesn't say that in an insulting tone. "So, what brings you here?"
[Anne]
"I'm not saying you're weak, but, I believe you're highly underestimating the orcs. If it was as easy as a sending in a phoenix, Enel would've won the war by himself. Enel's the guy I mentioned by the way. Also, are you sure it's a good idea to take her there?" Kali does look a bit worried about war and says "I don't think I'd be of much use there... At least not on the battlefield."
 

Ironside

Roleplay Manager
Administrator
Dungeon Master
Messages
1,027
Reaction score
18
@ AL

There's too many people so alas they must wait their turn, not worth the risk of manipulating minds among so many unknowns.
 
Top