- Reaction score
Zombie Rising - Evil Awakened
DL LINK: https://www.epicwar.com/maps/296648/
DL LINK: https://www.epicwar.com/maps/296648/
As well as adding balance this patch also aims for quality of life changes and generally tidying up pointless or boring encounters. It is designed to make the game a little faster paced and reduce boring downtimes where nothing happens or endless, grindy battles. Some of the more tedious, pointless encounters have been removed or reworked into multiple choice encounters.
As well as this there are some major story encounters added which further hints at the Talonfang siblings origin story.
- The Mordicant and Plague lord Bosses have been reworked into multiple choice options, The Priestess can chose whether to venture through the Old Mine Shafts and face the Mordicant or go through the mountain pass and battle the vile Plague Lord.
- NEW AREA: The Gypsy Travellers have set up camp within the Blackthicket Woods, but a terrible beast stalks them... Find and slay him and rid the world of his evil.
- New tier 4 Boots of speed has been added: "Legendary Pathfinder Boots"
- All items can now be sold for 100% of the original value (This may sound like a huge buff but it is required in order to encourage item exchanges at lower level. Currently, players only buy the essential items and any leftover gold is stored until they can buy their relic items, any item you buy means it takes longer to finally get your relic item. This change means players can experiment and play around with items without taking them further away from their ultimate goal of buying their relic item.)
- In order to balance this out, all standard bounties from zombies and bosses has been halved. (It is now even more important to share your items out evenly between you.)
- Players have less time at Crossroads village before the Butcher boss arrives, however the Fleshlord boss has less hp so is easier to slay.
- Plague lord boss has less HP but spawns more tentacles, tentacles have less range and HP.
- Cooldown on item resurrection book increased from 70 to 120. Restock time decreased from 3 minutes to 30 seconds. Number of units resurrected has been decreased by 1.
- Damage output on Priestesses Starshards has been buffed at all levels.
- Damage output of Sisters Relic bow ability has had a huge increase!
- All flesh claw tentacles have lower HP, making it more viable if you need to tactically clear a path through them.
- The Mordicant has less HP.
- The movement speed bonus value has been added into the description of each boots of speed item.
- At the final battle merchants gain increased defence, so they don't instantly die when the Vampyr comes.
- Bram the Bear has +500hp.
- Zombies within Mission 1: "Journey to Crossroads" have a slightly different spawn order.
- Players can no longer go ahead of the Priestess to gain the chests north of Crossroads village, if you want these chests you will need to take the risk of getting them after the zombies start spawnning.
- If Hellmode is active during Prime Bride battle then she will summon additional Mordicants and Vampire Handmaidens.
- Hellmode damage bonus increased from 50% to 75%
- Nightmare mode also increases movement speed by 25%.
- In order to reduce boring downtime between battles, the Priestess has zero cooldown on her revive ability during "Downtime Periods" after each boss fight. This is useful after a big boss fight and half your allies have died, Priestess can now bring them back quickly rather than just waiting around for the cooldown to expire. Previously, if all 5 of your guardians died it would have taken around 15 minutes of waiting until Priestess could have revived them all. Obviously, this does not effect normal combat where Priestess will have the usual cooldown on her revive spell.
CONTENT & GRAPHICS
- More blood added around base of tree at Widows wood encounter.
- Whichever player chooses the Mage will always be Purple color (Lore reasons.)
- Holy Archer has been renamed to "Paladin Archer" and the Sisterhood Archer has been renamed to "Sister of Hoeth".
- Mages Orbs spell has new effects.
BUG AND ABUSE FIXES
- Mages magic flux can also target ward type units.
- Blackthicket Militia should no longer treat Archbishop as an enemy.
- Level 9 of mages Celestial Golem spell now summons the correct golem type.
- Players can no longer kill the barrels near the Spider Queen boss event before actually killing the boss to use as a choke point.
- Some spelling errors have been fixed in tooltip descriptions.
- Guild Cannons can no longer be resurrected.
- Rifleman's Mirror Image spell has correct hotkey.
- Players can no longer position their troop units outside of the Graveyard at the Prime Vampire bridge fight and have them attack inwards. They will always be deposited within the Graveyard.
- Fixed Rune flicker bug in Guild and mage rune spell.
- Plague Lord will no longer sit around doing nothing.
- 4 minutes after Prime Vampyr Bride Graveyard battle is triggered bounty for killing zombies is turned off to stop players abusing to get gold.
- Every 1 minute after this the Vampyr Brides damage will double, making it very important to kill her quickly! (Cap is 8000 dmg)