What's new
Warhaven

Don't be a lurker, register an account and join the fun! Post, rate and participate with other members on Warhaven! Registering takes only a few clicks but gives you access to an amazing community and all its benefits. We hope you enjoy your stay and most importantly have fun!

RP channel

Twilly

Member
Messages
195
Reaction score
0
[Lebis]
Frowning at the two entrapped guards. "Vile you say ? Maybe I should act that way then." She moves her hands in a peculiar pattern so the arcane construct walls slowly move towards eachother with the guards still inbetween.
[Rosri]
"Lay down your weapons and surrender. I will spare you lives if you do so." She steps back somewhat , putting distance between the guards and herself hoping they would listen to her.
 

cowking112

Active Member
Dungeon Master
Messages
1,035
Reaction score
17
[Ashryn]
As you turn around in your defensive stance, you manage to block a sword that was sent flying to you again "Tch..." the man says. It's a good thing you didn't run towards the noise or you would've ran into that. "It looks like I must give you some credit. You aren't as dumb as you look."
[Leiah]
There, don't seem to be any cultists here. In fact, there's nobody here. Either you didn't get a welcoming committee or you're extremely late.
[Lebis]
Emote under construction
[Rosri]
The 2 surviving guards look at the situation. 1 ally just got yeeted while 2 others are trapped. One seems hesitant, but the other one says "Death to the heretics!" and rushes you.
 

Ironside

Roleplay Manager
Administrator
Dungeon Master
Messages
1,194
Reaction score
18
@ Leiah

Leiah checks her surroundings in order to try and locate an insect, plant or anything else living to communicate with.
If found, she utilizes her Aspect of Nature in order to inquire from it where she is, and what had happened here before, in order to try and find out what the best course of action would be.
 

dbK

The Shadow
Member
Messages
2,475
Reaction score
468
[Ashryn]

Ashryn is barely moved by his words. Actually, it makes her angrier. Everything makes her angrier...

'I have been... trained by... your people...' she forced herself to say in her current animalistic state, as she muster all her speed to try and cut him in a full frontal assault once again.
 

cowking112

Active Member
Dungeon Master
Messages
1,035
Reaction score
17
[Leiah]
You find a bug crawling on the wall of the cave. Seeing as it's a bug however it, can't exactly tell you much about any of your questions, since it doesn't know. It just found this cave, as it was attracted to the corpses that were left here. He normally just wanders in the forest doing bug stuff. It's a cool life, aside from the fact things try to eat him a lot.
[Ashryn]
"If that's true..." you reach him with your sprint, and stab him, though once again he disappears. Shortly after you feel a knee in your stomach, after which you're punched in the face, causing you to fall to the ground. "Than you are a failure." He now tries to stab you with his sword.
 

Ironside

Roleplay Manager
Administrator
Dungeon Master
Messages
1,194
Reaction score
18
@ Leiah

Without having found out anything useful, Leiah proceeds outside of this cave in order to analyze the world around herself and find a course of action to take.
 

cowking112

Active Member
Dungeon Master
Messages
1,035
Reaction score
17
[Leiah]
As you get out of the cave you are surrounded by trees, grass and bird noises. All signs point to this being a forest. From looking through the trees you assume it's probably nearing dusk right about now. (I know time doesn't exist but damnit all I'm still gonna use it)
 
Top