What's new
Warhaven

Don't be a lurker, register an account and join the fun! Post, rate and participate with other members on Warhaven! Registering takes only a few clicks but gives you access to an amazing community and all its benefits. We hope you enjoy your stay and most importantly have fun!

Roleplay RP Channel

Hydralisk

Member
Messages
284
Reaction score
6
[Breied]

Now he feels and looks guilty instead of disgusted and shocked.
"Y-yes, but that d-d-didn't sound like a j-joke... N-nor d-did I expect o-one."

[Oruisan'Siri]

Well, this is bad. Seems like It will just blast one of the assailants of the humans and then begin retreating inland again, trying to see if It can lure the chasing murlocs away from the humans. And if they don't chase the skeleton, then that would be free blasting barrages to bombard them with.
 

cowking112

Member
Dungeon Master
Messages
937
Reaction score
14
[Orui]
It seems they split up. Some go reinforce their friends, and the rest, 3 of the, stay behind to go after you. The mage and fighter clearly won't last long against these numbers.
[Breied]
"Well there's no reason not to. I mean really, where's the fun in things if you can't tell jokes. In fact, go ahead, tell me a joke."
[Geir]
"Hm, well, I wouldn't say it's all to complicated. They've already got a good mastery over it, they just want it to be perfect." It seems they toss it around at a fairly fast pace, like if you throw a ball in between two walls really hard.
[Serenity]
"Hm, let's hope so. Well, we'll need the input from the others too, but it's good to know everyone's opinion. So, us paladins are pretty straight forward, but I believe you high priest can differ in abilities, so, what is it you can do?"
[Eve]
Huh, you feel a little weird there for a second. Ah well, probably nothing. After a bit however, you hear a door open. "What in the..." You hear a young (but not childlike) female voice, she begins walking towards you.
 

Ironside

Roleplay Manager
Administrator
Dungeon Master
Messages
1,089
Reaction score
18
@ Serenity

"I use the power of light like many of us. But with the snap of my fingers I can also make... very varying things happen. It's kind of complicated.", replies Serenity, expecting people to be dumbfounded no doubt.


@ Eve

Eve extends out her hand, expecting this girl to guide her: "Where am I currently? I want to go to the Emperor's Palace."
 

Hydralisk

Member
Messages
284
Reaction score
6
[Breied]

Breied opens his beak to give a response, but nothing comes out of it. He then closes it and begins thinking heavily. It's clear he can't seem to come up with anything, just trying to save face.

[Oruisan'Siri]

Intriguing. The skeleton blasts one of the 3 chasing it, and then begins to bait them away a bit before going to repeat the climbing part and then blasting the murlocs. But this time, instead of climbing them, the undead will only try to go under them so that It can get behind, and - you guessed it - blast the murloc. That's at least Its plan, who knows the reality.
 

Twilly

Member
Dungeon Master
Messages
149
Reaction score
0
[Geir]
"No it does look more complicated than the usual fireball spell that I'm used to. A little more rough on the edges and perhaps overly complicated on some bits but it works all the same. Huh , haven't added a spell for quite the long time .... this actually is a bit exciting." She keeps looking at the two , visibly excited and noting down in her book. Floating a bit adrift as she observes, takes notes and repeats.
 

cowking112

Member
Dungeon Master
Messages
937
Reaction score
14
[Orui]
You have a nice plan. However, the murlocs have their own. It seems they're fairly capable at learning, as when you blast a murloc, it throws a rock right at the blast. The rock basically blows up, and although the shrapnel hurts a bit, it effectively blocked your ray. The other 2 murlocs also throw rocks at you, meaning you'll have to spend time dodging those or ghosting.
[Breied]
"...You eh, got nothing huh? Not even any bad jokes? You're not giving me much talking material."
[Geir]
"Ehm... If you say so." You watch as Theodore and Klaus keep going. Eventually, Klaus catches the fireball and stops passing it "Theodore! That was slightly off! You need to throw better!" Theodore reacts "Huh?! My aim is fine! Your positioning was off!" You, can't say you noticed anything wrong. Whoever was off, it must've been by very little, meaning that, simple as this may be, they're doing their best to perfect whatever this technique is. They notice you two and say, at the same time "Dodonko! He's the one who was off right?!" Dodonko is unsure how to react "Eeeehm..."
[Serenity]
"Right... Not very specific but, It'll have to do. I guess I'll see soon enough." Assuming you have nothing to ask or talk about, you eventually reach the gate. You see a bunch of soldiers there. However, they're not resting. They all seems to be standing in front of the gate, but, not in a way where they'd go through them, as you also see lots of people on the few bit of wall there is. This can only mean one thing "An attack!" A paladin says, as everyone starts rushing to the gate.
[Eve]
"What are you..." She seemingly turns around and starts yelling "Ashley! Did you buy a slave girl?!" You hear someone else yelling, also a young female "What?"! "Did you buy a freaking slave girl?!" "No I didn't buy a slave girl what the hell is wrong with you?!" "Than who the hell is this?!" "How the hell would I know!" the woman in the room with you stops telling "Ah fuck it..." and turns to you again "Alright who are you and how did you get in my room."
 

Ironside

Roleplay Manager
Administrator
Dungeon Master
Messages
1,089
Reaction score
18
@ Serenity

"It seems we get no time to meet the others after all", says Serenity to Dominic as she rushes over to the gate to help. But being a priestess she doesn't take the front, but rather takes a stand behind the paladins and adventurers.


@ Eve

Eve has no clue that this isn't Ioperoris yet so she's very disappointed by them not knowing about her: "I'm Eve, the princess! You better help me get to the palace right now!"
"How could anyone not know who I am?", she speaks quietly to herself, thinking she must be in some distant place with uneducated people. How did she get here she wonders.
 

Hydralisk

Member
Messages
284
Reaction score
6
[Breied]

Breied's eyes, and soon his face, glide over to look at the ground in disappointment of himself.
"S-sorry about t-that..." He tries to quicken up the pace to avoif further humiliation.

[Oruisan'Siri]

Yeah, that's pretty bad. As in, really, really bad. Looks like the murlocs are quite accurate with throwing rocks, seeing as they managed to hit anything with them. And now since they're throwing rocks at the undead, It turns to a ghost so that It doesn't waste too much time with dodging, and begins closing the distance between It and one of those murlocs that is throwing rocks.
 

Twilly

Member
Dungeon Master
Messages
149
Reaction score
0
[Geir]
Her eyes blink a few times , having concentrated a bit too much on the spellcraft before now being pulled back into their interactions. Looking at Dodonko makes it clear that she is lost for words. "If you're talking about the spellcraft , neither of you two seemed off in terms of casting and manipulating." The spell itself so innefficient but I won't mention that. "If such a small movement causes you both to blame the other. I would consider it being a synergy issue which will be resolved with just more training together as you both seem to already have the hang of it. Then again I'm no expert on castings with several mages... so take my opinion for what it is."
 

cowking112

Member
Dungeon Master
Messages
937
Reaction score
14
[Orui]
Well they use rocks to hunt sometimes, plus you need something to pass time. In any case, seeing as you turned ghost, the rocks obviously don't hit. You also manage to easily close the distance, however, recognizing your ghost form, they do stay on alert.
[Breied]
She sighs "Ah well." After a bit more walking, the both of you see a bit of smoke in the distance. Doesn't look like a forest fire. "Huh, that's probably that werewolf. Let's go than, shall we?"
[Geir]
They both look at you as you say that, and at the same time say "Who are you?" They look at each other, and back at you. Hyoizaburo meows again. Dodonko looks at you, expecting you to introduce herself.
[Eve]
"The princess? Of the empire? Eh, the princess has white hair. Nor would she be in a dungeon in the dead sea... So, you're either delusional or someone left you here. So, 'Eve', which is it." She looks at you for a bit "Wait..." a bit more silence "Are... Are you blind?"
[Serenity]
As you run towards the gate, you now see that the ones on the gates are casting spells and shooting arrows. Protective barriers also keep them from getting hurt, but probably not for long, you also see something is banging on the gate. You hear a man shout "HOOOOLD!". As you get into position, the gate breaks open, revealing 3 armored trolls, each with spiked metal clubs. They roar fiercly. Soon after you see a man seemingly teleport onto one of the beasts, after which you see a bunch of lightning eletrocuting the troll, it falls on the ground, dead. The other 2 trolls advance, seeing as you're in the back, you're unsure as to what else is going on at the front. Dominic and the other paladins are trying to get up front, but there's quite a few soldiers in the way.
1581874363721.png
 

Ironside

Roleplay Manager
Administrator
Dungeon Master
Messages
1,089
Reaction score
18
@ Eve

Eve replies in frustration: "Yes of course I'm blind, why else would I give you my hand to take and guide me?"
She's feeling like she's either being messed with or surrounded by some primates who are unaware of the present, either way this annoys her greatly.


@ Serenity

"We have to help them immediately", claims Serenity but quickly realizes she has to get closer to do so. With the snap of her fingers she teleports herself and Dominic to the top of the broken gate (there's probably walls or pillars right?). Once there she summons the power of the light to smite one of the trolls with righteous fury.
 

Hydralisk

Member
Messages
284
Reaction score
6
[Breied]

Breied quickly nods.
"L-let's." He starts moving towards the smoke, followed by his three golems. Breied would, just in case, keep an eye out, looking around his sides as he walks just to make sure something's not there, as if the golems wouldn't attack whatever would attack him.

[Oruisan'Siri]

Yeah, this ain't good. Well, risk exists, I suppose, so It is forced to remove the ghost form for the time being, once it get under the murloc. Then, as if to mock the murloc, aims at the crotch area. After all, those places are usually pretty sensitive.
 

Twilly

Member
Dungeon Master
Messages
149
Reaction score
0
[Geir]
"Geir , I'm new here mostly. This lovely lady showed me around a bit and I thought it fair to help her answer as she looked a bit well lost for words. I do apologize for our assumption if this wasn't the case." She looks at Dodonko at the last part of her sentence. "No intention to be rude here , sorry if I came across as such. And forgive me for asking but I'd like to see more spells being cast so abudantly like that firespell. I would like to fill my Record with atleast some spells."
 

cowking112

Member
Dungeon Master
Messages
937
Reaction score
14
[Orui]
Indeed. As you fire, the murloc grabs the place where one would find their privates and falls down to the ground in pain. You did see said private parts though. It was weird. You're not sure if this was worth it. In any case, the other 2 murlocs try to hit you to avenge their fallen comrade.
[Breied]
Well, nothing seems to be coming after you. That's good. As you walk closer and closer, you eventually arrive at what is indeed a camp. There, you see a werewolf, sitting on a tree log, looking at you. In front of the werewolf is a campfire, above it is roasting a squirrel spiked on a stick. You can also see a makeshift tent against a tree, made from sticks and various animal hides.
[Geir]
They both say "Right..." After which Dodonko speaks "Ehm, okay. Although, if you're referring to wish to see my spells and document them, I'm afraid I can't show you any. Although I am allowed to study here, the coven does not wish for the empire to study its magic. I'm sorry." She gives a little bow. Theodore says "Ah, that reminds me, Dodonko, when will you be leaving?" She replies "Ehm, in a few days, the coven wishes for my return." Klaus shakes his head "That simply won't do. Theodore, I'm afraid we'll have to pause our training." To which he reacts "Klaus, I'm afraid you're right." Dodonko "H-Huh?" Theodore and Klaus start walking towards the 2 of you, Theodore says "You absolutely cannot leave without us having spent some quality time with you!" to which Klaus says "Indeed." He looks at you "Ah, eh, you can come to I guess."
[Eve]
"Ah, I see. Than perhaps the high priestess brought you here... Very well, let's go than." She takes your hand. Question is, do you let her guide you? You might not want to go with her.
[Serenity]
You teleport onto the wall. As he was running, Dominic almost runs of the wall "WOOOAAAH." He regains his balance and looks at you "Serenity, I can't fight from up here, please get me down again." A seemingly elven archer who is also on the wall says "Huh?! How the hell did- whatever, you're reinforcements right? So get to reinforcing!" Dominic than says "Ah, idea!" and he jumps off the wall.
 

Ironside

Roleplay Manager
Administrator
Dungeon Master
Messages
1,089
Reaction score
18
@ Eve

Eve follows her closely, but at the touch of their hands, she memorizes her energy signature and finds out her power level.


@ Serenity

Serenity snaps her finger to send Dominic down so he doesn't have to jump.
Then she shoots out projectiles of divine light to bombard the hostile troll.
 

Hydralisk

Member
Messages
284
Reaction score
6
[Breied]

Breied was relieved to find out that nothing was stalking or going to attack them. But all of that relief washed away quickly when he saw the werewolf, and that he was watching them. Breied froze at where he stood, and just stared back with anxiousness and growing fear.

[Oruisan'Siri]

Well, the murloc's out of the fight, at least. Maybe for now. Probably now, seeing as how the skeleton managed to get a view on the reproductive organs. Anyway, since there are now two opponents, Oruisan decides to try to blast one of the attackers, as close to the face as possibly, and also attempt to dodge whatever came Its way. Probably not going to work, but worth the shot.
 

cowking112

Member
Dungeon Master
Messages
937
Reaction score
14
[Orui]
As you ray the murloc, it quickly blocks with its weapon. Which shatters in its face. A splinter gets in its eye, it visibly hurts it. On the plus side this means there's nothing to dodge as the other murloc shielded himself from the splinters. He does look at you now however.
[Breied]
He just keeps staring. You think he may view your staring as a challenge, and he's not going to lose it. Azarath just looks at the two of you stare at each other. You're not sure if this is tense or an awkward silence. Either way nothing is happening.
[Eve]
You do so, she's just a 2. Nothing special but, above average at least. Anyhow, she guides you through a place, seems you're indoors and are going to remain indoors. After a while, she says "Okay, not sure what's going on, but the priestess should know." You hear a door opening. "I realize you're blind, but eh..." She grabs your shoulders and adjusts your position. "Just take 10 steps and stop, and you'll be fine. And don't, say anything to anger her. She doesn't get angry quickly but when she does..." You can't help but wonder 1 thing. What in the fuck is going on.
[Serenity]
You bombard the troll with light, it definitely hurts it, as it lets out a roar and staggers a bit. It looks up at you and roars, lifting up its weapon. Dominic however, now being down, cuts the back of the troll's knee, causing it to fall down, after which a nearby royal guard thrusts their weapon into the downed troll's skull, killing it. This victory however is short lived, as you now see the rest of the situation. There is a man fighting a seemingly high ranking looking orc near the gate, he's using lightning, so it was likely the one who took out the first troll. The second troll, together with dozens of orcs, is charging at the mercenaries, soldiers and priests of the empire, the troll is doing heavy damage. And as you look behind you, you see something horrible. There's a small orcish army still there, firing arrows and magic at the wall. And what's worse, you see a boulder flying towards your general area, seems they brought siege weapons. This looks bad.
 

Ironside

Roleplay Manager
Administrator
Dungeon Master
Messages
1,089
Reaction score
18
@ Serenity

Serenity realizes that she has to be the one to step up and deliver justice onto these foes, ignoring the cost of doing such a thing.

Serenity's yellow and purple gemstone shine brightly as she turns towards the orcish army and she then snaps.
The first thing destroyed and turns to dust is the boulder and their siege weapons, and then as many orcs as is possible. She's going far enough to even allow her arm to be burned by the stones, if only to kill a few more of these brutes. The toll of this makes her groan, but she pushes on.

She yells out: "Let the light guide us to victory!"
 
Last edited:

Hydralisk

Member
Messages
284
Reaction score
6
[Breied]

Breied gulps, and then starts taking short, small steps towards the werewolf, while trying to put on his best smile. This may not be the scariest or weirdest thing he's seen so far, so it's actually started to get easier. That, and they aren't dead yet. Yet.

[Oruisan'Siri]

Well, with one down, the skeleton now hurries to get behind the wounded murloc that got splinters of its weapon of choice, and then try to zig-zag dodge whatever might endanger It at the moment, be it the murloc with the shield of the other murloc to kick it.
 

cowking112

Member
Dungeon Master
Messages
937
Reaction score
14
[Orui]
Oh no he doesn't have a shield, he just put his arms in front of his face to shield himself from the splinters. Anyhow, the splintered murloc is just randomly kicking and punching around, seeing as its eye hurts it's pissed now, not to ahrd to dodge, you just jump back a bit. The other murloc also takes its distance and starts yelling something at the hurt murloc.
[Breied]
The werewolf looks at you for a bit as you approach, than at Azarath, at you, and finally it's food. It says "Why are you here." Straight to the point. Aside from that, it doesn't do anything.
[Serenity]
You manage to dust the boulder, however, before you make the decision to burn your arm to defeat more orcs, you do notice the siege weapons are out of your current range. They are siege weapons after all, they have no reason to be close. So, do you do it anyways and just dust more orcs instead, or save your arm for the battle ahead?
 
Top