What's new
Warhaven

Don't be a lurker, register an account and join the fun! Post, rate and participate with other members on Warhaven! Registering takes only a few clicks but gives you access to an amazing community and all its benefits. We hope you enjoy your stay and most importantly have fun!

RP channel

dbK

The Shadow
Member
Messages
2,475
Reaction score
468
[Ashryn]

Ashryn takes the firenado explosion as an opportunity to go to some dead soldiers to siphon their blood to strengthen herself, then going back into battle while activating bloodlust. Same thing, creating chaos, slicing and getting away. When she can, she would fully go and obliterate a target even if she might get hit.
 

Twilly

Member
Messages
195
Reaction score
0
[Rosri]
Stepping forward to the one man running she looks straight at him. The more decorative armour suggesting an officer or higher standing soldier. If anything like home , likely to be a more powerfull opponent, she raises her sword for a moment in the air for Lebis to notice.
[Lebis]
Upon noticing Rosri's waving she undoes the buffing of Ashryn to focus it on Rosri instead. She then goes closer to Rosri to be in combat range but not to be targeted yet.
 

cowking112

Active Member
Dungeon Master
Messages
1,035
Reaction score
17
[The Squad]
Alesthia's unexpected implosion causes quite few soldiers to bite the dust. You're unsure if it killed them, but they definitely got quite a few casualties as far as incapacitating people goes. As for Ashryn, although she does manage to get to the place if the implosion due to the confusion it caused, you won't be able to feed peacefully with all these soldiers around. A best you can get a quick snack, but no more. The man assaulting Rosri moves in and swings his sword at her at full force.
[Dessel]
Seems like these slaves are fairly malnourished. They might be capable once fed but, you can't tell from this distance "How should I know? I'm no slave trader. Though, if you want a slave that badly, I guess you're going to the right place."
 

Ironside

Roleplay Manager
Administrator
Dungeon Master
Messages
1,194
Reaction score
18
@ Evelynne

Evelynne casts Netherhade's Gift - Destruction and then unleashes another, much more powerful swing of her blade in the direction in which they are retreating.
"Can't let you get backup, dearies."
 

CasualNoob

Smartphone Gamer
Messages
396
Reaction score
52
[Dessel]
"Not saying I need one badly. Though I suppose, going alone into the Lands I'm going to might not be the best course of Action either. You're saying there's a Slave Trader in Brutia? Good, I'll visit that one then."
He says before sighing and crossing his Arms again, shaking his Head briefly as if to shake off something.
"Back to your Question...I was summoned here, to this World. By Whom, or what, I do not know. I originally come from a whole different World. People my Height and Stature are more common there."
He says, looking down on the Crusader, as if trying to give a more trustable vibe.

[Alesthia]
She groans as she breathes out and huffs, having used up quite a lot of Energy.
"Right... they're scrambled..."
She mumbles to herself, before stretching and walking up and down the place, a bit in circles. Watching the Battle cautiously, and unknowingly lingering infront of Melinda basically.
 

dbK

The Shadow
Member
Messages
2,475
Reaction score
468
[Ashryn]

Ashryn is going back into battle while activating bloodlust. Same thing, creating chaos, slicing and getting away. When she can, she would fully go and obliterate a target even if she might get hit.
 

Twilly

Member
Messages
195
Reaction score
0
[Lebis]
Keeps watch on Rosri, ready to intervene if need be.
[Rosri]
She exhales , letting the fighting around her consume her mind. Bring her back to those many moments before, the screams and clashing of steel. She locks eyes with the officer, ready to block with her shield and counter with a stab of her sword.
 

cowking112

Active Member
Dungeon Master
Messages
1,035
Reaction score
17
[The Squad - Ashryn]
Well you definitely kill the crap out of someone. Though, you do get slashed on your back as a result. So that hurts. Though knowing Ashryn she might be into it... Guess we'll find out.
[The Squad - Rosri & Lebis]
You block with your shield and manage to stab the man in the chest. However, right as you do, the man seems to quickly fade away. After which Lebis sees something Rosri doesn't. The man, out of nowhere, appears to be on the ground, after which he sweeps Rosri's legs causing her to fall on the ground. Soon after, the man tries to slash Rosri's neck with his sword.
[Evelynne]
Since it takes a while to cast Netherhade's Gift, the soldiers do make more ground, and despite the power of the wave, now that they've gained distance and have seen the attack before, they've managed to evade the attack.
[Dessel]
"No, I meant that there's plenty to force into it... No trader will go there." As you say you're from another world he's silent for a while, after which he sighs "Great... A crazy one. Whatever, keep your delusions to yourself." He looks towards the ship, seems everyone's loaded in. "Don't cause trouble." He and his squires start boarding the ship.
 

CasualNoob

Smartphone Gamer
Messages
396
Reaction score
52
[Dessel]
He shrugs, before relaxing his Arms and following on board, having waited til everyone else was on the Ship.
"Told you you wouldn't believe it... and trust me, I won't. Would be pretty foolish to cause Trouble on Board... Heavy Armor sInks quickly."
He said, grunting to himself.
 

cowking112

Active Member
Dungeon Master
Messages
1,035
Reaction score
17
[Dessel]
Well, you get on the ship and it starts sailing. "You're coming below deck with me. If a criminal acts up, feel free to punish them. Just don't kill them, or wound them to much. It'll be a headache for me." He starts walking below deck. "I won't be able to hear you, but I will be keeping my eye on you. If I get the idea you're plotting something I'm throwing you in the water."
 

Twilly

Member
Messages
195
Reaction score
0
[Lebis]
Upon noticing the slash she quickly forms an arcane construct inbetween the blade and Rosri. Intent on blocking the initial blow and hopefull follow up.
[Rosri]
Shield at the ready incase the officer's blade would go for her she gets up. Emberassed by the sweep having caught her off guard. "Quite the low blow...." Her shield sparks continiously, little bolts connecting with the ground. Her blade changes from a simple shortsword to a longer spear. Maybe distance will work in her favour as she goes for a far stab , followed by the spear changing back to a shortsword ready to react. Perhaps to get an extra attack in or to parry an incomming blow.
 

CasualNoob

Smartphone Gamer
Messages
396
Reaction score
52
[Dessel]
He nods.
"Yeah, I understand, don't worry, I'll behave..."
He says, following the Crusader to below Deck. He hadn't thought they'd give him such a wonderful Task while sailing.
 

dbK

The Shadow
Member
Messages
2,475
Reaction score
468
[Ashryn]

Ashryn gasps and turns to the soldier that hit her, slashing his arms and legs and then grabbing him from the back and moving backwards. As she does this she sucks the blood out of his throat by biting him. As she moves backwards, she looks at the other soldiers and makes sure they see her face as she does this, with her bloody face and evil eyes.
 

cowking112

Active Member
Dungeon Master
Messages
1,035
Reaction score
17
[The Squad - Ashryn]
The soldier screams in pain as you do this. As for the others... Because of the chaos and your quick movement they haven't been able to get a proper look at you. Now however, they do. "D-D-DEMOOOON!" They all look quite freaked out by this.
[The Squad - Rosri & Lebis]
As he dodges your spear by leaping backwards he says "I don't need to hear that from y-" after which you all hear a soldier scream demon. Hearing this, the man looks a bit shocked, after which he looks quite angry, and starts charging right at Ashryn.
[Dessel]
Now normally it would be a while for you to get there but seeing as time doesn't exist here, you arrive at the island. This is gonna come back to bite me isn't it.
 

Ironside

Roleplay Manager
Administrator
Dungeon Master
Messages
1,194
Reaction score
18
@ Evelynne

Evelynne uses the chance to hop behind a building and transform into a villager of this town in order to begin her infiltration.
She then waits for the backup that is no-doubt coming.
 

CasualNoob

Smartphone Gamer
Messages
396
Reaction score
52
[Dessel]
He grunts as his Feet hit the Ground of the Port in Brutia. He then looks around and cracks his Neck. Having arrived where the Group originally planned to arrive, before everyone else, would give him the Time to explore the Terrain, and get to know this World in general a little bit more. Though First Thing's First: He looked around to see if there were any Slaves doing Labourwork, or Slave Handlers in General. He needed a Guide, and who'd be better than a Slave who wouldn't dare to revolt.

[Alesthia]
She blinks at the Soldier who screamed 'Demon' out loud and her Ears twitch lightly at this. She had figured something was up, but were the Humans really this absorbed that they feared every and all Demons that lived on this World? She frowned, at the Thought of it.
 
Last edited:

cowking112

Active Member
Dungeon Master
Messages
1,035
Reaction score
17
[Dessel]
The surroundings seem to be a barren wasteland. Barely habitable. As for slaves, it doesn't seem like any labor work is done here, it's just a shitty port where prisoners and slaves are loaded from. Both of which seem to be going different directions. Criminals are having their chains removed and let go, it seems all of them are immediately running away. As for the slaves, they're being handed over to a group of soldiers, likely to be transported to a labor camp.
[Evelynne]
You successfully transform into a villager and go incognito for a while. It takes a few hours, but after a while, a group of soldiers arrives. Seemingly being led by someone this time, their armor seems different from a normal soldier. (Any 1 of these)
1597512041319.png
 

Twilly

Member
Messages
195
Reaction score
0
[Rosri]
After taking note the officer left her and no other soldiers in immediate combat, she forms the shield and sword into one long javelin. Taking aim for the officer, grinding her feet into the ground as she arches back a bit and throws it straight at the officer.
 

CasualNoob

Smartphone Gamer
Messages
396
Reaction score
52
[Dessel]
He hums and grunts as He looked around like this, noticing the Wastelands that was Brutia, and the Difference between the Criminals who immediately ran away. He noted down the Direction they were running towards, in the back of his Head.
Then, he looked at the Slaves that were handed over to a group of Guards, and approached them. He didn't give off his usual Dark Aura this time, the only Dark Thing about him would be his Armor.
 

dbK

The Shadow
Member
Messages
2,475
Reaction score
468
[Ashryn]

As her plan succeeded, she figured she sucked enough that soldier and drops him to the ground while letting out a scream of hatred and satisfaction as she smiles afterwards, readying for combat again. She looks around at soldiers and yells: 'Fear! I am coming for you all!' and starts charging again violently as ever. (That is if she somehow did not see the charging officer)
 
Top