What's new
Warhaven

Don't be a lurker, register an account and join the fun! Post, rate and participate with other members on Warhaven! Registering takes only a few clicks but gives you access to an amazing community and all its benefits. We hope you enjoy your stay and most importantly have fun!

Roleplay RP Channel

cowking112

Member
Dungeon Master
Messages
982
Reaction score
14
[Orui]
You can go through walls, literally anything is an opening. Anyhow, although going straight through the plaza is likely a bad idea as you could potentially be spotted, you can stay close to the walls, as there is a house nearby you could go into. The plaza is still an option, but you'd have to be quite sneaky.
[Breied]
Honestly, not much different than last time. The elf and the dwarf are still arguing about the werewolf, not really listening to each other. Azarath walks up to you "If you're thinking of going in there, I wouldn't bother. I doubt either of them are going to give the what they want."
[Serenity]
Well, the other side of the battlefield would be, the other side of the wall. As you arrive there, you hear the orc slamming through the door of the left tower (you being right to the next tower, and the gate itself being between the 2 towers, while on the other sides of the tower, is wall. Figured I'd clear that up in case of confusion). The orcs are also deploying siege ladders on the left wall. This is definitely looking bad.
[Siyndra]
As you walk out, you see 3 doors, each leading to different places. In the middle of the room you just entered is a reception. But, since you're here for the inn, you just skip them. You see multiple people walking down the streets, each minding their own business. You suddenly see someone flying through a window from a building's second floor. Everyone nearby looks at the body as it hits the ground, but they just keep walking.
1584972838492.png
 

Ironside

Roleplay Manager
Administrator
Dungeon Master
Messages
1,136
Reaction score
18
@ Serenity

There isn't much to do but keep on smiting.


@ Siyndra

Siyndra figures that since it's an inn, it shouldn't be difficult to find, it should have a sign after all. Siyndra searches for such a place.
 

Twilly

Member
Dungeon Master
Messages
153
Reaction score
0
[Geir]
"Well it would be most rude of me not to witness your applications of this simple spell. Please by all means , show me so I can record it." Wings fluttering slightly , a spell known but applied in a much grandioser way ? Surely this could be remarkable.
 

Hydralisk

Member
Messages
300
Reaction score
6
[Breied]

Breied was a bit disappointed with his discovery, since it wasn't already anything that he hasn't heard of before. He sighs before looking over to Azarath.
"I-I wasn't, j-just t-thought that it m-might b-be something d-d-different... S-so, we are g-gathering t-the camp, r-right?"

[Oruisan'Siri]

Exactly what It was looking for. The skeletal dragonet would begin the sneaking process over to the house, doing what It can to remain undetected from the humans. They'd most likely bring fire to kill It, being undead and all.
 

cowking112

Member
Dungeon Master
Messages
982
Reaction score
14
[Orui]
Probably would, yes. In any case, you enter the house fairly easily. It's well decorated, great furniture. However, you don't see anyone here. As you wander around the rest of the house house however, you see a maid cleaning what is most likely the master bedroom of the house. She has not noticed you as she's working.
[Breied]
"We could, but... If those elves decide to view us as an invading force we're off to a bad start. Not to mention there's two bigger problems. 1: I doubt we can get both sides to agree to pack up their entire forces, which will also take time. 2: That Illfang guy will probably notice if all of us go and, seeing as he's likely pissed, I doubt it'd be safe. In my opinion it would be best to get a small force of people. I'm content with just us but, if you want to invite someone, feel free to."
[Geir]
"Not entirely sure what you mean by that but, sure." They take some distance. At the same time, the door behind you opens, and through comes a man and a young looking girl who's carrying a pot with a venus fly trap in it. Theodore looks at the man and says "Perfect timing! Sir, can you bring out a golem? We want to show of our technique!" The man says "Eh, sure, though." He looks at you "Who's this?" The man is wearing simple clothing, not much of note. He has very dark brown hair and a well groomed chin beard and mustache.
[Serenity]
So you do. However, it's but a dent in the army they currently have. However, you are soon interrupted as the brown orc kicks in the door of the tower. You are reunited once again. He spots you and says "Running from me are you?" He smiles and advances. Suddenly, however, an arrow flies by him, he narrowly dodges it. He looks towards the forest, and another arrow comes, which he blocks. This repeats a bit, at a faster pace, you can't see where the arrows are coming from. A soldier tries to use this chance to stab the orc, but the orc notices and uses the other end of his spear to just knock him of the wall while he continues to block arrows, he retreats back into the tower, tired of blocking arrows. He shouts something orcish and starts going down the stairs of the tower.
[Siyndra]
Although it would normally be hard to find a building here as it's seemingly a small city, the inn seems to be close, so you find it quickly. Likely so that people who teleported here can immediately go grab a drink. Some people enter the building, and seeing as the door opened during it, you used that chance to head inside. After all, it would be very suspicious if the door opened by itself. There's only about a dozen other people in the inn. Everyone seems to be gathered around an arm wrestling contest, between a big man a woman. The man seems to be leaning in with all his strength, but the woman isn't budging at all. In fact, she's downing a drink in one go, not even breaking a sweat. The woman is wearing what are seemingly bandages around her chest area, short pants and seemingly nothing else. She seems very muscly, but not buff, and has long black hair.
 
Last edited:

Twilly

Member
Dungeon Master
Messages
153
Reaction score
0
[Geir]
"Well I mainly want to see how you two perform really." Looking at the plantpot followed by looking at the two newcomers. "Uhm , well my name is Geir , I don't believe we have met yet. What are your names if I may ask?"
 

Ironside

Roleplay Manager
Administrator
Dungeon Master
Messages
1,136
Reaction score
18
@ Serenity

It is very good that someone else is dealing with the Warchief for now, so Serenity proceeds to smite the lesser orcs for now. After all, what good is the general without an army.


@ Siyndra

Siyndra walks around and listens if the name Mar pops up.
 

Hydralisk

Member
Messages
300
Reaction score
6
[Breied]

"Mmm... T-true... I s-s-suppose that only us t-two c-can go f-for now t-to scout a-ahead." He nods.
"I-is there anything t-t-that y-you need to p-pick up?"

[Oruisan'Siri]

There is allegedly nothing or value here besides killing this maid, but people would probably hear the blast from here, so for the momnt, It tries to see from a hidden angle if there is anything of value in the master bedroom.
 

cowking112

Member
Dungeon Master
Messages
982
Reaction score
14
[Orui]
Not to mention you kind of can't seeing as you signed that contract. Sure you can break it but, they'd know. In any case, there's lots of things of value. Paintings, jewerly, hell even the furniture and plants are probably worth quite a bit. But seeing as you're an skeleton dragon, probably not really interesting to you.
[Breied]
"Nope, I always have everything I need riiight here." While saying that, some kind of small portal opens which she puts her hand through, and out comes a sandwich. Which she starts eating "You want o-" You suddenly feel a slap on your back "There you are my bird friend! Quite the predicament with these werewolves ah? My explorer's intutition however tells me you're going somewhere! Care to tell?" As you turn around, you see Gothfrey and Maxmillian, the ones you went to the crater with. Gothfrey likely meant the slap as a friendly pat.
[Geir]
"Oh, well. Nice to meet you Geir, I'm Jonathan, you may call me John. This here is Lisa." She gives a very small bow as a greeting, due to the fact she's holding a plant. "Hello." John continues "I see you've met those three. Eh, well. I believe they wanted a golem. I'll be right back." He walks through the doors. You see Theodore and Klaus playing catch with the fireball. Though, strangely enough, they're throwing it with an underhanded arc, as if it were an actual ball. That's certainly new.
[Siyndra]
Well aside from the fact you can't hear to much without getting closer, not many names are dropped, none of which seem to be Mar. The woman however, decided she's done, and instantly wins the arm wrestling by using some more power. causing the others in the inn to cheer. The big guy is obviously not happy with this, but doesn't look embarrassed to have lost. This woman likely has a reputation.
[Serenity]
Well, as before, you're really just, making a dent. On another note, you notice that the barriers some of the mages have set up to protect everyone from arrows won't be lasting much longer. However, another problem arises. As you look to your left, you see that orcs are climbing from one side of the wall, to yours. So that's definitely bad,
 
Last edited:

Hydralisk

Member
Messages
300
Reaction score
6
[Breied]

Breied is at first dumbfolded seeing Azarath pull out a sandwich of all things out of a portal which must be some sort of dimension that has the plot power of conveniance. But before she can finish her sentance, the pat at the avian's back is felt, and he lets out a very quick shriek for about a milisecond, jumping up slightly, before eventually turning around. And THEN is when he eventually speaks.
"O-oh, hello! I-I didn't e-e-expect you t-to b-be u-u-up so s-soon... Anyway, we w-were thinking of g-going t-t-to a group og elves in t-the f-forest t-to negotiate with t-them, and p-possibly g-get us a s-s-safe place there, i-if they a-accept. D-d-do you want to join u-us?" He's more nervous than usual now, seeing as now he's around three people that he has already met.
 

Ironside

Roleplay Manager
Administrator
Dungeon Master
Messages
1,136
Reaction score
18
@ Serenity

Nothing else to be done than blow up the orcs trying to climb and then keep on smiting.

@ Siyndra

Siyndra keeps on listening and observing. More information is needed to make an educated next move.
 

cowking112

Member
Dungeon Master
Messages
982
Reaction score
14
[Breied]
"An elven forest you say? Well that sounds quite interesting indeed! What do you say Maxmillian?" Max shrugs "Great! It seems Maxmillian and I will join you, please, lead the way my avian friend!" Azarath just eats the sandwich, she's fine with this addition to the group. "It's eh, south west of here."
[Serenity]
Well, there's quite a few of them coming. And, at this moment, the shield protecting this side of the wall breaks. You basically have nowhere to go, and it's looking grim. However, right as the arrows are about to hit, the orc that was fighting zappy boi comes falling from the sky, onto the middle part of the wall (so the gate). Soon after, a lightning strike follows. It lasts several seconds, and its blinding you as you look at it. After it's gone, you see none other than zappy boi standing over numerous orc corpses, all fried to a crisp. He does however, look badly wounded.
[Siyndra]
Well, not much information is gained. Nothing useful at least. They're just talking about the arm wrestling stuff, recalling personal experiences and just having idle chatter. Doesn't look like anyone is bringing up any information you need. However, from what they're talking about, it does seem all the people here are engaged in some kind of criminal activities. The fact they're talking so openly about it probably means there is very little law in this place.
 

Ironside

Roleplay Manager
Administrator
Dungeon Master
Messages
1,136
Reaction score
18
@ Serenity

With a quick snap, zappy boi is teleported to Serenity who may then lay hands on the wounded god boi and begin healing immediately. A barrier of light placed around the two of them to prevent interference for a short time.


@ Siyndra

Siyndra chooses to emerge here because there doesn't seem to be any other way to get out of here, and time is not something that could be wasted.
She figures it won't be a problem because she doesn't plan on staying here, so a few love slaves won't be the end of her.

"Won't one of you tell me where Mar could be found, please?", she asks charmingly.
 

dbK

The Shadow
Member
Messages
2,433
Reaction score
468
[Anne]

Anne looks at the maid with a nice smile. 'Well, what should a weary woman from travels get from a beautiful girl like you?'
 

Hydralisk

Member
Messages
300
Reaction score
6
[Breied]

Breied nods, a bit uneased at this new addition to the group, and quickly turns around to face the south west and says.
"F-follow and p-p-protect us!" The three golems turn to where their master is facing and then he begins going, almost jogging (which isn't much different when it comes to speed), and the golems are following after him.
 

cowking112

Member
Dungeon Master
Messages
982
Reaction score
14
[Serenity]
He's breathing quite heavily and bleeding from a couple places. Luckily you are stop the bleeding though "T-Thanks..." As you are healing zappy boi, you can hear a war horn from the west. Looking there, you can see some royal guards and adventurers coming through the trees, charging to join the battle. This is likely to be the rest of the dead sea expedition group that was coming from the capital. Soon after, you hear a horn from the east, after which the orcs begin retreating. Seems that due to zappy bois slaying of what was likely the leader of this war party and the reinforcements, they do not want to stay here.
[Siyndra]
The inn is silenced, everyone seems to be stunned by your appearance, completely enthralled. However, the lady from before, who was arm wrestling, walks towards you, smiling. "Now what could a pretty girl like you possibly want with that lowlife?" She comes right up into your face. She does not care about personal face.
[Anne]
"Well miss, if you would like some food or a drink I am happy to tell you what we have in stock. However, if it is companionship you're looking for, I'm afraid you're in the wrong establishment." She says this all with your standard costumer service smile. It's likely she's used to people hitting on her.
[Breied]
And so you're off. You have walk through the forest, it's actually kind of nice. There's some bird noises, nice weather, plenty of plant growth. This is a nice place. However, all of a sudden, it goes quiet. There's this eerie silence, and you could've sworn you saw some movement in the shadows. Azarath says "Does anyone else feel... Watched?" Maxmillian draws his blade. Gothfrey pulls out what looks like a flintlock pistol (assuming Breied knows what that even is) and a short sword.
 

Ironside

Roleplay Manager
Administrator
Dungeon Master
Messages
1,136
Reaction score
18
@ Serenity

For their hateful wrath, Serenity smites as many of the orcs as possible while they flee. Their forces must be reduced to the best possibility.


@ Siyndra

"I'm looking for a certain person, and was told that Mar might know where I can find the person.", replies Siyndra.
 

Hydralisk

Member
Messages
300
Reaction score
6
[Breied]

Breied stops upon hearing that, trying to look around with his head.
"M-must b-b-be... Do y-you think t-t-that he s-saw us...?"
 

cowking112

Member
Dungeon Master
Messages
982
Reaction score
14
[Breied]
"If by he you mean that Illfang than, let's hope not, because that means we're fucked." After a bit more looking around, you now see 4 werewolves, slowly approaching all of you, growling. Yup, they're defenitely pissed.
[Anne]
"Very well." She goes to the bar and soon comes back with 2 regular ales and places them on your table "Anything else I can help you with?"
[Serenity]
You get a couple. It's a bit tough seeing as they're fleeing and you're healing. Soon enough, someone comes up from the tower and walks towards you. It appears to be, a, little girl? (Fuyu) She says "Well well well if it isn't Zaps and... Ehm..." She looks at you "Who eh, who are you?"
[Siyndra]
"That so... Well I haven't seen him around in a while. Could be dead... Eh, if not he'll pop up. In any case, anyone he can find, I can find twice as fast. So, why don't you tell me who you're looking for and I'll show you to them myself?" She eyes you up and says "It'll be a date." with a somewhat smug smile.
 
Top