Warhaven

Don't be a lurker, register an account and join the fun! Post, rate and participate with other members on Warhaven! Registering takes only a few clicks but gives you access to an amazing community and all its benefits. We hope you enjoy your stay and most importantly have fun!

Latest activity

  • dbK
    dbK replied to the thread [RP] Main Lobby.
    [Kira] She yells at the imp 'You better have a backup plan!' and tries to slow their pursuers by throwing explosive energy projectiles...
  • Ironside
    Ironside replied to the thread [RP] Main Lobby.
    @ Zarashi The predators retreat to the room with the Aligator who then quickly shuts the door. @ Arthur Alexander now stands in...
    • Elder One Ancient Tree.jpg
    • Elder One Forest Guardian.jpg
    • Elder One Guardian.jpg
    • Elder One Watcher.jpg
    • Elder One Nymph.jpg
  • cowking112
    cowking112 replied to the thread [RP] Main Lobby.
    [Zarashi] Damned lizard. Ah well, at least he retreated. Seeing as these predators probably aren't that strong, he'll just try to...
  • dbK
    dbK replied to the thread [RP] Main Lobby.
    [Kira] As they run and being chased by trees, she summons and energy Golem at a nearby tree in passing and makes it explode, hopefully...
  • Ironside
    Ironside replied to the thread [RP] Main Lobby.
    @ Kira As you rush through the woods, you soon finds yourself followed by living trees. The Imp yells: "Stop for nothing! We take our...
    • 1606494436802.png
    • Elder One Treant.jpg
  • dbK
    dbK replied to the thread [RP] Main Lobby.
    [Kira] 'I get what you're thinking. Hopefully you're right.' She hastly follows the imp and prepares for potential random combat...
  • cowking112
    cowking112 replied to the thread [RP] Main Lobby.
    [Zarashi] Well that's bad. Either it's intelligent or the person he was planning to save is actually the person behind this. Regardless...
  • Ironside
    Ironside replied to the thread [RP] Main Lobby.
    @ Zerashi You come around the corner down in the basement and find the Monster Aligator waiting for you right around the corner...
  • dbK
    dbK replied to the thread [RP] Main Lobby.
    [Kira] She follows the Imp, wondering if he even knows what he's doing. 'So what is ypur master's plan for this scenario? And how long...
  • cowking112
    cowking112 replied to the thread [RP] Main Lobby.
    [Zarashi] Such a waste of food. In any case, this be bad. Normally he'd be content with burning the place down. But seeing as there's...
  • Ironside
    Ironside replied to the thread [RP] Main Lobby.
    @ Zarashi The monsters have clearly found their way to all the food in the house and eaten everything, evident by left overs being...
  • dbK
    dbK replied to the thread [RP] Main Lobby.
    [Kira] 'Lead the way.'
  • cowking112
    cowking112 replied to the thread [RP] Main Lobby.
    [Zarashi] Those bastards. Well, he enters the house and looks around for clues first. Any other corpses, signs of foul play, anything...
  • Ironside
    Ironside replied to the thread [RP] Main Lobby.
    @ Zarashi The monsters never come out. Instead they all seem to run somewhere, from the noise it sounds like it might be somewhere...
  • dbK
    dbK replied to the thread [RP] Main Lobby.
    [Kira] 'And this is the moment you share your information with me, correct?'
Top