What's new
Warhaven

Don't be a lurker, register an account and join the fun! Post, rate and participate with other members on Warhaven! Registering takes only a few clicks but gives you access to an amazing community and all its benefits. We hope you enjoy your stay and most importantly have fun!

RP channel

cowking112

Active Member
Dungeon Master
Messages
1,035
Reaction score
17
[Everyone]
You all find yourselves in a cave somewhere, judging by the ritual markings, corpses, cultists and people that suddenly appeared, a summoning just took place. There are 5 people who were summoned. There are about 7 cultists present, 1 of which appears to be some kind of half demon. Judging by the general vibe and situation, she is likely to be the most important person among these cultists.
 
Last edited:

CasualNoob

Smartphone Gamer
Messages
396
Reaction score
52
[Dessel]
He looked around briefly, to take a look at the other 5 People who had been summoned. Recognizing 1 of them, but not having seen the others, He exchanges quick yet fierce glares with the one He recognizes, and then settles his focus back on the People He didn't know, looking at them up and down.
He himself looked rather intimidating, His Brutish Zweihander on his Back, massive in broadth and width, and unnatural in Length, being just about almost as long as the Huge Highlander himself was. Only a few inches were missing.
His Armor spoke a whole different tune, dark and grim, the Aura that went off of it was almost corruptive and most likely nothing to joke about. His height did nothing but support the intimidating nature, as He stood at 231cm's.

[Alesthia]
She blinked briefly before opening her Eyes and then looking around, exchanging Glances with the Large and Tall Male She had recognized. Then She too looked at their Surroundings and then most importantly, the Summoners. She didn't care for anyone else that was helping Malum, only one of those was someone She wanted to face in Combat and most likely would, once back on her World.
Alesthia was just 17cm shorter than Dessel, standing at 214cm Height, with clawed Feet, and Long, Fuzzy and fur-covered Ears. Her Eyes glowed a fierce and Fiery Orange, however only her Iris' were glowing in such a way, her Pupil's and the rest of her Eyes were rather normal. A Scar ran across her Cheek and to her Nose, and her Clothing was of most royal nature, white with golden trimmings and edges to it. Her Hair, as Orange as an actual Fire. Her entire Appearance held something Royal and of Nobility.
 

Ironside

Roleplay Manager
Administrator
Dungeon Master
Messages
1,194
Reaction score
18
@ Leiah

The air inside the cave immediately begins to cool and the temperature steadily drops as Leiah is summoned.
With a swift slam of her icy spear into the ground she stands firmly and awaits further instructions from the cultist who clearly stands out from the rest.
 

Twilly

Member
Messages
195
Reaction score
0
[Rosri]
Dirty ragged clothing adores this blonde woman as she takes a look around the ragtag bunch. She shares a look with the gray devil like woman next to her for a moment. She rubs her wrists and neck a bit before speaking up. "I'm assuming we were summoned here together by the same entity and you lot (refering to the cultists) being the natives. Are we going to get briefed on any plans that are already set in motion ?"

[Lebis]
Same ragged clothing on a rather petite gray tiefling , tail sweeping from side to side. Her hands caressing her own neck for a while as if something had been lifted. "The quicker we get this over with , the quicker we get to enjoy our spoils."
 

dbK

The Shadow
Member
Messages
2,475
Reaction score
468
[Ashryn]

Ashryn stands in the middle of the cultists, waiting for the ones summoned. Her top head is painted red and everyone can figure out she is bloodthirsty. There are some traces of blood on her lips that she didn't care to wipe or anything.

As everyone came, she takes a few steps forward and studies them for just a moment. Ashryn has no facial expression yet and looks "cold". She turns her gaze towards Rosri. "You are correct, we are followers of Malum, the one that summoned you here. As for the plans, there is one thing. We are to reunite with a cultist base.'
 

CasualNoob

Smartphone Gamer
Messages
396
Reaction score
52
[Dessel]
He moves forward and grunts lowly.
"Then let's not waste much more time and get a move on. We have a World to conquer."
He says, sheathing his Massive Zweihander on his Back, and walking forward, his Steps massive and creating a thudding echo with each of them. He tilts his Head downwards at Ashryn the moment He comes close to her.
"Point me the Way of that Cultist Base."
Rude. But efficient. And to the Point.

[Alesthia]
She sighed and rubbed her Forehead at her former Companion and now Acquaintance, before throwing her Hands up in the Air as if in a fit at the Male's inconsiderate Actions.
"Instead of just strutting off, I'd like to know a bit more about this Place first? Would be wise, wouldn't it?"
She says, obviously directed at the Male, but that could also apply to the other 3 who had been summoned.
 

Twilly

Member
Messages
195
Reaction score
0
[Rosri]
She takes a good look at the bloodsmeared woman. "How far is this base ? Will we be provided for ? Me and my friend here wouldn't mind anything you have to spare. Some heavier armour would be preferable for me." She gestures to the tiefling woman as she says 'friend'. Her posture seems more relaxed and open. "If we are to start a war , we'd best oversee our resources first and plan properly. Does this world have a singular ruler by chance ?"

[Lebis]
"Well I could do with some actual clothes , these rags are just horrible. If anyone at home could see me I'd be the laughingstock really." Her tail flicks and wraps a bit as she is still rubbing her neck. Her eyes focused on the lady in red.
 

dbK

The Shadow
Member
Messages
2,475
Reaction score
468
[Ashryn]

Ashryn smiles at the big guy getting closer, smirking while looking up to him. 'I think I like you. Shall we make a challenge for a kill count?'

She then takes a look at everyone again, with all their questions. They do make sense and Ashryn agrees in her head with them. Then she turns her head towards a cultist behind her and nods, in sign for him to come forward and speak for her.
 

cowking112

Active Member
Dungeon Master
Messages
1,035
Reaction score
17
[Everyone]
The cultist does so. "We know the general location of our main base. However... We, have a problem. It seems that the kingdom has become aware of the cult's presence. Or at least, sees us as a threat that has to be dealt with now. Some of our informants say that a group knights and crusaders are setting out to find the main base. We also believe a group of soldiers are headed to our very location."
 

Ironside

Roleplay Manager
Administrator
Dungeon Master
Messages
1,194
Reaction score
18
@ Liyanna

As Liyanna snaps out of it, she quickly takes notice of all of the present people, especially the cultists who are, in her mind, most likely here to offer directive to the summoned ones.


@ Ava

Ava's first line of thought is to look for absolutely any material present inside the cave, such as rocks, steel, etcetera.
She just ignores the presence of the assembled people.
 

cowking112

Active Member
Dungeon Master
Messages
1,035
Reaction score
17
[Ava]
There's rocks. As well as corpses of villagers if that's your fancy.
 

CasualNoob

Smartphone Gamer
Messages
396
Reaction score
52
[Dessel]
He doesn't seem intimidated or taken aback, instead He nods at the Cultist and smirks at Ashryn, though only his Smirk can be briefly seen through the Maw of his Helmet.
"Let them come. More Lambs to the Slaughter."
He said, before looking back at the Cultist.
"Take us there then, don't worry about the Knights and Crusaders."
He says, before walking closer to the Exit of the Cave, his Steps still thudding and echoeing loudly, but firm and steady.

[Alesthia]
She groans and raises a Hand of hers, squinting.
 

Ironside

Roleplay Manager
Administrator
Dungeon Master
Messages
1,194
Reaction score
18
@ Ava

Ava quickly performs a short ritual to summon forth a strange creature.
The creature very quickly notices the corpses around the cave: "Keke, Noin must eat..."

@ Liyanna

Liyanna inquires from the present cultists: "Do you suspect that we cannot handle defeating the soldiers they are sending?"
 

cowking112

Active Member
Dungeon Master
Messages
1,035
Reaction score
17
[Everyone]
"N-No, I believe you are capable enough. It's just that... The cultists not at our main base have gathered in town for the summoning. If they stay there they'll be discovered now that the kingdom has started moving troops here. And if we all were to come with you to the base, I fear we would easily be tracked down..."
 

dbK

The Shadow
Member
Messages
2,475
Reaction score
468
[Ashryn]

Ashryn feels upset as there is information from the cultist that she has not heard before the summoning, but lets it pass as she loves killing. She halts Dessel by saying: 'Don't you want to kill the plebs coming our way too?'

And then turns her gaze towards Liyanna, as the spawned creature is of no interest yet. 'You should be able to handle the soldiers. But they are not the real threat to us...'

She then continues the cultist's worry. 'We should split. The best of us will go kill their forces before they arrive to the town. Nonetheless, time is of the essence.'
 

Twilly

Member
Messages
195
Reaction score
0
[Rosri]
She looks a bit relaxed at the mention of groups of soldiers arriving. "How many is a single group of soldiers ? Somewhere between 10 and 50 ? Can we expect any spellcasters among them ?" Her eyes trace Dessel as his impatience takes over. "I don't believe facing an unknown force is a wise decision. Either way , I wouldn't mind being thrown into combat if it furthers our goal."

[Lebis]
She keeps an eye on Ashryn , the horns being entertaining to watch. "The best of us would likely refer to myself I assume ?" She gives a sly smirk ,now rubbing her wrists.
 

cowking112

Active Member
Dungeon Master
Messages
1,035
Reaction score
17
[Everyone]
He looks at Rosri "I, do not know." He turns to Ashryn "Lady Ashryn, perhaps it is best to consult the gem?"
 

CasualNoob

Smartphone Gamer
Messages
396
Reaction score
52
[Dessel]
He grunts and rolls his Eyes beneath the Helmet.
"Right..."
He stops Mid-way in his Tracks and rolls his Shoulders. He seemed Battle-Ready just standing there. It was honestly a Surprise for him that they weren't summoned into an already ongoing Battle, but rather in a secluded Cave.
"So we're currently in-town... That means the Main Force is gonna go to the Main-Base then. If we split up, respectively, I'll stay in-town."
He glances at Lebis and growls quietly, before further walking out of the Cave, Believeing He'd be able to see the Town from this distance, once out of the Cave.

[Alesthia]
"If you stay here, I'll move towards the Main-Base. I can see what you mean. Despite being Stronger than Me, I'm faster than you."
She immediately moves forward aswell, and looks around, waiting for a Cultist to stand up and lead her towards the Main Base, though She hoped that It wouldn't be just her.
 

dbK

The Shadow
Member
Messages
2,475
Reaction score
468
[Ashryn]

Ashryn also smirks at Lebis, liking it that there is another half demon person in the group.

She then agrees with the cultist and speaks to everyone regarding the so called orb, as she gets it out of a bag under her cloak: 'With this orb Malum is able to give us instructions. That if he wants to.' Ashryn raises it a bit in the air (mid-chest level) and just stares at it, hoping something will happen.
 
Top