What's new
Warhaven

Don't be a lurker, register an account and join the fun! Post, rate and participate with other members on Warhaven! Registering takes only a few clicks but gives you access to an amazing community and all its benefits. We hope you enjoy your stay and most importantly have fun!

RP channel

cowking112

Active Member
Dungeon Master
Messages
1,035
Reaction score
17
[Rosri]
As you throw your javelin, it hits its mark. The javelin goes straight through the man's back. However, like before, he disappears, just like before. After which you seem him running again. "Get her!" He says to some soldiers who fearfully start charging at you as the 'officer' goes out of your line of sight, as you hear him scream "DEMOOOOON!"
[Ashryn]
Right as you start chagring, you hear someone scream "DEMOOOOON!". As you look over, you see a sword flying right towards your face.
[Dessel]
As you walk towards the slaves, 2 soldiers seem to step in front of you. "Step away from the laborers."
 

CasualNoob

Smartphone Gamer
Messages
396
Reaction score
52
[Dessel]
He sighed and looked at the 2 Soldiers.
"Ease up. I'm here to get one of these Slaves as a Guide. I'm new to these Lands."
He said before crossing his Arms.
"Though I'm pretty sure you can relieve some of those Labourers, at least one."
 

Twilly

Member
Messages
195
Reaction score
0
[Lebis]
She steps back a bit to give Rosri her space. "Guess he didn't feel like fighting you."
[Rosri]
The javelin shivers and returns towards Rosri's hand in an instant as she splits it in two , shield and sword once more. "More interested in what he perceives to be a bigger threat. I appreciate you putting up that barrier though..." She takes a look at the soldiers charging towards her. Breathing slowing down, raising shield and taking up her sword. Both still crackling with that immistakable lightning. Her eyes trail along the several soldiers, noting their positions and the tactis they could use against her.
 

dbK

The Shadow
Member
Messages
2,475
Reaction score
468
[Ashryn]

As she turns around and sees the sword flying towards her, she dodges it by stepping aside while hitting it with her own sword to deflect it, just in case. That however angers her and looks to see who threw the sword.
 

cowking112

Active Member
Dungeon Master
Messages
1,035
Reaction score
17
[Lebis & Rosri]
It's about 5 of them, each coming at you from a different angle, though all within your line of sight. As for any tactics, any you can imagine I suppose, no way of knowing what they're planning.
[Ashryn]
You successfully deflect the sword. As for who threw it, it seems to be some kind of officer boi, who's running at you with an angry look on his face ready to slice you into bits.
[Dessel]
"They're not for sale. If you want a slave go buy one in the capital. Besides, none of them have been here before anyways." The slaves and the other guards seem to be moving out, so the 2 join them. "Don't follow us."
 

dbK

The Shadow
Member
Messages
2,475
Reaction score
468
[Ashryn]

Ashryn angrily runs towards the officer boi. When she is close, she slides and strikes his legs with both swords from the same direction.
 

Ironside

Roleplay Manager
Administrator
Dungeon Master
Messages
1,194
Reaction score
18
@ Evelynne

The following time is spent just observing their work, paying especial attention to the new armored man, in order to try to find out more about him.
 

CasualNoob

Smartphone Gamer
Messages
396
Reaction score
52
[Dessel]
"To buy them, means to have Money. I have none. Nor do I have much interest in going to Capital City... where ever that is... But you seem to be heading out into the Barrens, are you not? Perhaps we can come to a Deal and An Agreement."
He says, offering and entering negotiations. To him it was clear they would be moving out of the town for Labour and despite not knowing where that would be, He could tell that the chances that they'd be attacked would be high. High enough to want extra Security measures. As such, He knew, when the Guard would ask either reluctantly or interested enough, He'd offer to act as Guard, and as a Reward only wanting One Slave of his Choosing. In his Mind, it would be a win Win situation for the both of them.
 

Twilly

Member
Messages
195
Reaction score
0
[Rosri]
She keeps a close eye on the five soldiers, waiting for an attack to counter. Would they all charge at the same time she would use her shield as an area of effect shock to immobelize them as much as possible.
 

cowking112

Active Member
Dungeon Master
Messages
1,035
Reaction score
17
[Ashryn]
You do indeed strike his legs. However, just as you expect him to fall to the ground in pain, he dissapears. Soon after you find yourself kicked in the head, by none other than the guys legs you just cut. Only, his legs are completely fine.
[Rosri]
As they arrive, they seem to suddenly split up, sort of. 1 of them attacks you with an overhead strike, 2 of them come at you from the left and right, while the other 2 go around and are headed to Lebis, also from the left and right.
[Evelynne]
The man looks around "Well, where is she?" to which a soldier replies "I... Do not know, sir." "Hmpf, the coward must have fled. Search the village!" and so the soldiers go around searching the village, either for you, cultists, or both.
[Dessel]
One of them stops and sighs "The slaves, are not for sale, or trade, or anything. They're already owned. If you want to come along that badly than fine I don't get paid enough to care. But if you think you're gonna get something from it you've come to the wrong place." He starts walking once again.
 

dbK

The Shadow
Member
Messages
2,475
Reaction score
468
[Ashryn]

After she gets kicked in the head by the legs she turns around, gets up and looks at them. 'What the....' she is clearly confused. She looks around to see if there is any immunent danger and if there is not, she would clean one of her blades a bit and stab one of his legs for blood to come out and be on her blade.
 

cowking112

Active Member
Dungeon Master
Messages
1,035
Reaction score
17
[Ashryn]
Seems the other soldiers are both busy and don't want to come anywhere near you, so safe to say this is a 1v1. "You're not the only one that can fight, demon!" As you approach, he quickly takes some steps back, he seems to be very agile.
 

Ironside

Roleplay Manager
Administrator
Dungeon Master
Messages
1,194
Reaction score
18
@ Evelynne

The Dark One sticks around blending in as a normal commoner to watch the enemy's course of action.


@ Cosmic Entity

Cosmic entity spawns in the same cave (I assume) and takes a gaze around the place.
 

CasualNoob

Smartphone Gamer
Messages
396
Reaction score
52
[Dessel]
He nods and follows the Soldier immediately, his Large Physique and Heavy armored Steps making deep footprints in the dirt beneath him. He simply followed them now because He still didn't want to bring up an entire Country up against him. Not yet anyways. He would follow them, to get a grip on how the Land looked like and how it worked.
God I hope you have a Plan Cow.
 

cowking112

Active Member
Dungeon Master
Messages
1,035
Reaction score
17
[Evelynne]
As you stick around and watch, you are eventually found by 2 guards. They look at you with suspicion, but don't make a move just yet.
[Dessel]
Seems that the entire way there it's just more barren wasteland. Nature most definitely does not thrive here. It's likely anyone that's not a guard on this island is starving constantly, or already dead. Regardless, after, big surprise, more walking, you eventually arrive at what's most likely a labor camp. Its gates open, and the slaves are ordered to go inside. One of the escort guards, the one you talked, to starts talking with one of the guards stationed here. We shall dub them Jerry and Henry, in order of appearance. During the conversation, which you are out of earshot of, 2 things happen. Henry points at you, and Jerry shrugs and walks into the camp.
I never do Casual.
 

dbK

The Shadow
Member
Messages
2,475
Reaction score
468
[Ashryn]

In anger, Ashryn goes on a flurry strikes on him, hoping that she can get even a scratch on him. Even a drop of blood to be on her blades. She strikes boths towards the arms and legs, trying to surprise him with her combat finesse.
 

Twilly

Member
Messages
195
Reaction score
0
[Lebis]
A few shifts in the air are felt around the two approaching her. Bumping into a wall they cannot see or pierce, feeling around would reveal they are boxed in completely by some arcane force. "If you would kindly lay down your arms , I'm sure my friend over there would spare you two." She says calmly , her eyes focusing on Rosri now that the immediate threat of two soldiers has been contained.

[Rosri]
Eyes wandering to the sideways threats and the immediate overhead swing , dodging or blocking the inniate swing would leave her open to the ones from the left and right.
Her weapon shifts once more to a shortsword , stabbing forward to the one attempting the overhead attack. As the stab happens it once more changes into a long pike, attempting to piercing him and stopping his momentum. She then gets ready for the two others by having her pike quickly turn back into a shortsword , ready for countering any immediate strike.
 

cowking112

Active Member
Dungeon Master
Messages
1,035
Reaction score
17
[Ashryn]
As you rush him he keeps moving backwards. You are faster however, and as you catch up to him, you manage to land a strike on him. but, just as before, no blood is drawn, as he seemingly disappears right as you hit him. However, soon after you hear a noise behind you.
[Lebis]
"As if we'd ever comply with vile creatures such as you..." says one of them, followed by the other saying "Or anyone else who does."
[Rosri]
Your pike attack is successful, you pierce the soldier right through the chest. And due to the fact you quickly turned your weapon into a shortsword, you were able to use it and your shield to block the other 2 attacks. You hear one of them softly saying "Shit!"
 

dbK

The Shadow
Member
Messages
2,475
Reaction score
468
[Ashryn]

Ashryn gets very frustrated but realises she must do something else. At the hearing of the noise behind, she turns around in a defensive stance, thinking there will be an attack at her.
 

Ironside

Roleplay Manager
Administrator
Dungeon Master
Messages
1,194
Reaction score
18
@ Leiah

Leiah emerges in the cave (starting zone) and with a sense of haste she urges the closest cultist to explain the plan of action: "Tell me, do you have a strategy?"
 
Top