What's new
Warhaven

Don't be a lurker, register an account and join the fun! Post, rate and participate with other members on Warhaven! Registering takes only a few clicks but gives you access to an amazing community and all its benefits. We hope you enjoy your stay and most importantly have fun!

[RP] Main Lobby

cowking112

Active Member
Dungeon Master
Messages
1,407
Reaction score
17
[Zarashi]
"Well hello good sir." He throws the sword, covered in wraps, in the corner. "Mighty fine job." He walks back upstairs.
 

Ironside

Roleplay Manager
Administrator
Dungeon Master
Messages
1,605
Reaction score
18
@ Adam

Just one problem. You don't actually seem to know where this Mansion might be.


@ Kira

You are unable to extract any meaningful information from this person. The only thoughts you get are: "I want my memories back."


@ Zarashi

You store the Cursed Blade of the Dark Emperor in this small room with the Golem for safekeeping.
 

dbK

The Shadow
Member
Messages
2,751
Reaction score
468
[Kira]

'Alright, I can't help you, I'm not specialised in this type of problem.'
Then goes to Zarashi: 'Can't help her. And I got some bussiness to take care of, so goodbye for now. Oh, and I don't have a key to the door so keep that in mind.'

She would wait to hear Zarashi's reply and then head to the Royal Keep (once again) unless he asks her something.
 

cowking112

Active Member
Dungeon Master
Messages
1,407
Reaction score
17
[Zarashi]
"Should probably get one than." He walks over to Aryanna "Right, so I'll be gone for a while I suppose. I'll try to visit occasionally, bring some food and whatnot. You just stay here and keep out of trouble."
[Adam]
Well, crap. Well he might find it after he does the other thing he was gonna do. He does some research as to what property Queen owned and what her main money making businesses were. Was she into drug trade? Did she offer local business 'protection fees'? Or perhaps your average slave trader. Whatever it is, he'll want to invest there since there's a gap in the market that right now only he and Lithia should know about. Granted she'll probably try to take that all for herself but, surely he can manage to get something.
 

Ironside

Roleplay Manager
Administrator
Dungeon Master
Messages
1,605
Reaction score
18
@ Kira

You head back to the Royal Keep. It seems to have calmed down here now, however the Keep is still closed down for the time being.


@ Zarashi

Aryanna sits down: "Okay, I'll be patient here."


@ Adam

You do some serious research and find out that her biggest business was being the biggest chess, checkers and other games provider on the continent, having illegally (mostly through threats and blackmail) bought up every other business on the continent who made games products. This leads you to understand that the continent is going to suffer a major games shortage soon with Queen gone, however with her threat gone other businesses will surely open up soon enough and buy all of Queen's enterprises.
Her second biggest enterprise was loans and banking services, however you'd need to find out where her gold is stored to have any benefit from that.
 

dbK

The Shadow
Member
Messages
2,751
Reaction score
468
[Kira]

She almost attempted a second break in through with a portal, but she *stays cool* and goes at the Black Market through the known abandonec city. The cave she knows from the information passed upon her when she joined this world. She tries to make it as least obvious as possible using her teleportation skill.
 
Last edited:

cowking112

Active Member
Dungeon Master
Messages
1,407
Reaction score
17
[Zarashi]
"Good." He walks to the door "See you soon than." He leaves and makes his way to the monster slayer guild.
[Adam]
Oh no, not the games. As for her gold, he probably has the key for it so that's good. If he had that gold he could probably buy Queen's enterprises too... Problem is the gold is either hidden somewhere or in that monster infested mansion. He's basically screwed either way. He'll invest 60k into games because why not. Also, since he also looked into Queen's properties, he tries to go by the list of mansions he found, if at all, and see if a key fits.
 

Ironside

Roleplay Manager
Administrator
Dungeon Master
Messages
1,605
Reaction score
18
@ Kira

You venture forth to the abandoned city where the Black Market now resides.
As you pass the streets you see criminals in abundance journeying around the place, doing shady trades and crafts.


@ Zarashi

You return to the Monster Slayer guild, where Titania is guarding the entrance as always: "Ah, welcome back."


@ Adam

You visit the first mansion but your key does not fit here.
 

cowking112

Active Member
Dungeon Master
Messages
1,407
Reaction score
17
[Adam]
Nothing to do but keep going. It'll fit someday.
[Zarashi]
"Morning. Or afternoon, I don't know." He enters the building.
 

dbK

The Shadow
Member
Messages
2,751
Reaction score
468
[Kira]

She wanders around for a bit, admiring the view, then goes to the mission board and posts a job.
 

Ironside

Roleplay Manager
Administrator
Dungeon Master
Messages
1,605
Reaction score
18
@ Adam

The next one is not the one either.


@ Zarashi

You enter the Monster Slayer Guild.


@ Kira

You post your job on the Mission Board (post it in the appropriate thread).
 

dbK

The Shadow
Member
Messages
2,751
Reaction score
468
[Kira]

Kira goes back to her house and waits there until tomorrow morning.
 

cowking112

Active Member
Dungeon Master
Messages
1,407
Reaction score
17
[Adam]
Well third time's the charm.
[Zarashi]
He looks around for a bed. He would report what happened at Brill but, he needs sleep.
 

Ironside

Roleplay Manager
Administrator
Dungeon Master
Messages
1,605
Reaction score
18
@ Adam

You still do not find the right one (if any).


@ Kira

You wait patiently and hope someone took on your job.


@ Zarashi

You find a bed at the far corner for the slayers to rest at and take a nap there.
 

cowking112

Active Member
Dungeon Master
Messages
1,407
Reaction score
17
[Adam]
Nothing to do but keep searching. Although he has theories about that special key, he wants to find the mansion the normal one actually belongs to first.
 

Ironside

Roleplay Manager
Administrator
Dungeon Master
Messages
1,605
Reaction score
18
@ Adam

You finally find the Mansion belonging to your key.
It is located near Falreach Town, a significant distance away from Libra, but also isolated from any other buildings, making it a rather unknown and safe location which is unlikely to be found and investigated by the authorities.

1614345915434.png
 

cowking112

Active Member
Dungeon Master
Messages
1,407
Reaction score
17
[Adam]
Perfect. Although he'd like to explore, there's this weird urge he has to go to sleep. Nothing to do but go to sleep huh.
 

Ironside

Roleplay Manager
Administrator
Dungeon Master
Messages
1,605
Reaction score
18
@ Everyone

All of you awaken the next morning, on the 23rd October 1478.


@ Adam

As you awaken you hear a very specific sound somewhere inside the Mansion: "Piri piri bark."
 
Last edited:

dbK

The Shadow
Member
Messages
2,751
Reaction score
468
[Kira]

Kira wakes up in a rush. It takes a moment for her to realise where she is, as it's the first time she slept in this world, in this house. She then checks the house and then the cellar
 

cowking112

Active Member
Dungeon Master
Messages
1,407
Reaction score
17
[Zarashi]
He checks to see who's in the guild right now.
[Adam]
"Piri's I know but..." He walks around the mansion. Both to look at the state of it and find the source of this sound.
 
Top