What's new
Warhaven

Don't be a lurker, register an account and join the fun! Post, rate and participate with other members on Warhaven! Registering takes only a few clicks but gives you access to an amazing community and all its benefits. We hope you enjoy your stay and most importantly have fun!

Roleplay [Side Channel] Eisenwald

cowking112

Member
Dungeon Master
Messages
876
Reaction score
9
[E & Z]
Well shit, that's bad. Erado decides fuck it. With his buffness he just grabs Zerosh and Amelia and tries to just jump through the wall. Erado doesn't really care for Zerosh but Amelia is just a little girl and, seems like she likes Zerosh. But yeah, don't worry Clarissa Erado will be back, but first gotta get the girl to safety. While Erado does this, Zerosh makes sure to keep looking at the fake Erado, it might start charging or something.
 

dbK

The Shadow
Member
Messages
2,412
Reaction score
465
[Anne]

Bad, bad, bad, haunted house. Anne goes on the sideways of the building and look for windows and thinking of a way to let them the squad know they are in danger without entering the house. She does nothing else this emote.
 

Ironside

Roleplay Manager
Administrator
Dungeon Master
Messages
1,027
Reaction score
18
@ Tea party

You execute your escape successfully. But contrary to Zerosh's belief, the clone Erado just shifts gaze to Erado and slowly moves after him.


@ Annie

The party broke out of the house, now is your chance to rejoin them if you so choose.
 

dbK

The Shadow
Member
Messages
2,412
Reaction score
465
[Anne]

Anne keeps watching them, not joining them. At this point, Anne became another stalker. She believes this is the best course of action if there is to be at least one survivor in the party after all this forest madness. She simply looks at them and their surroundings, like a narrator, who intervenes or not, depending on the situation. For now, she does not.
 

cowking112

Member
Dungeon Master
Messages
876
Reaction score
9
[Erado & Zerosh]
E says "Keep looking at it!" And zerosh does so. Erado meanwhile runs at a nearby tree. And with the power of buffness and wanting so see a certain blind girl, he tries his best to unroot at and just yeet it into the house at that clone as hard as he can. Cuz fuck em.
 

Ironside

Roleplay Manager
Administrator
Dungeon Master
Messages
1,027
Reaction score
18
@ Annie

Ok so you do nothing.


@ Tea party

Like a strong but dumb man you pull out that tree and throw it straight at that house and more importantly the clone Erado. You destroy the house and make so much noise, Annie will probably have to dodge too.

The noise makes a flock of many ravens fly away from the woods, you realize the flaw in your plan as you hear a loud inhuman screech, followed by loud footsteps moving your way.
 

cowking112

Member
Dungeon Master
Messages
876
Reaction score
9
[Erado & Zerosh]
Oh, fuck. Didn't eh, didn't think of that. Was hoping to check the house for cool loot and a bdsm slave, but... Well, this sounds very bad. Don't wanna remain here. Erado just picks up Zerosh and Amelia and gets the fuck out. He tries to jump mostly, maybe on rocks if they're there. Trying to not to leave any footprints or stuff like that. Zerosh doesn't like being carried around but well, desperate times.
 
Top