What's new
Warhaven

Don't be a lurker, register an account and join the fun! Post, rate and participate with other members on Warhaven! Registering takes only a few clicks but gives you access to an amazing community and all its benefits. We hope you enjoy your stay and most importantly have fun!

[RP] Main Lobby

Ironside

Roleplay Manager
Administrator
Dungeon Master
Messages
1,605
Reaction score
18
@ Kira, Zarashi

Between yourselves for now.


@ Adam

The Broker follows you outside to see the goods you've brought back: "What can I help with?"
 

cowking112

Active Member
Dungeon Master
Messages
1,407
Reaction score
17
[Adam]
"Well, getting the silver itself was no problem. However, we were attacked on the way here. Luckily nothing was stolen and injuries were prevented, but one of the boxes was marked. Do you think this will bring trouble?" He shows him the box.
 

dbK

The Shadow
Member
Messages
2,751
Reaction score
468
[Kira]

'Oh really?' She then makes a force field around the sword to carry it around without touching it. She looks at it and puts it on a table. She then tries to feel what kind of energy it uses and try to drain it in case she can't figure out otherwise. She would not use drain much, more like just to get a taste of it.

Zarashi can see that Kira is clearly taken over by the sword and it's mysteries, as she barely notices anything else around her.
 

cowking112

Active Member
Dungeon Master
Messages
1,407
Reaction score
17
[Zarashi]
"I'm sure you're aware but. If you plan to take that sword, I'll want something as good or better in return. Not necessarily now but, eventually."
 

dbK

The Shadow
Member
Messages
2,751
Reaction score
468
[Kira]

'Yeah yeah, whatever, I'm busy figuring out the sword now.'

Kira's mentally gone
 

Ironside

Roleplay Manager
Administrator
Dungeon Master
Messages
1,605
Reaction score
18
@ Adam

The broker grabs a lighter and sets the marked box on fire (remember it was emptied earlier by your men): "That takes care of that issue."


@ Kira

You can't really pinpoint what type of energy it is, but it has that same sickeningly dark magic feel to it as Savaron Eisenwald.
As you drain just a little bit of its energy, you become tempted to take more and more. It's delicious nature allures you and you crave more. Can you resist your urge and temptations?
 

cowking112

Active Member
Dungeon Master
Messages
1,407
Reaction score
17
[Adam]
"Well, if you say so." He walks over to David and the others "So, since we've arrived safely. What do I owe you all, each?"
[Zarashi]
While Kira gets addicted to cursed swords, he has a word with Aryanna. "Alright, time we had a talk. Due to your memory loss and the destruction of Brill, you pretty much have nowhere to go. Therefor, until I figure out how to undo that, my associate here has agreed to let you stay here, provided you give the place a bit of maintenance while you're staying. Not ideal but, I honestly think this is the best you're going to get. Thoughts?"
 

dbK

The Shadow
Member
Messages
2,751
Reaction score
468
[Kira]

At first Kira does not resist the temptation as she really loves power and is not really bothered it's dark power. However, because she has a lot of experience with energy in general and is 104 years old and her history is one of granted powers by ancient beings, she stops (or at least tries. If she unsuccesful I'll edit) and tries to figure out what effects she has on her.
 

Ironside

Roleplay Manager
Administrator
Dungeon Master
Messages
1,605
Reaction score
18
@ Adam

David directs you back to the Broker, as he's the manager who handles all the finances.
You ask the same question to the Broker and he tells you: "Since there were no complications as you say, David charges 600 and the other two 500 Silver each."


@ Zarashi

Aryanna nods: "That seems fair to me."


@ Kira

You quickly resist your temptations and drop the sword to the ground.
Your entire body starts to itch and burn up from inside out, it's as if someone lit up a fire inside of you.
At the same time you're also experiencing a state of denial and severely dark thoughts:
  • "-- I should walk outside and impale myself on a Guard's sword for all to see. --"
  • "-- Just once in my life. I think it'd be nice... just to lose control. Just once. --"
  • "-- What if I just stabbed him with the very sword he gave me? --"
 

dbK

The Shadow
Member
Messages
2,751
Reaction score
468
[Kira]

'Bloody hell!' Kira shouted really loud as she freezes in place from the pain and thoughts inflicted. As an involuntary side effect, Kira is building up energy around her which could get dangerous and might explode if she doesn't keep in control. This happens as her muscles contract due to the pain. She crouches and waits for the pain and thoughts to diminish.
 

cowking112

Active Member
Dungeon Master
Messages
1,407
Reaction score
17
[Zarashi]
Seeing as Kira might be going nuclear, he grabs Aryanna and takes some distance from Kira.
[Adam]
"Works for me." After all but 1600 silver is nicely locked away, he gives the three their wages. "Been a pleasure."
 

Ironside

Roleplay Manager
Administrator
Dungeon Master
Messages
1,605
Reaction score
18
@ Kira

Fortunately you have only taken a little amount so the negative effects fully leave you after aprox. 15 minutes.


@ Zarashi

You gain some distance for your safety.


@ Adam

You pay the shekels to the 3 men and they gracefully return to their other work after receiving payment: "Any time, boss."
The rest is stored in the Vaults safely by the Broker now.
 

cowking112

Active Member
Dungeon Master
Messages
1,407
Reaction score
17
[Zarashi]
"You okay there? Do I need to get a shovel and find some soft ground?"
[Adam]
Since he safely stored his silver, Adam now goes to that mansion Queen got him, see if that's still intact and operational.
 

dbK

The Shadow
Member
Messages
2,751
Reaction score
468
[Kira]

She gasps and gets up, stretching her hands and then clenching her fists. The energy gathered starts to dissipate. No vegeta this time fortunately. She then looks at Zarashi. She has bright blue eyes, almost like blue fire. (it's only aesthetic). "This sword is damned nasty. And this world and conquest is getting on my nerves already! If I knew my powers would be diminished I would have stayed home and keep on being a Queen!"

She then breaks a table with her fist as she covers it in a field of energy as she punches it. She then goes out and as she does, she yells at no one in particular: "I am too bloody weak to use this sword without probably dying, damn it." Once outside, she closes her eyes and puts her hands on her face, and just stands there, thinking.
 

cowking112

Active Member
Dungeon Master
Messages
1,407
Reaction score
17
[Zarashi]
He just looks at her, confused. "And I thought I was the crazy one, jeez." He sits down somewhere "We'll just wait until she cools down."
 

dbK

The Shadow
Member
Messages
2,751
Reaction score
468
[Kira]

It takes her about 10 minutes before she cools down. After which she goes to Zarashi: 'There's a cellar in the house. Best if the sword is put there for safe keeping, unless you have crazy plans like me. There is also... some gold. I'll allow you to get some for whatever uses you may have, including drinking yourself to death, which I am tempted to do right now. As for miss here, I have an idea.'
 

cowking112

Active Member
Dungeon Master
Messages
1,407
Reaction score
17
[Zarashi]
"Sure. By the way I found a small fortune where I found this sword but as I said I'm worried it might be as cursed as that sword. Anyhow, I'd love to hear any suggestions. Right now all I got is killing the damn bird that caused it but I'm not strong enough yet."
 

dbK

The Shadow
Member
Messages
2,751
Reaction score
468
[Kira]

'When you go in the cellar, you'll find there's no real need for money if you keep on my good side.'
She then goes to Aryanna and faces her and uses telepathy on her. She'll try something she hasn't done before, and that is focusing a lot of the ability and penetration, focusing and using more energy.
 

cowking112

Active Member
Dungeon Master
Messages
1,407
Reaction score
17
[Zarashi]
"If you say so." He gets up "And don't do anything weird to her." He goes to the cellar to store the sword.
 

dbK

The Shadow
Member
Messages
2,751
Reaction score
468
[Zarashi]

When Zarashi reaches the cellar, he will find an energy golem just standing there.
 
Top