What's new
Warhaven

Don't be a lurker, register an account and join the fun! Post, rate and participate with other members on Warhaven! Registering takes only a few clicks but gives you access to an amazing community and all its benefits. We hope you enjoy your stay and most importantly have fun!

[RP] Main Lobby

dbK

The Shadow
Member
Messages
2,751
Reaction score
468
[Kira]

'That may be true, I will not argue with you. What about Miss Barlow? Do you think she would be allowed to participate?'
On this occasion, Kira does the same to Lavinne as she did to Elizabeth, trying to see what she thinks of Sakura Barlow, using telepathy.
 

cowking112

Active Member
Dungeon Master
Messages
1,407
Reaction score
17
[Adam]
He raises his hands "Alright, calm down. No need to make fireworks." Seeing as this is a very bad situation, Adam starts mentally transforming into Yusei. However, not yet physically, he'll restrain that for now.
[Zarashi]
"I'll take that as a 'Sure we can talk later'." He just waits for Kira to be done.
 

Ironside

Roleplay Manager
Administrator
Dungeon Master
Messages
1,605
Reaction score
18
@ Kira, Zarashi

Lavinne says: "When I say none of them, that includes Barlow."
You pick up a small telepathic thought from Lavinne, it reads: "... Especially her, she's too mysterious ..."


@ Adam

The unknown person looks inside the caravan and sees the boxes; "Carrying a lot? Surely you aren't a man who can't donate 1000 Silver to an idea?"

The three now figure out that he's on the caravan and immediately head for the caravan, only to see the unknown device on you: "What should we do, boss?"
 

dbK

The Shadow
Member
Messages
2,751
Reaction score
468
[Kira]

She just realised her job might prove much more difficult than previously anticipated. Kira does not pursue this any further and just gives Lavinne an "Alright" and goes back to Zarashi (and I guess Mira too). "What you want to talk about?"
 

cowking112

Active Member
Dungeon Master
Messages
1,407
Reaction score
17
[Zarashi]
"2 things. 1: A place to store an item I got. And 2: A place where this woman here can stay until I figure out a way to restore her memories. I was hoping you'd have such a place, since I've been bussy with things outside of the city."
[Yusei]
Adam's voice is deeper now as he becomes a bit more muscular "If you want a donation, go to the damn church you bastard!" He uses his TS to get out of this situation. He'll be a bit slower since his body change wasn't complete yet, but he should be able to go into some alley and hide behind something despite that.
 
Last edited:

dbK

The Shadow
Member
Messages
2,751
Reaction score
468
[Kira]

Kira pulls Zarashi aside so they can have a private conversation. 'I have a place, but it holds something of measurable value and I don't know how much I can trust you. Even less a random woman with no memories.'
 

cowking112

Active Member
Dungeon Master
Messages
1,407
Reaction score
17
[Zarashi]
"I think I'm about the only person you can trust. Well me and that fellow with the book. Regardless, I don't care about whatever it is you have in there, unless it's a memory erasing bird. Or the opposite of that. As for her, I can probably convince her to clean the place or something while I look for a way to restore her memories. Maybe beat up A Jama..."
 

dbK

The Shadow
Member
Messages
2,751
Reaction score
468
[Kira]

Kira starts smiling and almost laughing. 'Oh boy. The book guy is dead. There's another one who took his place. Weird guy... anyway, fine, I could have someone clean up the mess there. You'll explain more on our way, follow me.'

As she kind of starts leaving towards her home, she takes a look at Mirajane andgives a head node, as she gives her a thought, telling her a few words that only she can hear in her mind: "When that day comes, be ready. You will be needed."
 

cowking112

Active Member
Dungeon Master
Messages
1,407
Reaction score
17
[Zarashi]
"Huh, a damn shame." He looks at Aryanna "Alright, we're leaving. I'll explain more once we get to our destination." Assuming she comes along he starts following Kira.
 

Ironside

Roleplay Manager
Administrator
Dungeon Master
Messages
1,605
Reaction score
18
@ Kira, Zarashi

Lavinne stayed for a little longer. As you read her mind to see what's going on you realize she's getting suspicious about your involvement in recent affairs.
Even so, she eventually does leave and return inside the Royal Keep while whispering to herself: "I hope it's night soon".

Mirajane honestly has no idea what you're talking about so she shrugs it off.

Aryanna follows Zarashi.


@ Adam

The stranger engraves the letter V on one of the boxes and then starts to run away.
The bomb has fallen from your body but your bodyguards don't know that yet. Your bodyguards let him flee because they're still thinking about the unknown thing on your chest: "We have to get rid of that thing somehow."
 
Last edited:

cowking112

Active Member
Dungeon Master
Messages
1,407
Reaction score
17
[Adam]
Yusei turns back into Adam and walks over to them. "Actually it eh, fell of." He points to it. "Not sure what we should do with it. That said I don't like how that box is marked. Think we can just drop the silver in the cart, throw away the box and call it a day? I have no idea what that V means."
[Zarashi]
"So, who's the new guy? Wouldn't want to accidentally kill him or something."
 

dbK

The Shadow
Member
Messages
2,751
Reaction score
468
[Kira]

'His name's Adam. That's it. What have you got?'
 

cowking112

Active Member
Dungeon Master
Messages
1,407
Reaction score
17
[Zarashi]
"A cursed sword, a woman with memory loss named Aryanna and a grudge against a bird and a druid. And maybe a cat."
 

dbK

The Shadow
Member
Messages
2,751
Reaction score
468
[Kira]

'At least one of us had some fun and action.'
She sighs and then turns her head to him to hear him say again, as she was not fully paying attention to what he said. 'Did you say a cursed sword?'
 

Ironside

Roleplay Manager
Administrator
Dungeon Master
Messages
1,605
Reaction score
18
@ Adam

David says: "V, you say? That might have been the person known by the name of simply Mr. V then. It's a name that has been thrown around lately, supposedly something to do with the V Movement and the Black Board."

They quickly empty the box and transfer the Silver into one of the other boxes and then dump this one.
 

cowking112

Active Member
Dungeon Master
Messages
1,407
Reaction score
17
[Adam]
He walks over to the box and inspects it "Well whatever it means I don't like it. I'll have a talk with the broker once we arrive at the bank. That said I feel we should hurry, considering the box was marked and all."
[Zarashi]
"Oh yeah, real suspicious sword I got. I'll tell you more once we get somewhere more private."
 

dbK

The Shadow
Member
Messages
2,751
Reaction score
468
[Kira]

'Very well.'
She then continues walking and tells him an estimate on how much longer it would take to get there.
 

Ironside

Roleplay Manager
Administrator
Dungeon Master
Messages
1,605
Reaction score
18
@ Kira, Zarashi

You arrive at the location of the base.


@ Adam

You face no more trouble and return back to the broker with your caravan.
 

dbK

The Shadow
Member
Messages
2,751
Reaction score
468
[Kira]

She proceeds inside. 'I had no time to clean and redecorate, nor the motivation to do such work. If you know someone who could bring furniture and not ask questions, I got the money.'
 

cowking112

Active Member
Dungeon Master
Messages
1,407
Reaction score
17
[Zarashi]
"I don't know, go ask the black market I guess." He unwraps the sword "Anyhow, this is what I found. It seems strong, should be considering how hard it was to get. Problem is, making physical contact with it drains you of your energy a LOT. If you hold this thing for 10 seconds you're probably already done for."
[Adam]
He enters the building. Assuming the broker isn't talking with someone, he walks towards him "Mr Broker? Could you come outside for a minute? We've been met with some trouble along the way and I would appreciate your professional opinion on something."
 
Top