What's new
Warhaven

Don't be a lurker, register an account and join the fun! Post, rate and participate with other members on Warhaven! Registering takes only a few clicks but gives you access to an amazing community and all its benefits. We hope you enjoy your stay and most importantly have fun!

[RP] Main Lobby

Ironside

Roleplay Manager
Administrator
Dungeon Master
Messages
1,605
Reaction score
18
Welcome to Planet Neprahines...

1602020797522.png

Whether prepared or not, your thoughts and action bore no fruit no more, as your body is swiftly swallowed whole by the portal that looks as though it may as well lead straight to Hell. As you lay your eyes upon the red mass within, you come to ponder if you perhaps were fooled by your "employer" and are in fact being sent straight to eternal damnation, rather than the promise of conquering a world.

Time passes in the endless void and your thoughts remain your own, with not so much as the simplest of lifeforms to offer you comfort anymore. In due time you close your eyes and accept the inevitable outcome "how could I have been so foolish?", you ponder deeply.
 

dbK

The Shadow
Member
Messages
2,751
Reaction score
468
[Kira Vash]

Kira is indeed annoyed by the thought that she could have been fooled. She ponders on her increasing rage as she waits.
 

cowking112

Active Member
Dungeon Master
Messages
1,407
Reaction score
17
[Arthur]
He looks around. "Ah, I appear to have been sent to the wrong place. Alas, I shall await relocation diligently."
 

Ironside

Roleplay Manager
Administrator
Dungeon Master
Messages
1,605
Reaction score
18
1602021981704.png


Lo and behold, in one instant trapped in the void, and in just one future step you find yourself at the fiery gates of what you can only imagine as Hell itself. The bridge that allows you to walk unhindered above the shadows beneath eases your emotions as you firmly lay eyes upon the face above the majestic gates.
 

dbK

The Shadow
Member
Messages
2,751
Reaction score
468
[Kira]

Kira feels a bit thrilling actually. She lets out a faint smile, looking at that face and gate. "Interesting..."
 

cowking112

Active Member
Dungeon Master
Messages
1,407
Reaction score
17
[Arthur]
He bows to the face "Arthur, pleased to meet you. I assume you will lead us to this new world." Still bowing his heads turns to Kira "And you must be my comrade."
 

Ironside

Roleplay Manager
Administrator
Dungeon Master
Messages
1,605
Reaction score
18
1602022821646.png


From the treacherous mouth of the foul demon overseeing the gate a swirling red orb is formed. As it descends down to the ground before both of you, you realize it to be small enough to fit easily into the arms of a person such as yourselves. "Deliver the Seed unto the heart of where it all began..."
As the foul words were spoken, the colossal gate begins to open forth, blinding you with the bright flames that stand ahead. But alas, the path was cleared for you.
 

dbK

The Shadow
Member
Messages
2,751
Reaction score
468
[Kira]

Kira goes slowly to pick up the orb, being fascinated by it, assuming Arthur won't stop her or try to get it before her. And once she gets it, she tells him "Shall we?" And starts moving through the gate.
 

cowking112

Active Member
Dungeon Master
Messages
1,407
Reaction score
17
[Arthur]
"With pleasure!" He follows "We musn't be slothul and keep the world waiting."
 

Ironside

Roleplay Manager
Administrator
Dungeon Master
Messages
1,605
Reaction score
18
@ Arthus

1602024182711.png


From the great dark beyond, a claw strikes through the bridge and destroys it, making it impossible to go back. In this act you suffer light burning damage. The best course of action was to continue forth through the newly opened gate.


@ All

You move past the colossal gate of Hell and find yourself in a new room. The gate closes behind you, eluding the chance to go back.
And as you finally thought you could journey to the world meant to be conquered, you come upon another obstacle.

Just one gate may allow you to venture onwards, but alas it is chained away by massive chains coming out of the walls. You presume there is no way you are opening this by raw force alone.

1602024405080.png
 

cowking112

Active Member
Dungeon Master
Messages
1,407
Reaction score
17
[Arthur]
He stands up and dusts off "Such chaos... A pleasant transport would not have been undesired. Regardless, we appear to have come before another gate. Perhaps that orb will be of use?"
 

dbK

The Shadow
Member
Messages
2,751
Reaction score
468
[Kira]

'Ominous...'

Kira examines the door and chains and gets an idea, much like Arthur got it, that the orb might be the key. She uses force field around the orb and makes it float towards the middle of the gate (the circle in the image). Once the orb is in position, she cancels the force field.
 

Ironside

Roleplay Manager
Administrator
Dungeon Master
Messages
1,605
Reaction score
18
Your conclusion that the Seed may be of use was quickly disproved, for it does not fit in the center of the gate, it is much too small.

As you undo your spell on the Seed, it begins to swiftly drop towards the ground because of gravity. And at that exact moment, one of the ceiling spikes break and fall down right onto you (Kira), giving you little time to act, although very likely to not notice it as you are distracted by the falling Seed.
 

cowking112

Active Member
Dungeon Master
Messages
1,407
Reaction score
17
[Arthur]
Arthur uses his eh, ability, to try to push the spikes away from Kira.
 

dbK

The Shadow
Member
Messages
2,751
Reaction score
468
[Kira]

Kira was indeed distracted by the falling seed which her thought was to force field it to not fall. Under the slim chances she would actually notice it even if at the last second, she would force field herself.
 

Ironside

Roleplay Manager
Administrator
Dungeon Master
Messages
1,605
Reaction score
18
Kira successfully catches the falling Seed.

At this time you hear an unexpected splash in the nearby lake of lava, and some of it is sent into the air and right towards you. It would be unwise to be hit by that, you imagine to yourself.
 

cowking112

Active Member
Dungeon Master
Messages
1,407
Reaction score
17
[Arthur]
He'll try to block the lava with his ability. "It appears we must open this door... However, it is a sturdy door. I presume there is either a code, trick or something hidden." He starts looking around. For things like markings, levers, buttons, anything.
 

dbK

The Shadow
Member
Messages
2,751
Reaction score
468
[Kira]

Kira tries to dodge and force field the ones she cannot dodge. She runs at the door and try to think, while replying to Arthur. 'Agreed. We are not simple passengers here.'

She force fields herself to float in the air, getting higher in the ground and examining the door for any special markings or words. While on it, she tries to check them with the new knowledge of Nephrahines that she's got.
 

Ironside

Roleplay Manager
Administrator
Dungeon Master
Messages
1,605
Reaction score
18
You both decide to quickly start examining the area after dodging the drips of lava.

Kira is the one successful, by utilizing the new knowledge from Neprahines to read the text: "Why has no one ever escaped Hell?"

During this time, from the very lava where the splash was previous heard, a creature climbs out, no doubt in fact that it is a demon.


1602026896499.png
 

cowking112

Active Member
Dungeon Master
Messages
1,407
Reaction score
17
[Arthur]
"A demon... A sinful creature indeed! One of wrath no doubt... Come demon! Show me your anger and hatred!" He uses his ability in an attempt to restrain the demon's arms and hold it in place.
 
Top